• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Easter Theme Ideas for Mid-March Show

hold eggs without overcrowding) * If quarts or more, add 1 quart of water for every 4 eggs.
carissaz
I just booked a show for mid March. My host wants to do an Easter Theme. Does anyone have any brilliant ideas for me?

I take the chillzanne platter with me with colored plastic eggs. In each egg, I place a photo of a product (cut from an old catalog). When someone books a show, they get to choose an egg and get the item when their show is held. It's a fun spring booking idea.

lockhartkitchen said:
I take the chillzanne platter with me with colored plastic eggs. In each egg, I place a photo of a product (cut from an old catalog). When someone books a show, they get to choose an egg and get the item when their show is held. It's a fun spring booking idea.

You can also put the easter grass and eggs in the Trifle Bowl. I think that's what I am going to do. Great booking idea!:thumbup:

Last year I weighted plastic easter eggs with rocks and put them at the bottom of the trifle bowl. Filled with water and put some flowers in it. It was very pretty. You could do a trifle recipe that has coolwhip and food color it to look like different pastel colors in the layers.

You can bake a cake in the Classic Batter bowl, cut it in half and decorate like an Easter egg. Dye coconust green and put it on the big rectangle platter and sit the egg down in it. I did this for my son's Easter party one year, and people loved it! I have a pic somewhere, if I could find it.

Those are such cute ideas! All I could think of is the Easter Egg cake in the Classic Batter Bowl.

ETA: I typed this and obviously took a while to submit. How funny we were thinking the same thing.

you could also use the prep bowls to make smaller egg cakes!;)

Easter is early this year....just saying :)Love those Spring colors!

If you want to do an interactive show, you could have each guest pick an egg and then come up and use that product to prepare the recipe while you talk about it. You could also offer egg recipes like the Ham and Cheese Brunch Squares, or the Green Chile Fritatta.

I like catlwilles idea of the recipes for easter.

My favorite cook, Julia Child, has the recipe for the perfect Hard boiled egg. I post this on my website every year. Since we're talking eggs, I thought I'd post now.

Perfect Hard Boiled Egg

Recipe By : Julia Child, “The Way to Cook”
Serving Size : 1 Preparation Time :0:40

Amount Measure Ingredient -- Preparation Method
-------- ------------ --------------------------------
For 1-4 Eggs:
1 to 4 Eggs
2 quarts water -- * see note
For 12 Eggs:
12 Eggs
3 1/2 quarts water -- * see note
For 24 Eggs:
24 Eggs
6 quarts water -- * see note
Special Equipment_________________________
High (not wide) Saucepan with cover
Bowl w/ice cubes & water (large enough to
completely cover eggs)

*note: water should cover the eggs by 1 inch, so use a tall pan, and limit
cooking to 2 dozen eggs at a time.

1. Lay the eggs in the pan and add the amount of cold water specified. Set
over high heat and bring just to the boil; remove from heat, cover the pan,
and let sit exactly 17 minutes.

2. When the time is up, transfer the eggs to the bowl of ice cubes and
water. Chill for 2 minutes while bringing the cooking water to the boil
again. (This 2 minute chilling shrinks the body of the egg from the shell.)

3. Transfer the eggs (6 at a time only) to the boiling water, bring to the
boil again, and let boil for 10 seconds - this expands the shell from the
egg. Remove eggs, and place back into the ice water.

Chilling the eggs promptly after each step prevents that dark line from
forming, and if time allows, leave the eggs in the ice water after the last
step for 15 to 20 minutes. Chilled eggs are easier to peel, as well.

The peeled eggs will keep perfectly in the refrigerator, submerged in water
in an uncovered container, for 2 to 3 days.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

NOTES : The perfect hard boiled egg has a tender white, and a yolk properly
set. There is not the faintest darkening of yolk where the white encircles
it (a chemical reaction caused by too much heat in the cooking process).
Eggs cooked this way can also be peeled neatly.

The system described here, developed by the Georgia Egg Board, takes a bit
of fussing - but it really does produce an absolutely Perfect Hard Boiled Egg!

Here's some of my files on Easter time shows. Feel free to use.
Thanks, Deb:)

Attachments

• Easter Egg Ideas.doc
    27 KB · Views: 497
  • Eastertime Ideas for shows.doc
    28 KB · Views: 484
I love the idea of the little egg cakes. They'd fit perfectly on the small squares! I think I may have to do something like that. And the tip to use the egg separator to dunk eggs! DUH! That'd be great!

Until this season I used the oval bakers for my cakes I would use the trifle bowl and the floral silicone cupcake pan. (I keep wishing for stars think 4th of July, Christmas, celebrating kids accomplishments etc)

how do you make the little egg cakes?

How about little easter cakes in the prep bowls

Easter Basket Cake:

Make a Batter Bowl cake using only 1 cake mix and adding only half of the water the mix calls for. This needs to be an almost dense cake for this one. Place Batter Bowl cake with small end on the plate. Decorate cake like a basket, frosting with cocoa frosting, etc... you can really go crazy and do a basket weave pattern all around the sides with the half-shell tip. Put a new pipe cleaner into a new straw and bend for the handle-inserting ends deep into the top of the cake. Frost the top with green frosting and sprinkle some green-tinted coconut on top of that. Then you can finish it off by putting some wrapped chocolate eggs on top of the "grass".

Related to Easter Theme Ideas for Mid-March Show

1. What are some easy and creative Easter theme ideas for a mid-March Pampered Chef show?

One easy and creative idea is to have an Easter egg decorating station using Pampered Chef's egg decorating kit. Another idea is to make Easter-themed treats using Pampered Chef's springform pan set or cookie cutters.

2. How can I incorporate Pampered Chef products into my Easter decorations?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of kitchen tools that can be used as Easter decorations. For example, you can use their mini tart shaper to make cute Easter bunny or chick decorations out of clay, or use their stoneware to create a festive Easter table centerpiece.

3. Do you have any suggestions for Easter-themed recipes using Pampered Chef products?

Absolutely! You can make a delicious quiche using Pampered Chef's deep dish pie plate, or use their cookie press to make cute Easter-shaped cookies. You can also use their food chopper to make a fresh and colorful Easter salad.

4. Can you recommend any Pampered Chef products that would make great Easter gifts?

Pampered Chef has a variety of products that would make great Easter gifts, such as their silicone baking mats, microwave popcorn maker, or citrus press. These items are not only useful, but also fun and unique gifts for any Easter basket.

5. Are there any special discounts or promotions for Easter-themed Pampered Chef products?

Yes, Pampered Chef often offers special discounts and promotions for holidays, including Easter. Be sure to check their website or consult with your Pampered Chef consultant for any current deals or discounts on Easter-themed products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• twilcox
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Tiara Smith
  • bunksc
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
bunksc
  • AshleyAllison