• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Top Show Recipes for Spring: S/S '07 Collection

In summary, the conversation is about asking for suggestions on good show recipes for a spring host list. The suggestions include a variety of easy and tasty recipes such as Aloha Pizza, Fiesta Chicken and Rice Soup, Chocolate Chip Cookie Pizza, Buffalo Chicken Pizza Dip, Mini Fruit Pizzas, Honey-Orange Chicken, Apple-Raisin French Toast Bake, Potato-Leek Tart, Lemon-Garlic Chicken, Fruited Lemonade, Savory Beef and Noodle Casserole, S'more Brownies, Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies, Creamy Chocolate-Peanut Butter Squares, Creamy Chicken and Vegetable Lasagna, Garlic and Herb Chicken,
rebeccastt
Silver Member
For those of you who have made several of the new recipes, which ones are good show recipes? I want to make my host list for the spring and am not sure which ones to add on. I haven't made any of them yet, so I'm looking to you all for your help! Please specify why it would be a good show recipe.

Aloha Pizza !! It's easy to make, tastes great and uses lots of products.

Trish in Texas
Future Director & Recruiter

I have a few ideas of my own, but I'd love to hear your thoughts first! Thanks in advance!I'm going to do a show in March and I'm going to make:1. Fiesta Chicken and Rice Soup (everyone loves soup, plus the taste is great!)2. Chocolate Chip Cookie Pizza (easy to make, and with the kids being off school, I thought it would be a good one)3. Buffalo Chicken Pizza Dip (Because it's a new recipe and it's super easy and tastes great!)4. Mini Fruit Pizzas (easy, and it's a great way to show the Jumbo Muffin Pan)5. Honey-Orange Chicken (it's a new recipe and it's super easy and tastes great!)6. Apple-Raisin French Toast Bake (it's a new recipe and it's super easy and tastes great!)7. Potato-Leek Tart (it's a new recipe and it's super easy and tastes great!)8. Lemon-Garlic Chicken (it's a new recipe and it's super easy and tastes great!)9. Fruited Lemonade (it's a new drink recipe and it's very easy to make and tastes great!)10. Savory Beef and Noodle Casserole (because it's a new recipe and it's super easy and tastes great!)11. S'more Brownies (because it's a new recipe and it's super easy and tastes great!)12. Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies (because it's a new recipe and it's super easy and tastes great!)13. Creamy Chocolate-Peanut Butter Squares (because it's a new recipe and it's super easy and tastes great!)14. Creamy Chicken and Vegetable Lasagna (because it's a new recipe and it's super easy and tastes great!)15. Garlic and Herb Chicken (because it's a new recipe and it's super easy and tastes great!)16. Strawberry Lemonade Pie (because it's a new recipe and it's super easy and tastes great!)17. Caramel Pecan Braid (because it's a new recipe and it's super easy and tastes great!)18. Slow-Cooker Chicken and Dumplings (because it's a new recipe and it's super easy and tastes great!)19. Cheesy Bacon and Egg Breakfast Squares (because it's a new recipe and it's super easy and tastes great!)20. Garlic and Herb Roasted Pork

Related to Top Show Recipes for Spring: S/S '07 Collection

What is the "Best Show Recipe S/S '07"?

The "Best Show Recipe S/S '07" is a collection of recipes curated by Pampered Chef that were featured at their most successful and popular shows during the Spring/Summer season of 2007.

How were the recipes selected for the "Best Show Recipe S/S '07"?

The recipes were chosen based on their popularity and positive feedback from customers who attended Pampered Chef shows during the Spring/Summer of 2007.

Can I still purchase the ingredients for the "Best Show Recipe S/S '07"?

While some ingredients may no longer be available, most of the ingredients for the "Best Show Recipe S/S '07" can still be found at your local grocery store or through Pampered Chef's website.

Are there any vegetarian or gluten-free options in the "Best Show Recipe S/S '07"?

Yes, there are several recipes in the collection that are either vegetarian or can be easily modified to be gluten-free. Look for the icons next to the recipe titles for dietary restrictions.

Can I find these recipes in a cookbook or online?

Yes, you can find the "Best Show Recipe S/S '07" in Pampered Chef's official cookbook, as well as on their website where you can also find additional recipes and cooking tips.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pc ri lisa
  • ChefNic
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
ChefNic
Replies
Views
ritabenson