• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Good June Recipes for Indoor Show

In summary, some good recipes for indoor shows in June include grilled chicken and vegetable skewers, strawberry spinach salad, lemon blueberry cheesecake bars, pasta primavera, and grilled peach and prosciutto flatbread. These dishes offer a variety of flavors and are perfect for the summer season.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
I have a show in a couple of weeks and am getting ready to pitch recipes to my host, preferably ones that would increase sales and encourage people to take advantage of the great guest specials.

Which would you say would be more important ... a recipe that shows off the rubs, or one that is in the current Seasons Best?

I can't find a good one that is both .... and which uses the DCB.

You could always make a dip out of 2 of the rubs and then make a SB recipe in the DCB. Then you can show off how many ways there are to use the rubs, not just in the "traditional" sense! Might get them even more excited and then they won't be able to decide which 2 and they'll order others. Okay, that's my wishful thinking anyway!

smokey buffalo wings are in the current SB.

I've been showing the 30 minute chicken and the Spinach/Strawberry salad w/ poppy seed dressing. YUM to both. You can really stretch it to use a lot of tools in all price ranges.

Danette said:
I've been showing the 30 minute chicken and the Spinach/Strawberry salad w/ poppy seed dressing. YUM to both. You can really stretch it to use a lot of tools in all price ranges.

This is one of my favorite Summer demos!

I use Smoky BBQ, or one of the other rubs on the chicken, so that would show off the rubs too!

(It's also an inexpensive demo, so hosts love it!)

What are some good recipes for indoor shows in June?

1. Grilled Chicken and Vegetable Skewers: Marinate chicken and vegetables in a mixture of olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, and herbs. Skewer and grill for a tasty and healthy meal.

2. Strawberry Spinach Salad: Toss fresh spinach with sliced strawberries, crumbled feta cheese, and a balsamic vinaigrette dressing for a refreshing summer salad.

3. Lemon Blueberry Cheesecake Bars: Whip up a batch of these delicious bars by layering a graham cracker crust with a creamy lemon cheesecake filling and fresh blueberries.

4. Pasta Primavera: This colorful dish is a crowd-pleaser! Cook your favorite pasta, toss with sautéed vegetables, and top with parmesan cheese.

5. Grilled Peach and Prosciutto Flatbread: Top a pre-made pizza crust with grilled peaches, prosciutto, mozzarella cheese, and balsamic glaze for a sweet and savory pizza.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• luvinpc
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Katiek77
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
melindagilbert
  • pampchefsarah