• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Top School Fundraiser Sales: What Worked 2 Yrs Ago?

When you talk about fundraisers do you mention that the entire catalog of PC products is available at regular price? This has made a big difference for me. Though, to be honest, I don't do a lot of fundraisers. I do know, though, that there is a huge markup on most fundraiser products. And, many DS companies make only a small number of products available for fundraisers, and those at in increase prices.You can do another activity to bump the sales to 50% and above--look for...When you talk about fundraisers do you mention that the entire catalog of PC products is available at regular price? This has made a big difference for me. Though, to be honest, I
chefann
Gold Member
chrpangel sent me a note looking for letters to send home with kids for a school fundraiser. This is the one I used 2 years ago (caution: there are now-retired products included in the top sell list).

If you have one, please post it here.

Thanks!

Attachments

• FR Letter.doc
    27 KB · Views: 2,266
FR ideasI keep in mind, that Fundraisers are promoting my potential future business - not making me money necessarily right now. I have done everything from donating all of my commission, to matching what PC gives. It's all about the same.

To me it's about community service and helping others. (sounds like TPC!)

These letters work for me. The final is an actual OOF I used for a fundraiser.

Attachments

• potential letter.doc
    28 KB · Views: 1,927
  • potential breakdown.doc
    28.5 KB · Views: 1,734
  • potential order form.doc
    249 KB · Views: 1,344
  • Why choose a fundraiser featuring products from TPC.doc
    682.5 KB · Views: 1,721
  • NHS OOF.doc
    91.5 KB · Views: 1,455
Thanks....This is exactly what i needed.

very helpful, thanks so much.

chefann said:
chrpangel sent me a note looking for letters to send home with kids for a school fundraiser. This is the one I used 2 years ago (caution: there are now-retired products included in the top sell list).

If you have one, please post it here.

Thanks!

Ann... THANKS for sharing this!!!!!! I'm curious what you put in the kids surprise packs... I'm very hopeful that my kids school may do a FR ...the board will decide on Thursday the 10th... please pray... it would help our school and me... I hope that doesn't sound selfish... I am donating my profits... but the volume for trip points would be awesome! I'm trying to decide whether to give little prizes to the individual top sellers and the top classes... I think that it helps if a whole class can work together sometimes... what do y'all think?

scottcooks said:
I keep in mind, that Fundraisers are promoting my potential future business - not making me money necessarily right now. I have done everything from donating all of my commission, to matching what PC gives. It's all about the same.

Thanks for sharing these! You don't happen to have a MAY OOF already done for an organization do you?

Just to double check... I cannot put a link to my PWS on our schools website in conjunction with an announcement about their fundraiser correct... I'm pretty sure that's a no no but I just want to make certain

You can do a link in that situation, Diane. There's an approval form when you set up a FR through your PWS. The link can only be up for a month, but for FRs, it's OK.

BLESS YOU.. you just made my day!!!!!!!! :)

kudos to you!
scottcooks said:
I keep in mind, that Fundraisers are promoting my potential future business - not making me money necessarily right now. I have done everything from donating all of my commission, to matching what PC gives. It's all about the same.

Thanks!!!!!!!!! These are awesome!

Thank you So so much. Your letters were exactly what I needed.

scottcooks
I want to thank you for these wonderful forms, I have some tweaking ahead of me but these are great.
Cheers
Mr. Pampered Chef

Re: FR ideasLOVE these!! Thanks Scott!!
Barb

Thanks for these - this is exactly what I was looking for. My daughters preschool may do a PC fundraiser! YEAH!!!

This is going to be a lot of help. My husband and I are looking to do quite a few different fundraisers this year. Thanks!

thanks for the ideas. I am trying grow my business in my community and I think this might be a good start.

Here's the letter I used last year for my son's pre-k. I gave the top seller a gift card to Toys-R-Us, my safe cutter, and cut n' seal.

Attachments

• Faubion Preschool Fundraiser Letter.doc
    49.5 KB · Views: 1,026
  • Faubion Preschool OUTSIDE ORDER FORM.doc
    75 KB · Views: 554
These are great flyers and ideas...I just hate that the giveback is only 15% when I hear of other companies that give 50%. I lose my fundraisers to them almost everytime.

blueikaos said:
These are great flyers and ideas...I just hate that the giveback is only 15% when I hear of other companies that give 50%. I lose my fundraisers to them almost everytime.

When you talk about fundraisers do you mention that the entire catalog of PC products is available at regular price? This has made a big difference for me. Though, to be honest, I don't do a lot of fundraisers. I do know, though, that there is a huge markup on most fundraiser products. And, many DS companies make only a small number of products available for fundraisers, and those at in increase prices.

You can do another activity to bump the sales to 50% and above--look for bingo suggestions.

what do you mean by looking for bingo suggestions?

Thank you! This information is so very helpful!

blueikaos said:

When pitching the fundraisers that I've done, I DO NOT mention their profit in a percentage concept. I do a little bit of homework...figure out how many people could possibly be selling in the group, take my average show order, and multiply...take this number and then multiply it by the 15% and word it like this..."With a group sales of x your potential profit is x." Let them do the math or read the fine print for the percentage...if you give them a potential number and set a goal...I find they're more apt to say YES! I also donate a percentage of my commission to raise that bar a little bit, because in terms of percentage I am making more than the group...I can afford to give a little to get a little.

For some unknow reason, I have lost "Word" on my computer. Is there anyway Scott Cook's docs can be changed to pdf and then posted or emailed to me?
[email protected]

Related to Top School Fundraiser Sales: What Worked 2 Yrs Ago?

1. What are the top-selling products for school fundraisers?

The top-selling products for school fundraisers 2 years ago were the Quick Slice, the Classic Batter Bowl, the Garlic Press, the Stoneware Rectangular Baker, and the Mix 'N Scraper.

2. How did the top-selling products perform in terms of sales?

The top-selling products for school fundraisers 2 years ago were very successful, with the Quick Slice selling over 10,000 units, the Classic Batter Bowl selling over 8,000 units, the Garlic Press selling over 6,000 units, the Stoneware Rectangular Baker selling over 5,000 units, and the Mix 'N Scraper selling over 4,000 units.

3. Were there any new products that performed well in school fundraisers 2 years ago?

Yes, the Spiral & Slice and the Mini Serving Spatula were new products that performed well in school fundraisers 2 years ago. The Spiral & Slice sold over 5,000 units and the Mini Serving Spatula sold over 3,000 units.

4. How did the top-selling products compare to other products in terms of profit margin?

The top-selling products for school fundraisers 2 years ago had a higher profit margin compared to other products. This is because these products were popular and in high demand, allowing for a higher markup and resulting in a higher profit for the fundraiser.

5. Are there any tips for successfully selling these top products in school fundraisers?

Yes, some tips for successfully selling these top products in school fundraisers include: promoting the products to parents and teachers, offering discounts or bundle deals, highlighting the benefits of using these products in the kitchen, and creating visually appealing displays to showcase the products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • starrmarie
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • msmileyface
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies