1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Sales Top Sales in 30 Days?

1. dancedivine

dancedivine Member

Do you get anything special for getting on the "New Consultant Recognition List" for Top Sales in 30 Days? Just curious.... Thanks!!!

Apr 9, 2009
  2. legacypc46

legacypc46 Senior Member Gold Member

I don't know if they still do it or not, but they used to also send a nice little note in the mail. If you're on 'the list', enjoy all the PC$!!!

Apr 9, 2009
  3. dancedivine

dancedivine Member

I'm still waiting to see if I made the list for March.... But, I have definitely been enjoying all the PC$!!!!

Apr 10, 2009
  4. dancedivine

dancedivine Member

Oh wait.... I just checked. I made the list! :)

Apr 10, 2009
  5. Krista Burson

Krista Burson Member Gold Member

CONGRATS! We didn't have anything like that when I started 3-1/2 yrs ago. I'm so glad to see all the recognition and incentives new consultants get.

Apr 10, 2009
  6. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

They've always had something like this. They had it when I started over 6 years ago - and I've tracked some of my consultants on it since then.
    It's always been on CC. I think it used to be called Super Starter Recognition.

Apr 10, 2009
  7. Symara

Symara Member Gold Member

hmm, I got an extension and sold 2518 in that time, with an end date of March 30th, but I'm not on the list. I guess it doesn't count.

do you get something for being on the top sales list?

Apr 10, 2009
Have something to add?