• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Success: Join the Top Sales in 30 Days New Consultant List

In summary, the "Top Sales in 30 Days" program is a monthly competition for Pampered Chef consultants to achieve the highest sales in a 30-day period. All consultants are automatically enrolled and can participate multiple times. The prizes vary each month and the winner is determined by the highest sales total, including online, party, and individual orders.
dancedivine
Do you get anything special for getting on the "New Consultant Recognition List" for Top Sales in 30 Days? Just curious.... Thanks!!!

I don't know if they still do it or not, but they used to also send a nice little note in the mail. If you're on 'the list', enjoy all the PC$!!!

I'm still waiting to see if I made the list for March.... But, I have definitely been enjoying all the PC$!!!!

Oh wait.... I just checked. I made the list! :)

CONGRATS! We didn't have anything like that when I started 3-1/2 yrs ago. I'm so glad to see all the recognition and incentives new consultants get.

Krista Burson said:
CONGRATS! We didn't have anything like that when I started 3-1/2 yrs ago. I'm so glad to see all the recognition and incentives new consultants get.

They've always had something like this. They had it when I started over 6 years ago - and I've tracked some of my consultants on it since then.
It's always been on CC. I think it used to be called Super Starter Recognition.

hmm, I got an extension and sold 2518 in that time, with an end date of March 30th, but I'm not on the list. I guess it doesn't count.

do you get something for being on the top sales list?

Hi there! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I can tell you that being on the New Consultant Recognition List for Top Sales in 30 Days is definitely something to strive for. Not only does it give you a sense of accomplishment and recognition within the company, but it also shows potential customers and team members that you are dedicated and successful in your business. Plus, being on the list can lead to other opportunities and recognition within the company. Keep up the great work and aim for that list - it's definitely worth it! Best of luck to you!

Related to Boost Your Success: Join the Top Sales in 30 Days New Consultant List

What is the "Top Sales in 30 Days" program?

The "Top Sales in 30 Days" program is a competition for Pampered Chef consultants to see who can achieve the highest sales in a 30-day period. It is designed to motivate and reward consultants for their hard work and sales efforts.

How do I participate in the "Top Sales in 30 Days" program?

All Pampered Chef consultants are automatically enrolled in the "Top Sales in 30 Days" program. Simply continue making sales and your progress will be tracked throughout the month.

What are the prizes for the "Top Sales in 30 Days" program?

The prizes for the "Top Sales in 30 Days" program vary each month, but typically include products from the Pampered Chef catalog, gift cards, and recognition within the company. The top sales consultant for the month also receives a special bonus prize.

How is the winner determined for the "Top Sales in 30 Days" program?

The winner of the "Top Sales in 30 Days" program is the consultant with the highest sales total at the end of the 30-day period. This includes online sales, party sales, and individual orders.

Can I participate in the "Top Sales in 30 Days" program multiple times?

Yes, you can participate in the "Top Sales in 30 Days" program as many times as you'd like. Each month is a new opportunity to compete and win prizes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Dturnage
  • Sheila
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
thehaleykitchen
Replies
Views
wadesgirl