• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Top Christmas CDs: Josh Groban & Michael Bublé Favorites for the Season"

In summary, Beth Brigham emphasizes the benefits of hosting a show in January and February for hosts and guests, and provides a document with goal setting tips. She also plans to send out an email later concentrating on what hosts can earn.
DebPC
Staff member
I love Josh Grobins and Michaels Bubles holiday cds.

Trout Fishing in America's CD... Merry Fishes to All
I also love the Trans-Siberian holiday CDs as well as Mannheim Steamroller.

Motivating Our Teams After the HolidaysWhat ideas does everyone have for getting everyone mentally back, motivated, and working towards their goals again?
Does anyone plan to send emails reminding and encouraging them about the company specials? Anyone running any specials themselves for their consultants?

I just sent out the following email to my team. I will include the attachment that I sent them - got it from another loop.

I am excited about the possibilities for our businesses in 2008! With the great incentives that PC has offered our hosts and customers in January and February it is sure to be an awesome year!

I have attached a document that I received from a fellow director that we will use this year for goal setting. Please fill it out and return it to me within the week. You can get the 2007 information from your individual tracker on consultant's corner at the PC website. These are YOUR goals so feel free to change the goals that are listed on the sheet. By tracking ourselves we can see what works for us!

I am always here for you!
Beth

On top of all the regular benefits our hosts in January and February receive:

January: Hosts get extra free depending on the sales at their show and they also get all the stones they want at 35-70% off AND the exclusive heart dish (as many as they want) for free (with their free product value) or for $8.50 or less and a free pizza cutter with 12 or more orders! Guests can purchase the heart dish for $10 (as many as they want) and all the stoneware they want at 20% off - hosted in the last 12 months? 10% more off! Past host the show was booked from get to choose any one stone for 60% off.

February: Hosts (and the past host the show was booked from) get THEIR CHOICE of any 2 items in the catalog for 60% off! They get to choose either the white or cranberry mix-n-scraper for free with 12 buying guests. All buying guests get the serrated knife from the new bamboo serving set and those who's orders are $60 or more get to choose one of our new sprinkles seasonings! That includes the host! On top of that we will know what is being discontinued so they will be able to get those things they have been wanting before they go away!

--
Beth Brigham
Ind. Director for The Pampered Chef #293128
919-304-9008
.../bbrigham
view our catalog

Focus on your dream! Make it real and it will happen.
My goal is to help you reach yours!

Check out our business opportunity by calling toll free (866)837-8032, Access Code 1095577#.
You'll hear a brief message from one of our top consultants.

Attachments

• 2008 goals.doc
    56.5 KB · Views: 241
  • 2008 goals.doc
    56.5 KB · Views: 202
  • 2008 goals.doc
    56.5 KB · Views: 199
I realize that I didn't put the consultant incentives on this particular email. It will go on one that I will send out later. My team are mostly hobbyists so they don't usually pay attention to that part. I wanted them to get motivated to get bookings period. If I have too much in an email they don't read any of it - at least that's how it seems from the feedback I get.

In my next email I will concentrate on what THEY can earn and hopefully it will help them be motivated to call some more.

Thanks Beth-that's great!

Thats great!

I like Michaels Bubles's mainstream pop album.

Related to Top Christmas CDs: Josh Groban & Michael Bublé Favorites for the Season"

1. What are the top Christmas CDs from Josh Groban and Michael Bublé?

The top Christmas CDs from Josh Groban and Michael Bublé are "Noel" by Josh Groban and "Christmas" by Michael Bublé.

2. Are these CDs available for purchase through Pampered Chef?

Yes, these CDs are available for purchase through Pampered Chef.

3. Can I listen to samples of the songs before buying the CDs?

Yes, you can listen to samples of the songs on the Pampered Chef website before purchasing the CDs.

4. Are these CDs suitable for all ages?

Yes, the Christmas CDs from Josh Groban and Michael Bublé are suitable for all ages.

5. Do these CDs make good gifts for the holiday season?

Absolutely, these Christmas CDs make great gifts for family, friends, or anyone who loves holiday music from talented artists like Josh Groban and Michael Bublé.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
raebates
  • Jules711
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • heat123
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies