• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Celebrating $15k Milestone & 1 Year Anniversary | Join Us in the Excitement!

In summary, multiple consultants in this conversation have announced that they have hit their $15k sales goal and are celebrating their success. Some have also mentioned their upcoming one year anniversary with the company and are excited about their raises and bonuses. Others are still working towards their $15k goal and are motivated by their colleagues' achievements. Congratulations and positive encouragement are shared among the group. One consultant has also shared her excitement about recruiting a new team member. The overall tone is one of support, motivation, and celebration.
DessertDivaFL
Gold Member
I just had to announce that I hit my $15k today! Wahoo! And my 1 year anniversary is Monday! Wahoo!

Anyone else hit their $15k yet? I am so excited. I love this business!

I haven't as of yet but I probably will make it with my May sales. Wahoo to youuu!

Congrats Danielle! Enjoy your raise and necklace!!

congrats, I'm only 1/5 of my way there LOL!

Congrats! :)I just hit mine a couple of weeks ago. I'm so excited! Love the raise and can't wait to get the necklace. (Does that come in the mail, or do they send that to our directors to give to us?)

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I made a goal at conference last year to hit it by Christmas (that was only about $1000 in sales a month to hit it last year) and did it 2 months early!!! YOU GO GIRL!! ALL OF YOU can AND will do it!! :):thumbup:

a big WAHOO for YOU!:sing:

That's great! Congratulations!

CONGRATS!!!
Way To Go!!!

Awesome Job! Keep up the great work/sales. Enjoy your pay raise too :)

CONGRATS!! Enjoy the raise!!

Toot your horn. You earned it. Congrats to you!!!!!

Woo Hoo, way to go!! I got mine in Dec.

Congrats!!!!
I earned mine in February. They sent the necklace to my director who promoted on March 1. I finally had it presented to me at our team meeting last week. I love it!!
So much prettier than the picture. Enjoy!!!!!

I made my $15k mark in December...9 months into my PC biz. I work full time and still made it. Yippy for all of us!!! We are amazaing women and can do anything we want.

I just got my first recruit Friday. I am so excited. I was so blessed to get this recruit. She saw the kit on the back of the catalog and the rest is history.

Keep up the good work all of you Chef Successer's! You are amazing. Happy Easter.

Congrats and enjoy your raise! I also hit 15K within a year...it's sweet!

Woot woot, you go girl :):thumbup::thumbup:
Congrats!!!:sing::sing::sing:

I hit mine last November.
Will look for your name in he next consultant news :)

Thanks everyone! I love you guys! Today is my 1 year anniversary! I just love this business. I hope to meet most of you if you will be at Wave 1.

Good job! That's awesome! I'm not there yet - maybe by the end of the year. :)

What is the $15k Milestone & 1 Year Anniversary Celebration all about?

The $15k Milestone & 1 Year Anniversary Celebration is a special event to celebrate the achievements of our team and the company as a whole. It marks our first year in business and reaching a sales milestone of $15,000, which is a testament to the hard work and dedication of our team members.

How can I join in on the excitement?

You can join in on the excitement by attending our virtual celebration event. We will be sharing updates and milestones from the past year, recognizing top performers, and offering special deals and promotions. You can also join the conversation on social media using the hashtag #PC15KAnniversary.

Who is invited to the celebration?

All Pampered Chef team members and customers are invited to join in on the celebration. We want to share this milestone with our entire community and thank everyone for their support and contribution to our success.

What can I expect from the celebration event?

The celebration event will be a fun and interactive experience filled with exciting announcements, recognition, and special deals. It will be a great opportunity to connect with fellow team members and customers and celebrate our achievements together.

How can I take advantage of the special deals and promotions during the celebration?

During the celebration, we will be offering exclusive deals and promotions to our team members and customers. These will be announced during the event and can be redeemed through our website or by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant. Stay tuned for more details!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kdangel518
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
kdangel518
  • chefkeri
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefann
  • sklay723