• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Tonight's Show Update: Snow Causes Cancellation Dilemma - Any Solutions?

G
Gagescorpages
So, I have a show tonight that I think I am going to have to cancel.
The host is still up for it, because all her guests are local and have 4WD vehicles.
It's pretty bad out and she lives up a long windy, mountainous road.
Any ideas on how I can pull off this show without being there????
LOL
Just trying to salvage the show...
:(

You should so totally do a Skype show!! That would be so fun!! If the host is still down for the party I would try to find a way to salvage the booking. Sorry I can't be of more help. We don't get many bad weather days here in Central TX (not to where we have to cancel parties anyway). Although, if it's raining about half of the intended people will actually show up. LOL!

Good luck girl! I hope you can somehow make it work!

Well, we cancelled it. She has a bunch of outside orders, so we are putting a small show in on Sunday and she re-scheduled for March 12th.
I am bummed, but it could be worse. :(

I had to postpone a show on February 12 because of snow. That does not happen often in Georgia at all, but the host lives over one hour from me. I just could not take the risk. A friend of mine ran off the road that right (she is just fine, but the car is not), so I know I made the right decision.

The rescheduled show is this Saturday.

You totally made the right decision!

Thanks Lisa. I needed to hear that. :)

Related to Tonight's Show Update: Snow Causes Cancellation Dilemma - Any Solutions?

1. What is the reason for the potential cancellation of the show tonight?

The show may need to be cancelled due to heavy snowfall and hazardous driving conditions.

2. Is the host still willing to go on with the show?

Yes, the host is still interested in hosting the show as all the guests have four-wheel drive vehicles and are able to make it to the venue.

3. What is the main challenge in holding the show tonight?

The main challenge is the host's remote location on a long, winding, and mountainous road, which may present difficulties for both the host and the guests to reach the venue safely.

4. Are there any potential solutions to still hold the show without being physically present?

One possible solution could be to host the show virtually through video conferencing platforms. This would allow the host and guests to still participate in the show without having to travel to the venue.

5. Is there any hope of saving the show?

Yes, there is still a possibility of saving the show by exploring alternative options such as virtual hosting or rescheduling for a later date when weather conditions are more favorable.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefLisa
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • alibene80
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
tiggerhale
Replies