• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Time to Change My Direct Deposit Form

In summary, National City was my previous default form ... they are now PNC ... and meanwhile, I opened a new account with KeyBank. I plan to leave PNC in the dust.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
... and it's been so long I forgot how!

National city was my previous default form ... they are now PNC ... and meanwhile, I opened a new account with KeyBank. I plan to leave PNC in the dust.

Can I handle this online? Also ... can I use my new Key debit card for charges for my upcoming show?

Under "Managing Your Business" in CC, when you click over to Financial Forms and Requests, then Debit Card & Direct Deposit section, it should give you an online form to fill out.

No, you wouldn't be able to use your Key Debit card to submit shows, it has to be either the PC debit card, or the PC credit card.

Don't forget to change your Debit Card information as well as your direct deposit, so your shows are withdrawn from the right place.

Well ... I know when I first started, I was given some time to get the debit card before I had to use it. Personally I think we should be given the same amount of time when our bank info changes.

I'm going from Replublic Bank to PNC...why are you switching? We've been w/ National City forever...I thought having our joint checking and my business at the same bank would be good. I haven't switched yet...should I worry?

Key is giving me $150 to open an account. National City promised me $100 but when my debit card got lost in a major security snafu, they closed my account and opened another. So no $100 for me! And since then, they have taken HUNDREDS MORE in inexplicable overdraft fees. They wait forever and ever and ever to post debit charges on the web site but charge overdraft fees from the day they are incurred. And I paid over $200 in overdraft fees just because they charged me an overdraft when none occurred. They treated a "hold" and a charge as 2 different charges. So I was never overdrawn ... until they charged me fee, upon fee, upon outrageous fee.PNC may be better ... but I've been looking to replace them for a long time. And there's a Key branch right across the street from my office. So since they have this deal going on and I have to change my direct deposit info anyway ... why not?

I can agree with you on National City! They never messed up my household account, but they certainly messed up my PC account too many times for me to count. They would post my deposits whenever they wanted. So when I would think I made a deposit in time for it to post for the money to be taken out, it wasn't. Then trying to get a manager to take your call or call you back was a joke! I got more overdraft fees on my PC account then I ever should have. We left when PNC took over and went to Huntington. I LOVE THEM! They post deposits the proper way all the time and are now open until 7 during the week and even on Sunday's. AND their Customer Service is great!!

I would do Huntington ... but they do not have many branches in the town where I live. However, where I work, they are EVERYWHERE.PNC, I will say, seems to be much speedier about posting their debit card data.

You can do the direct deposit information online but to change where your PC shows come out, you must fax the form to HO then it takes 2 weeks to change! I went through this last year. It's a pain!

What is the process for changing my direct deposit information?

To change your direct deposit information, you will need to fill out a new direct deposit form with your updated bank account information. This form can typically be found on your company's website or by contacting your HR department. Once completed, you will need to submit the form to your HR department for processing.

How long will it take for my direct deposit to be updated?

The time it takes for your direct deposit to be updated will vary depending on your company's processes and procedures. Typically, it can take a few days to a week for the changes to take effect. It is best to check with your HR department for a specific timeline.

Can I change my direct deposit information at any time?

Yes, you can change your direct deposit information at any time. However, it is important to check with your HR department for any specific deadlines or cut-off dates for making changes to your direct deposit.

What happens to my previous direct deposit information?

Once your new direct deposit information is processed, your previous information will be overwritten and no longer used for future paychecks. It is important to ensure that your new information is accurate to avoid any delays or issues with your pay.

Do I need to provide any additional documentation when changing my direct deposit?

In most cases, you will not need to provide any additional documentation when changing your direct deposit. However, it is always a good idea to check with your HR department to see if there are any specific requirements for updating your direct deposit information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lindseystar
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
lindseystar
  • chefheidi2003
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefheidi2003
  • Intrepid_Chef