• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Three Months Till I Get Married!!!:)

In summary, the speaker is engaged to be married in three months and recently had their engagement photos taken. They are feeling stressed about the wedding planning, but excited to see their dress. They have a daughter who will be the flower girl. Other speakers chime in with congratulations and advice about not stressing too much about the wedding. One speaker shares their experience of having a smaller, less expensive wedding for their second marriage. The speaker has also set up their own wedding registry and will be planning their own bridal shower with the help of their maid of honor.
mommyhugz1978
Gold Member
As many of you know that I am engaged to be married this winter :) I have three months to go till the big day!!! We had our engagment photos taken two weeks ago. Hopefully they will be in this weekend if not it will be soon!!! I am beginng to feel the stress of all the planning about to hit me though!!! My dress is early so I get to see "the dress" this Saturday!!! I am so excited... but scared to death... I went through a divorce four years ago and I have a beautful little girl named Makayla yes she is going to be my flower girl and very excited about wearing a pretty dress!!! :) alrighty I have to share my big news!!! Thanks for listening or reading!! :)

Congrats Leah!!! I wish you the best!!

Congrats. I found the 2nd wedding less stressful than the 1st.

Say, Leah, let me tell you about this really great wedding registry I have...

Oh. You have it, too?

Never mind.

Congrats Leah. A wedding can be a stressful time, both physically and mentally. Good luck with the rest of the plans.

I will LMAO if someone from PC calls you to congratulate you about your upcoming wedding because they are calling everyone in the engagement section!

I forgot Kitchen Guy.. I am regisarted with myself... it's funny toget emails about myself!!!!!!! from HO!!!

thanks guys!!! I jsut wanted to share!!

I am sure that it will be gorgeous...just don't stress too much, it's more about the marriage not the wedding.

I agree Andrea! I can't stand those Bridezillas that are JUST GOING TO DIE if the napkin color is off or one strand of their hair falls out of place! We had a small wedding in a lodge 50 miles from civilization on a Monday (3-3-03) with a casual buffet dinner. We rented out the whole lodge and everybody stayed with us- don't worry, we had a private cabin!! We spent less than $7000 for every, single thing! Trust me, three years later it doesn't matter what color the napkins were!

How exciting for you:) These last months will fly by!
I agree, Gillian. I know people that have gone broke after spending a fortune on their wedding; how silly is that! I've got ya beat though; we probably only spent about $3000 total:p Had a church wedding; small one though. We had a reception & dance too, but on a budget. We had a dj & buffet dinner for our family. We just did a lot of things ouselves; like making mints, the centerpieces for the reception, etc...I even got my dress at a bridal shop that was going out of biz--got it for 75% off! I'm all about saving money:) (and that was almost 6 years later)

I had a small wedding too except we spent $18K on 65 people, so when I say it's not about the wedding I know from experience...I wish I would have saved some of that money for a second honeymoon!

We are having a rather small wedding .. this is a second marriage for the both of us.. We have it planned where the msot expenisve thing we have is our photos....We even decided to make our own invities, luckly for us the church that we ar using for our cermony is the church that we both belong to so they are not charging us for the use of the building os we are having the reception their as well :)

Congrats! I found the 2nd one less stressful as well...I got married at the courthouse because I WAS "Bridezilla" the first wedding and let me tell you...I almost had a nervous breakdown. We spent tons of money, had tons of stress...everything was almost perfect...and got divorced so it definitley wasn't worth it in the long run. :) But...I was a beautiful bride with a fabulous dress that I made some poor woman sew every bead and pearl on by hand... Enough about me...focus on you. Did you set up your own registry?

RegsitryYUP I sure did, do my own registry.. it's kind of werid getting emails about my regirstry from HO... now I have to figure out how to do my own bridal shower with the help of my maid of honor!!! :)

nicolespcshows said:
Congrats! I found the 2nd one less stressful as well...I got married at the courthouse because I WAS "Bridezilla" the first wedding and let me tell you...I almost had a nervous breakdown. We spent tons of money, had tons of stress...everything was almost perfect...and got divorced so it definitley wasn't worth it in the long run. :) But...I was a beautiful bride with a fabulous dress that I made some poor woman sew every bead and pearl on by hand... Enough about me...focus on you. Did you set up your own registry?

Congrats Leah! I wish we could all come!! Take a nerve pill and you won't care what your hair looks like, hahaha!!! :D My SIL was BRIDEZILLA, we all wanted to slip her something!!!:eek:

Just enjoy the day and the rest of your lives together...

God Bless!

1. What are some must-have kitchen items for a newlywed couple?

Some popular items that our customers recommend for newlyweds are our cookware sets, baking sheets, knives, and kitchen gadgets such as our garlic press and avocado slicer. These items are versatile and can be used for a variety of recipes.

2. Can I create a wedding registry with Pampered Chef?

Yes, absolutely! We offer a convenient wedding registry service where couples can create a list of desired Pampered Chef products for their guests to purchase. Plus, as a bonus, the couple will receive a free gift from us once their registry reaches a certain amount.

3. How can I make sure my kitchen is well-stocked before the wedding?

We recommend checking out our "Newlyweds Kitchen Essentials" bundle, which includes a variety of our most popular kitchen items at a discounted price. Additionally, our website has a "Wedding Gifts" section where you can browse and purchase individual products.

4. Do you offer any cooking classes or workshops for newlyweds?

Yes, we do! Our Pampered Chef consultants offer virtual or in-person cooking classes for couples to learn how to cook together and create delicious meals. You can find a consultant near you on our website.

5. Are there any special deals or promotions for wedding-related purchases?

We occasionally have special promotions for wedding-related purchases, such as discounts on specific products or free gifts with a minimum purchase. We recommend checking our website and social media pages for any current promotions or signing up for our newsletter to stay updated.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mommyhugz1978
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
tlennhoff
Replies
Views
raebates
  • erinyourpclady
  • General Chat
Replies