• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

This Is How I Play With My Friends... Maybe We Can Change It Somehow

Maybe we can discuss and brainstorm more ideas together. In summary, instead of bringing a $10 wrapped gift, we could bring a $10 gift card, add challenges or tasks, have a theme for the gifts, and have a potluck-style dinner for the cash round. Let's make this game even more fun and exciting for our HWC group!
Shari'sKitchen
this is how I play with my friends... maybe we can change it somehow for HWC

Everyone brings a $10 wrapped gift & $10 cash

Round 1
Open Gifts

When you get bingo. 5 in a row any direction, you choose a gift you would like to open. Then on a piece of paper, you get it's description.
The item get displayed for all to see. You can have more than 1 person call bingo.

When all gifts are open.
Round 2
Speed Round.

There are rules to this.
It's a timed round for 30 minutes. (I use a stop watch so it's only games played, not when people steal the gifts)
If two people win bingo (5 in a row any direction), if someone has more than 1 item only 1 person can steal from them and the item taken by the 1st person can NOT be taken by the 2nd.
The next round the items that were stolen are safe.

After 30 minutes
Round 3
Cash
If 16 people
Border $60
Full Card $100

But you can break it apart any way you like

, if you want to give more for bingo, or less for border and full. Whatever you like.At the end of the game, the person with the most items/cash is declared the winner!

That sounds like a fun game! Maybe instead of bringing a $10 wrapped gift, we could all bring a $10 gift card to a store that everyone likes. That way, everyone gets something they want and there's less chance of getting a gift that someone doesn't like. Also, instead of just opening the gifts and playing bingo, we could add some challenges or tasks to make it more interesting. For example, before each round, we could have a mini-game or trivia question and the winner gets to choose which gift they want to open. This way, everyone gets a chance to participate and it adds an extra element of fun.Another idea could be to have a theme for the gifts, like "DIY" or "local products," so we can all get creative and see what unique gifts we can come up with. And instead of just one round of speed bingo, we could have multiple rounds with different rules each time, to keep things exciting.Lastly, for the cash round, we could have a potluck-style dinner where everyone brings a dish to share and we can all enjoy a meal together while playing. This way, we can also save some money and have a fun potluck party at the same time.Overall, I think this game has a lot of potential and we can definitely make it more unique and creative for our HWC group. What do you think?

1. What is "This Is How I Play With My Friends... Maybe We Can Change It Somehow"?

"This Is How I Play With My Friends... Maybe We Can Change It Somehow" is a cookbook created by Pampered Chef featuring easy and delicious recipes for entertaining and spending quality time with friends.

2. Are the recipes in this cookbook suitable for all skill levels?

Yes, the recipes in this cookbook are designed to be simple and easy to follow, making them suitable for all skill levels. Whether you are a beginner cook or an experienced chef, you will be able to create these dishes and impress your friends.

3. Can I use these recipes for large gatherings or just small get-togethers?

These recipes are perfect for any size gathering. Whether you are hosting a large party or having a cozy dinner with a few friends, there are recipes in this cookbook that will fit your needs.

4. Are there any vegetarian or vegan options in this cookbook?

Yes, this cookbook includes a variety of recipes that cater to different dietary preferences, including vegetarian and vegan options. You can easily find recipes that fit your dietary needs and still enjoy spending time with your friends.

5. Can I purchase "This Is How I Play With My Friends... Maybe We Can Change It Somehow" online?

Yes, you can purchase this cookbook online through the Pampered Chef website or through a consultant. You can also host a Pampered Chef party to earn this cookbook for free or at a discounted price.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Sara Dawn
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedalf