• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

This Day Just Got so Much Better!

In summary, Becky cleaned her kitchen Saturday and it was very dusty and dirty. She also vacuumed the area above the cupboards.
janetupnorth
Gold Member
I have a clean fridge... :)

I just got done cleaning it and there is nothing like a clean fridge/freezer. :)

ha-ha you can be so it is amazing how it changes the look on things

I cleaned out my pantry yesterday. I had things in there with exp dates in 2006. It looks so much nicer now.

Must be a cleaning weekend. Last night I started at 11:00 pm and scrubbed out all my kitchen drawers, pantry shelves, fridge and office (finished at 5 am!), and today I cleaned my daughter's room. We went through all her clothes - sorted, Goodwill-ed, tossed, etc. Then we attacked her toys! I love that it all looks nice - at least for a few hours!

Have just got the kitchen to do tomorrow - not a fun job as it means defrosting the chest freezer and the upright and oven cleaning.

Still the rest of the house looks fab.

We had no school this week, so I did "winter cleaning". I did the stove (well self cleaning). Hee Hee. I scrubbed by hand the edges of the kitchen floor, scrub cupboard doors, and mopped. I'm putting off the fridge until next Thursday, so I can dump into trash. Trash day Friday.

it must be cleaning weekend! we are going to Cali for 2 weeks and i have been cleaning my tail off so i can come home to a clean house. now i just am waiting for 2 loads of clothes to dry, other wise i think i'll be packing wet socks! or buying new when we get there!

Wow, I have no idea what that feels like. LOL! I really need to do that after the holidays.

I didn't get to my fridge but that wasn't so bad. We had an Xmas party at my house yesterday -- I was on track to get it all cleaned, then my father and his girlfriend came 3 hours early and I hadn't even started all the ziti yet, or finished the cleaning. After everyone left (14 people) I noticed I never got the cob webs off the chandelier over the dining room table -- UGH!!!

dianevill said:
Must be a cleaning weekend. Last night I started at 11:00 pm and scrubbed out all my kitchen drawers, pantry shelves, fridge and office (finished at 5 am!), and today I cleaned my daughter's room. We went through all her clothes - sorted, Goodwill-ed, tossed, etc. Then we attacked her toys! I love that it all looks nice - at least for a few hours!

That was going to be what we did today - but instead, we will be doing our last minute errands, and I have to go mail DB & SIL & family's gifts now that they won't be here for Christmas.
We had a blizzard here this weekend (really - not an exaggeration!) and the next storm is supposed to roll in during the night tonight (another 6-10 inches) so the news is saying if you have any running around to do - better do it today! It's snowing right now - lake effect snow - but it's either do it today or it won't get done!

I did clean my kitchen Saturday - I even cleaned the area above the cupboards. Yuck - it was so dirty up there!:yuck: I vacuumed up there because the dust was so thick!:eek:

ChefBeckyD said:
I did clean my kitchen Saturday - I even cleaned the area above the cupboards. Yuck - it was so dirty up there!:yuck: I vacuumed up there because the dust was so thick!:eek:

It is a good thing people usually can't see above the cupboards -- I usually vacuum mine every year if I can, or every two, or three???

gailz2 said:
It is a good thing people usually can't see above the cupboards -- I usually vacuum mine every year if I can, or every two, or three???

LOL - the problem is that the dust was getting so thick, it was visible! I have a Lady Vase collection up there, and you could see the dust (and cobwebs!) on them!

Job well done, Becky. I'm sure you feel better about it now. Enjoy your holidays!

Any volunteers want to come to my house for some cleaning? :D :D

My refrigerator is way too small for us, and it gets crowded with leftovers way too quickly. It is due for a cleaning.

Related to This Day Just Got so Much Better!

1. What is "This Day Just Got so Much Better!"?

"This Day Just Got so Much Better!" is a line of products from Pampered Chef that are designed to make your daily routine easier and more enjoyable. From kitchen gadgets to self-care items, these products are meant to bring a little bit of joy to your day.

2. What types of products are included in "This Day Just Got so Much Better!"?

The products in "This Day Just Got so Much Better!" range from kitchen tools, such as our quick slice mandoline and nonstick pan, to self-care items like our luxurious bath bombs and aromatherapy diffuser. We also have organizational products and home decor items to help make your day a little brighter.

3. How can I purchase products from "This Day Just Got so Much Better!"?

You can purchase "This Day Just Got so Much Better!" products through a Pampered Chef consultant or on our website. Our consultants can help you find the perfect products for your needs and provide personalized recommendations.

4. Are the products in "This Day Just Got so Much Better!" high-quality?

Yes, all of our products in "This Day Just Got so Much Better!" are made with high-quality materials and are designed to last. We stand behind the quality of our products and offer a satisfaction guarantee.

5. Can I host a party to showcase "This Day Just Got so Much Better!" products?

Yes, hosting a Pampered Chef party is a great way to try out and learn more about "This Day Just Got so Much Better!" products. As a host, you can earn free and discounted products, and your guests can also have the opportunity to purchase these products for themselves.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cewcooks
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
cewcooks
  • lkprescott
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
baychef
Replies