• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Thinking About Having Another Baby

In summary, the conversation revolves around the desire to have more children, despite concerns and hesitation from partners and family members. The speakers share their own experiences and opinions on the topic, with some feeling content with their current family size while others still feel the "baby itch". Ultimately, the advice given is to follow one's own desires and make the most of each stage of parenting.
K_Jurich
Ok so I really have a baby itch right now, and have for awhile. I am blessed with two beautiful girls 10 and 5. Right now I really think I want to but I am also thinking that my girls are easy right now. My husband on the other hand really doesn't think he want anymore I am working on him. Anyway my worry is am I crazy?:confused:

Kara, No you are not crazy at all. My DD is going to be 12 in 2 weeks and I am still considering having a baby w/in the next 2 years or so.
I have a friend that has three, 17, 11, 1.5. You are not crazy at all.

My husband has been saying for the last year he really doesn't want anymore but I have been talking about it so much lately I think he is starting to change his mind too. But idk he says its so nice when we go somewhere right now we just jump in the car and go and don't hav to worry and about bottles or diapers or anything we just go. But I really loved being pregnant and having a newborn around. I miss that but then on the other hand I keep thinking he may be right oh I am just so confused. I really really think I do want another but to I am not sure he is even going to change his mind. ugh. . .

I miss the baby days. Everytime I am around a new little one, I want one too. Then reality sinks in when my DH is gone out of town for work & I am at home with our 3 sons (15,14,13) and daughter (4). I figure I can just "borrow" friends' babies to get my fix. hehe!

My mom is wanting a baby around, but she doesn't want to have one (don't blame her, her baby is 23) she has been on my sister and I pretty hardcore the last couple years about bringing her grandbabies though! I keep telling her if she wants one so bad, then she should have one. That idea doesn't thrill her though LOL! I'm not ready, and my sister is still in college.

I'm 41, with a 14 month old & #2 due in March (and both pregnancies were on purpose!) ... so I can't give you a hard time. LOL

My friend's daughter was 14 when they decided to have their 2nd child. Last year, her daughter started college and her son started kindergarten. That's a huge gap in ages, but she doesn't regret it one bit.

I say "GO FOR IT!" I mean there is going to come a day when we can no longer bear children and it's God's way of telling us that our time for child bearing has passed. Some women reach that sooner than others and I hear so many women tell me either:
"We are happy with the amount we have and I am totally satisfied."
or
"I really wish we would have had one or two more."

So if your husband changes his mind and decides that he is all for it, GO FOR IT! Sure it's easy right now but before you know it, it will be easy again.

I am pregnant with baby #6 in August! This might be our last, this might not. It depends on how we feel after a couple of years. My two oldest are 12, and 11. Then next is 4, 3, and 18 months!

I really enjoy the tough diaper changing, nursing on the go, sippy cups, diaper bags, coloring books, etc... Because I know one day I won't have that anymore and they will be grown. But I can look forward to many grandkids when I am older!!

Debbie :D

From a Grandma here: If you have the desire (both of you, that is) to have more, definitely go for it. I had two sons, 31 and 33. The older one has 3 kids that I watch daily, the younger has none. Once these guys (4.5, 4.5, 1.5) are grown, I'm afraid that will be it. I've always had the 'baby itch' and now wish I'd had another one or two of my own.

A friend told me (she has 3 grown kids) that she would have had more if she had known kids would be so much fun as they grow up. I took her advise to heart and currently have 3 boys - ages 6, 3 and 1. I would have more - we REALLY wanted a girl, but my DH is turning 49 this year and my Dr doesn't advise me going through another pregnancy (it's chemical and well as physical). So I guess we are done, sigh.

For me...I think I will always want just one more (we have 4 together...16 & 12 yo boys, 8 & 6 girls). If you both want it, I say go for it! You will have your doubts either way but the love of another child is something so very precious.

1. Can I still work as a Pampered Chef consultant if I have another baby?

Yes, absolutely! As a Pampered Chef consultant, you have the flexibility to work from home and set your own schedule. This makes it a great option for stay-at-home moms or those with young children. You can work around your baby's schedule and take breaks as needed.

2. How will having another baby affect my income with Pampered Chef?

Your income with Pampered Chef is directly related to the amount of time and effort you put into your business. While having another baby may require some adjustments to your schedule, it is still possible to maintain and even increase your income. Many consultants have successfully grown their business while raising multiple children.

3. Will I be able to attend Pampered Chef events and trainings with a new baby?

Yes, Pampered Chef events and trainings are family-friendly and you are welcome to bring your baby with you. We understand that being a parent is a top priority and we want to support you in balancing both your family and your business.

4. How can I manage my workload with a new baby?

Pampered Chef provides a variety of resources to help you manage your workload as a busy parent. You can take advantage of online tools and resources, as well as support from your team and fellow consultants. Additionally, you can plan ahead and schedule your work around your baby's nap times or enlist the help of a babysitter or family member.

5. Will I receive any support from Pampered Chef if I have another baby?

Yes, Pampered Chef is committed to supporting our consultants through all stages of life. We offer a variety of resources and tools to help you succeed as a consultant and balance your personal life. You can also reach out to your team leader or fellow consultants for support and advice. We value our consultants and want to see you thrive, both personally and professionally.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• eberg83
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
CRuff
  • emiscookin
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
krahema
  • chefmoseley