• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did my 3-year-old just give me a hilarious nickname for my b**bies?

S
sfdavis918
I just got done putting my 3 (almost 4) yo DS to bed. He likes to tell me about his day (even though I just spent the whole thing with him!) Anyway, I say, OK Mommy has to go downstairs now he says "Mommy, do your beauties have food in them?" I had to have him repeat himself! He said it again and then I realized he meant b**bies! I actually couldn't hold back my laughter! Too funny! So from here on out "The Girls" have just been renamed "The Beauties"!

PS - I told him they used to have food in them but now that my babies are bigger and can eat the food that I make them we don't need food in them anymore. Quick thinking on my part!

Gotta love how kids think!!!

funny-baby.jpg

All that for ME?

I luv....LMAO! that is too funny! :)

That reminds me of what my DH taught my 1 year old DS - "I luv boobies". He could say "mum", "daddy" and "I luv boobies".....

:blushing:

My beloved nephew, Tyler, turns 18 on Monday. :cry: :eek: One of my favorite stories about him was from 1994 or, when he wasn't quite 5 years old. He and his brother used to come over to my house all the time, just about every weekend, and one of our main modes of entertainment was going to the movies. Well, we had all the ones that were out then: Pocahontas, whichever Batman was out that year, etc. About the only somewhat "kid-friendly" movie left was "Titanic". I had seen it three times already, :eek:, so I knew where the age-sensitive parts were.

The boys begged me to take them. You couldn't turn around back then without hearing about "Titanic". So, I told them I would do so only if they would close their eyes when I told them to. They agreed. So, during the movie, during the drawing scene and the car scene, I had them cover their eyes.

Well, the next day, I was telling someone on the phone I had taken them to see it. When I got off the phone, Tyler said, "Aunt Tammy, I peeked last night." I said, "You did? Well, what did you see?" And he said, "You know..." I, of course, played dumb, wanting to hear what he would say, so I said, "No, tell me." So, he said, "You know, her b - o - b -s." I gasped and said, "You saw her bobs?!" And he said, "No, her b - ... (pause) "ew" b - s". I about fell over laughing!! You know, being not quite 5, I was impressed with how well he spelled what he did! He hadn't yet learned the "oo".

I still regale him with that story, which, of course he loves! NOT! And, I wonder why I have yet to meet any girlfriends...

I love kids. Especially boys and their breasts! Enjoy those moments. They grow up WAY too fast!!

Tammy

RaggedyAunt said:
I love kids. Especially boys and their breasts!
I think you need a remedial anatomy class.

67302.gif

ha

ha

ha

phlbbt!

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
All that for ME?

Ewww... that isn't not a pretty site!

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
funny-baby.jpg

All that for ME?
I'm sorry, but I don't know whether to laugh about that picture or be totally creeped out!! That's one of the strangest things I"ve ever seen.

Oh my gosh that is weird looking!

but the boobie stories sure are making me laugh!!

I haven't quite entered those types of stories with my 6 year old son.

pamperedbecky said:
I'm sorry, but I don't know whether to laugh about that picture or be totally creeped out!! That's one of the strangest things I"ve ever seen.

It's like an accident... you don't want to look, but you just can't help yourself.

All I can think of is the Troll dolls I used to have... this kinda looks like an evil troll.

pamperedbecky said:

I'm kinda with you. I much prefer the original one, before it got morphed into this one. The original pic is really cute - but this was the best I could do in a hurry - before the moment passed.

At least I didn't post this one:http://www.funnybabypictures.net/images/stories/gallery1/baby_finger2.jpgOh, wait, I just did.

Yeah, but the second pic isn't likely to give someone nightmares!

My DD is almost 4 & we were out shopping one day. We walk by the lingerie dept. & she yells "mommy, look at all those boobs! You have boobs like that!" She didn't know to call them bras! Gotta love her.

My newphew loves to feel me up! Out of no where we'll be sitting around and he'll come up behind me and grab my boobs. I wonder if he sees his dad do that to his mom! He's only 5 so for right now it's okay. If he was older it'd probably creep me out a little.

Oh my goodness...this thread is KILLING ME!

wadesgirl said:
My newphew loves to feel me up! Out of no where we'll be sitting around and he'll come up behind me and grab my boobs. I wonder if he sees his dad do that to his mom! He's only 5 so for right now it's okay. If he was older it'd probably creep me out a little.
That would creep me out a bit now - especially if he's copying his dad :eek:

My niece is staying with us, and I was chagning the other day, I had on jeans and a cami- I normally wear a plain cami under a low cut top, or a button down top... Anyway, I had my "Stand-them-at-attention" bra on under the cami and Lily giggled and said WHOA- look at those Mama!

Then she came up to me and said Aunt Krisine (she says kristine w/o the "t") When I get bigger I want booms like you!

I said, ohhh sweety...it's all in the bra!

pamperedlinda said:
That would creep me out a bit now - especially if he's copying his dad :eek:

Let's just hope the DAD doesn't creep up behind her! ;)

wadesgirl said:

Mmm. That's kinda weird.

My niece went through a phase grabbing people's crotches. When she did it to me, I told her hands off, private parts are called private for a reason. Well, we had a longer conversation about it, but you get the idea.

Turns out she had been doing this to most of her uncles, my husband included, and none of them said anything to her! Because they were freaked about it. I think she was just experimenting with the grownup's reactions.

It can be uncomfortable talking to kids about this stuff. We got it sorted, though.

My advice, is tell your nephew to cut it out, and why.

Last edited:
Love this story, BTW

"mommy, look at all those boobs! You have boobs like that!" She didn't know to call them bras!

Kitchen Diva said:
My niece is staying with us, and I was chagning the other day, I had on jeans and a cami- I normally wear a plain cami under a low cut top, or a button down top... Anyway, I had my "Stand-them-at-attention" bra on under the cami and Lily giggled and said WHOA- look at those Mama!

Then she came up to me and said Aunt Krisine (she says kristine w/o the "t") When I get bigger I want booms like you!

I said, ohhh sweety...it's all in the bra!
Please tell me you refer to them as "the booms" now. That is too funny!

A despondent little old lady called her doctor. She actually had plans she didn't want to share with him, but she asked, "Doctor, where is my heart?""It's about two inches below your left breast," he replied."Thank you," she said, and shot herself in the left kneecap.

Well I'm going to bed laughing tonight!! Thanks for sharing. LOL

1. What is the context of this situation?

The context is a mother putting her 3-year-old son to bed and having a conversation about her day with him.

2. What did the 3-year-old say?

The 3-year-old asked if the mother's "beauties" (b**bies) had food in them.

3. What was the mother's reaction?

The mother couldn't hold back her laughter and found it hilarious.

4. How did the mother respond to her son's question?

The mother explained that her b**bies used to have food in them when she breastfed her babies, but now that they are bigger and can eat regular food, they don't need food in them anymore.

5. What did the mother's response reveal about her ability to think quickly?

The mother's response showed that she was able to think quickly and come up with a clever explanation for her son's question in the moment.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
gailz2
  • PCSarahjm
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
  • tlag1986
  • General Chat
Replies