• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

These Might Be Some Helpful Websites for Airlines and Car Rentals

In summary, popular websites for finding the best deals on airline tickets include Expedia, Skyscanner, Kayak, and CheapOair. To find the cheapest flights on these websites, it is recommended to be flexible with travel dates and times, sign up for price alerts, and check for ongoing sales and discounts. There are also several websites specifically for car rentals, such as Rentalcars.com, Expedia, and Kayak. Many of these websites offer the option to book both flights and car rentals together, and some also have rewards or loyalty programs for frequent travelers.
nikki70563
Gold Member
I was reading woman's day magazine and it had an article about get there on the cheap and for airlines it has farecast.com and yapta.com and for car rentals it has breezenet.com. Some of you may want to check them out.

Kayak.com is another good one.

Thanks for the tips! Also, how about finding cheaper rates on the hotels???? I know we get the "deal" from Experian with PC, but this year, I need even "more better" rates!!! :D

Related to These Might Be Some Helpful Websites for Airlines and Car Rentals

1. What are some websites for finding the best deals on airline tickets?

Some popular options for finding the best deals on airline tickets include Expedia, Skyscanner, Kayak, and CheapOair. These websites allow you to compare prices from various airlines and offer discounts and promotions.

2. How can I find the cheapest flights on these websites?

To find the cheapest flights on these websites, it is recommended to be flexible with your travel dates and times. You can also sign up for price alerts and check for any ongoing sales or discounts. Additionally, booking in advance and being open to layovers can also help you find cheaper flights.

3. Are there any websites specifically for car rentals?

Yes, there are several websites that specialize in car rentals such as Rentalcars.com, Expedia, and Kayak. These websites allow you to compare prices from different car rental companies and often offer discounts and deals.

4. Can I book both my flight and car rental on the same website?

Yes, many of the websites mentioned above, such as Expedia and Kayak, offer the option to book both your flight and car rental together. This can often save you money and make the booking process more convenient.

5. Are there any websites that offer rewards or loyalty programs for frequent travelers?

Yes, many airlines and car rental companies have their own rewards or loyalty programs. Additionally, some third-party websites, such as Expedia and Priceline, also offer rewards programs for booking through their platforms. These programs can offer perks such as discounts, free upgrades, and points towards future bookings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampered_chef_swva
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
khergatt
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
Replies