• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

There Is an Adjustment With a G in It!

In summary, the reference number trick doesn't seem to be working on fedex.com. Any other suggestions?
beckyjsmith
Buuuuttttt.... the reference # trick doesn't seem to be working on fedex.com. Any other suggestions?
Thanks!

Did you add and 01 after the number? For example my reference number is 499891G008201. Mine SAT and change over kit is scheduled to arrive on Thursday. Can't wait!

I did. ugh ugh ugh.. What was the ship date shown on yours?

where do you get the 2 digit number from - like you 82?

the number was 546445G0160, and I added 01.
Linda... you get the # from going to product adjustments and looking for anything that has a G in it. :)

thanks so much - I am on a mission

BOOHOO! No G yet... Maybe tomorrow since they are supposed to arrive Friday. Contemplating going ahead and ordered the rest of the new stuff I want tomorrow so I can have it soon too!

Mine is in the adjustment page for the change over but when I did my number with a 01 it didnt work ;( on fedex

601224G0008 with a show date of 02/02found that much then I tried adding
102nothing :(

Whahhoooooooooooooooooo!!!! It will be here tomorrow. And the other one shipped out the nexy day.I don't know which is the DBF and which is the SAT, but I don't care. Yippppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

I'm getting my changeover kit tomorrow! I saw the G and was able to track it! They shipped it yesterday (though the PC says they shipped it on the 2nd) and it will be here tomorrow! Yeah! Plus, I was able to order the Business Building Packet this late in the game (I signed up in Dec. and held off to get Spring stuff) so I am all set for March!Karen~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Only $407.35 to go to get qualified (my 30-day mark is Feb 26, 2010)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i see mine as well but i still can't track it in fedex; i also tried the '01' and the '02, etc on the end but it didn't work

Mine is now listed- YEA!! :)

But, it says delivery tomorrow and we are expecting 8-18" of snow :cry: so I doubt I will see it. :( I must practice patience! haha

thehaleykitchen said:
They shipped it yesterday (though the PC says they shipped it on the 2nd) and it will be here tomorrow!

Same here....it said my CO kit and SAT products had a "show date" of 2/2/10 under the Product Adjustment page but I finally got to see the tracking info this morning. They were shipped on 2/6/10 and will be here Thursday!!! :love:

I tracked mine; it's due to come tomorrow. Doubtful with the 10-20 inches of more snow to arrive this afternoon and blizzard conditions tomorrow. Hopefully my preorder catalogs will come today before this next storm hits.

ya mine says due the 11th but there is a big red warning at the top of the page about weather in Memphis possibly holding things up.

beckyjsmith said:
I did. ugh ugh ugh.. What was the ship date shown on yours?

My ship date was 2/5. However, it takes 5-6 days for us to receive our product's here on the west coast. Since you are closer, maybe that is why it isn't showing up yet.

If you earned one or both of the dots bags you might be confusing the reference numbers - that's what I was doing. Open the adjustment and it will list the products if it's the changeover kit or the SAT kit. If it's one of the bags it'll say something about promo. The bags came smart post and that's why they don't show up. My SAT & director packages come tomorrow - can't wait!

I already got my DOTS bags. MY SAT and director's products also come tomorrow. WHAHOO! I will open one box and save the other for my team to open at our meeting Saturday morning. I had 6 team members locked out of registration for Atlanta. So we are having an OPEN THE BOX PARTY!! Whahhooooooooo!!!!

beckyjsmith said:
I already got my DOTS bags. MY SAT and director's products also come tomorrow. WHAHOO! I will open one box and save the other for my team to open at our meeting Saturday morning. I had 6 team members locked out of registration for Atlanta. So we are having an OPEN THE BOX PARTY!! Whahhooooooooo!!!!

That sounds like a lot of fun!

I cannot tell if my Nov SAT and change over kit has shipped. I checked under shipping but nothing. I am doing something wrong?

mine is showing up that way too.

Mine gets here tomorrow! Now i just need to order my new products and I'll be happy. I only earned Dec Level 1....but that's ok!

NooraK- Thank you. I have been doing PC for a year and I guess I will always have something new to learn. They say it will be delivered tomorrow. However, with the snow storm we are getting, I wonder if it will be postponed. On a good note, a good time to reach people at home. Hope everyone is enjoying all there "goodies"

Yahoo! Mine are on the truck and out for delivery today!

:grumpy:got it!! Should be here tomorrow... as long as the snow does not hold up too much... I will count on Friday, so I am not disappointed!

Just got my delivery, too!

The BIG box of the new products that Director's get + the $3000 SAT level, the changeover box along with a supply order that I just placed last night!

Yeah!!

Love the Salad Claws and the Double Boiler!

My new products will be here friday but I think somehow my changeover kit got lost LOL It shows it shipped on the 8th, supposed to be delivered tomorrow but the last update from fedex is that it arrived in Chicago on the 8th at 7:12 pm. This will make the second time fedex has lost a package of mine LOL

Just wondering if anyone has had any luck "tracking" our Going Places Bags? Mine shows up on the adjustment but when I go in to track it... does not show up. I thought the other months bags came Fed Ex... but maybe they came through the postal... Anyone know?

My last bag came in HUGE Box via Fedex....haven't been able to find it, but generally where I live it's about a week after you submit your 2nd show you get it.

These bags are coming USPS.

Thank you girls! Hmmm strange there is a variety of ways to ship them. My guess is mine is through the mail since I can't get it to show up through tracking Fed Ex:(... takes so much longer this way and I really wanted it this weekend! Oh well... something to look forward to! At least it is on its way!:thumbup:

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• thehaleykitchen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • pampered_terry
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ZeakR
Replies