• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director theRain as Moved in and I Have a Cold. My Nose Is All Stuff Up, I

In summary, the author had a busy couple of days and is tired. She hopes that her friend recovers soon.
cookingwithlove
Gold Member
The rain as moved in and I have a cold. My nose is all stuff up, I have a headache and I just want to go back to bed, but I have a party tonight, tomorrow night and Saturday. I have to teach Sunday school Sunday morning...:bawl:!! I just want to sleep until November! Can I have some chocolate too!

Wow! You have a busy couple of days. Hopefully you'll get plenty of rest, Vit C, and chicken soup. Praying for you, dear!!

(((hugs)))!!! And you can have all the chocolate that you want!

Boooo!!! Sorry my friend! Wishing for good meds and a speedy recovery! Chocolate kisses from TX!

I have done so many shows that every night when I am done I have lost my voice! I have tomorrow night off and then have shows every day until next Friday. I am trying to figure out what to do about my voice, because with four kids there is no way I can rest it during the day :) I hope you feel better soon, this whole feeling like I might be getting sick is no fun.

I am in the sick ward too. I started coughing so hard and bad at a show on Monday that I threw up! No sick time is one of the hard things about this job.. you just have to keep going no matter what or no paycheck!

Hugs to all and feel better soon!

Hubby took mornging duty and got the kids off to school. I slept in until 9 am!! He also got me some real Sudofed. Wow! I feel good, loopy and jittery but good. I am off to my next party.

Woohoo! Glad you got a break & some rest!!! :D

Should of stayed in bed. She had 8 people there, but the show total was $180 :yuck:! Everybody was broke. Did get a catalog booking and 1 person interested in the business, but she admitted to being a flake and not very reliable.

Soccer in the morning with the kids and on to my next party. She already had $200 in outside orders :party:. Maybe this one will be better!

That bites! Hopefully she'll do better with outside orders before you close.(((fingers crossed))) that tomorrow's show is better!

Okay today was better.... over $650 in sales, but I cannot stop sneezing! If I am not sneezing it feels like I have to sneeze. Now I have to figure out what I am teaching for Sunday School.

My show tonight was only $245 in sales :( I feel really bad for the host, she had 9 or 10 people there but 3 didn't order and the rest of the orders were small. She wants several things and is on a budget. Also I started coughing twice, the one time I kept thinking of what Jenni said about coughing until I threw up, luckily that didn't happen. I need to run out and get some medicine before my show tomorrow. It is all the talking, it makes me loose my voice and my throat gets dry until I start coughing.

1. What are common symptoms of a cold?

The most common symptoms of a cold include a stuffy or runny nose, sore throat, cough, congestion, and fatigue. Some people may also experience body aches, headaches, and mild fever.

2. How can I relieve a stuffy nose?

There are various ways to relieve a stuffy nose, such as using a saline nasal spray, taking a hot shower, using a humidifier, drinking plenty of fluids, and using over-the-counter decongestants. You can also try breathing in steam from a bowl of hot water or using a nasal irrigation system.

3. Can I still exercise with a cold?

It is generally safe to exercise with a cold, but it is important to listen to your body and not push yourself too hard. If you have a fever, body aches, or difficulty breathing, it is best to rest and allow your body to recover.

4. How long does a cold typically last?

The average duration of a cold is about 7-10 days. However, some symptoms may last longer, such as a cough or congestion. If your symptoms persist for more than 10 days or become more severe, it is best to consult a healthcare professional.

5. How can I prevent spreading my cold to others?

To prevent spreading your cold to others, it is important to practice good hygiene, such as washing your hands frequently, covering your mouth and nose when sneezing or coughing, and avoiding close contact with others. You should also stay home from work or school until your symptoms have improved to avoid infecting others.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BlueMoon
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
BlueMoon
  • Kevin Ranoldo
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • lockhartkitchen