• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My Rudolph Nose: A Story of a Staph Infection

In summary, "My Rudolph Nose: A Story of a Staph Infection" is a cautionary tale about the dangers of staph infections and the importance of proper wound care. It is suitable for all ages, but parents may want to preview it before reading to younger children. The book was inspired by a desire to raise awareness about staph infections and can be used as a teaching tool, with educational information, discussion questions, and activities included. Bulk purchasing options are also available for schools and other organizations.
lockhartkitchen
I've had a cold with a headache for more than a week. Thursday the tip of my nose starting hurting. By Friday night my nose was swolen up red, looking like I'd been punched in the nose. I have staph infection of the facial tissues. Under my eye is all swolen and my teeth are killing me. I went to the ER today and I'm on antibiotics and pain killer. Monday I probably won't be able to teach. I have a large rudolph nose and my whole face is red and swollen.

Oh, Julie, you poor thing, you'll be in my prayers.

TMI, gross, hope you get better.

Ick.

Ugh! Hang in there Julie. The one nice thing about being sick is how great you feel afterwards.

Staph is nothing to mess with... glad you got it looked at and hope the antibiotics kick its tushy!

Take care of it very carefully--I have been hospitalized TWICE with skin staph infections, once I had a 106 fever and was in for a week, so it's nothing to mess with. Prayers here for you.

Related to My Rudolph Nose: A Story of a Staph Infection

1. What is "My Rudolph Nose: A Story of a Staph Infection" about?

"My Rudolph Nose: A Story of a Staph Infection" is a cautionary tale about the dangers of staph infections and the importance of proper wound care. It follows the story of a young girl who develops a staph infection on her nose, which causes it to turn bright red like Rudolph's nose.

2. Is the book suitable for all ages?

While the book does contain some graphic images and descriptions of the staph infection, it is written in a child-friendly manner and is suitable for all ages. However, parents may want to preview the book before reading it to younger children.

3. What inspired you to write "My Rudolph Nose: A Story of a Staph Infection"?

As a company that promotes safe and healthy cooking practices, we wanted to raise awareness about the dangers of staph infections and the importance of proper wound care. We hope that this book will serve as a helpful resource for families and individuals.

4. Can "My Rudolph Nose: A Story of a Staph Infection" be used as a teaching tool?

Yes, the book includes educational information about staph infections and proper wound care, making it a valuable teaching tool for parents, teachers, and healthcare professionals. It also includes discussion questions and activities to further engage readers.

5. Can I purchase "My Rudolph Nose: A Story of a Staph Infection" in bulk for educational purposes?

Yes, we offer bulk purchasing options for schools, hospitals, and other organizations interested in using the book for educational purposes. Please contact our customer service team for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lockhartkitchen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
TiffanyK
Replies
Views
itsjustCarla
Replies
Views
baychef