• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are Pampered Chef Theme Show Guides Worth the Investment?

In summary, the theme show guides are a good reference guide and can help promote your show and entice people to have a show. They do make a difference in terms of quality and sturdiness, and can be worth the $5 price tag.
AnnieBee
Gold Member
Hi All,

I have not, until now, been interested in purchasing theme show stuff from PC (I'm only in my second month!). But now I have my changeover kit and the theme show guides for this fall, I'm really impressed and considering getting some of the older ones that are still available. So, my question is, do you think it is worth it, for $5? I do realise that I can view and print out the pdf versions on CC, but the good quality and sturdier ones are really nice.

So, do you think they really make a difference in how you promote, host coach and do your theme shows?

Last edited:
AnnieBee said:
Hi All,

I have not, until now, been interested in purchasing them show stuff from PC (I'm only in my second month!). But now I have my changeover kit and the theme show guides for this fall, I'm really impressed and considering gettin some of te older ones that are still available. So, my question is, do you thinkit is worth it, for $5? I do realise that I can view and print out the pdf versions on CC, but the good quality and sturdier ones are really nice.

So, do you think they really make a difference in how you promote, host coach and do your theme shows?

I'm getting the one for S/S on my next supply order. I agree about having the sturdier copies. I figure if anything it's only $5 and it's good reference to have. The info they provide is good common sense, I think, but it's still nice to have. It's not like I'll be breaking the bank with it. And sometimes I take the common sense stuff for granted and forget to use all the little one-liners, so it'll be good to have.

I do think it helps to entice people to have a show who might not have thought of having a show. Some people's motivation to have a show is getting free/discounted products, others just want to have a "party". The theme shows cater to the "party" crowd, I've found.

I like having the recipe cards on hand if we do one of the theme shows, too, and I tend to just give them the theme show invitations so they'll be more likely to pick a "theme" from that season (usually, the guests will see one of the recipes on the card and comment on it, and the host will pick one of them for her show).

I usually try to offer the theme show recipes as my recipes for that season, and rotate through about 5-6 of them throughout the season. That way, if a host re-books from me 6 months to a year later, she's going to get different recipe options, and guests will see something different each time, too.

I've definitely decided to try promoting the theme shows, I agree with your "party" comment, and also I think it make it seem more special and different, not just "another home show where I have to buy something I don't want and can't afford..."

So Cathy, do you think it is worth it to get the guides? Or just the matching invites and recipe cards?

Hi there!

I'm so glad to hear that you are considering getting some of the older theme show guides. As a consultant who has been with Pampered Chef for several years now, I can tell you from experience that these guides can make a huge difference in how you promote, host coach, and do your theme shows. The good quality and sturdiness of the physical guides can really enhance the overall experience for both you and your guests. Plus, having them readily available during your shows can make it easier to refer to specific recipes and products. And for only $5, it's definitely worth the investment. I highly recommend adding them to your collection. Best of luck with your upcoming theme shows!

What is a "Theme Show"?

A "Theme Show" is a type of party or event hosted by a Pampered Chef consultant that centers around a specific theme or topic. These shows often feature products and recipes related to the theme, and can be a fun and unique way to learn about and try out Pampered Chef products.

How do I choose a theme for my party?

Choosing a theme for your party can be as simple as picking a favorite holiday or season, or something more specific like a type of cuisine or cooking technique. You can also get creative and come up with a unique theme that fits your interests or the interests of your guests.

What are the benefits of having a theme for my party?

A theme can help make your party more cohesive and fun for your guests. It can also make it easier for you as a consultant to plan and prepare for the event, as you can focus on specific products and recipes that fit the theme. Plus, themed parties can be a great way to introduce guests to new and unique ways to use Pampered Chef products.

Do I have to purchase specific products for my theme show?

No, you do not have to purchase any specific products for your theme show. However, it can be helpful to have some products on hand that fit the theme, as it can make for a more engaging and informative demonstration. As always, you are free to choose which products you would like to feature at your party.

Can I still earn host rewards with a theme show?

Yes, you can still earn host rewards with a theme show just like with any other Pampered Chef party. As long as your guests make purchases, you will receive host rewards based on the total sales of your party. Having a theme can even help boost sales and lead to even better rewards for you as the host.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefann
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
missydivine
  • pamperedchef88
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Kelly8
  • Humble Beginnings