• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

theHost From H E Double Hockey Sticks ...

After deleting the other host from Show 19, the expenses associated with that show were also deleted. You can change the show number once you delete the other and it does not change anything else on that show.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
Started a thread in increasing sales about her ....

She now says that a) she doesn't care about the host benefits and b) all her guests want to cancel. (I'll confirm with THEM, thank you very much!)

So now ... This is Show 19 (I've submitted Show 20 already) and there were two people who "booked" off her.

My questions are these:
• If I make her the co-host, will she still get the booking benefit from her girls if they find themselves another consultant?

And

• I've already entered "show 21," including credit card information for a customer. Can I delete "show 19" and change the show number for Show 21 to 19? And if so, will all the expenses I've already entered for this show transfer to this one?

Di_Can_Cook said:
Started a thread in increasing sales about her ....

She now says that a) she doesn't care about the host benefits and b) all her guests want to cancel. (I'll confirm with THEM, thank you very much!)

So now ... This is Show 19 (I've submitted Show 20 already) and there were two people who "booked" off her.

My questions are these:
• If I make her the co-host, will she still get the booking benefit from her girls if they find themselves another consultant?

And

• I've already entered "show 21," including credit card information for a customer. Can I delete "show 19" and change the show number for Show 21 to 19? And if so, will all the expenses I've already entered for this show transfer to this one?

Yes. Booking benefit goes with the host.

You can change the show number once you delete the other and it does not change anything else on that show.

Don't have time to answer questions, I'm sure someone will for you, but just wanted to say.BLESS and RELEASE!It is a good time for that. :)You will find better hosts/customers.

I wouldn't be too worried about what show is what, just enter your next show in as #19.

and can delete the show, but you can't change a show # that you have already submitted. If you have not submitted it you can go to show summary and change it to any # you want and it will not change any info for your guest. You can change the show info as many times as you want until you submit the show, then it is that # forever. Does that make sense.

I have not submitted either show 19 or Show 20.I know I can change the show number ... but if I do, can I transfer the order I've already associated with Show 20 to Show 19? It only affects one customer, and I was on the phone with her getting her credit card number. Of course, for security purposes, I can only see the last 4 digits. I did warn her that I might need to call her to get her credit card info.Another option would be to change Show 20 to Show 19 ... but does that affect any associated expenses.Yes I will bless and release ... and let the host know that I have put her as the co-host. That way she will get a 10 percent discount for a year through any consultant, and if the girls who agreed to book do so within the next six months, she will receive the booking benefit.She has the nerve to complain about me after not responding to repeated e-mails asking her to claim free product ... whatever. I refuse to do to her what she did to me!

You can change the show number once you delete the other and it does not change anything else on that show.

I ended up calling HO. They talked me through deleting the other host from Show 19 after they explained that once I deleted it, the expenses would be deleted as well. One of her orders that fell through had the same address so I changed the name of that person and made them the co-host. Then I manually re-created the orders from Show 21which was not that hard because there were only two. I will see the other host tomorrow so I will get her credit card info again.

1. What is "the Host From H E Double Hockey Sticks"?

"The Host From H E Double Hockey Sticks" is a Pampered Chef host program that rewards individuals for hosting successful cooking parties. It is a play on words, using "H E Double Hockey Sticks" as a euphemism for "hell".

2. How does the program work?

As a host, you invite your friends and family to a Pampered Chef cooking party at your home or online. Our consultants will showcase our products and provide fun and delicious recipes for your guests to try. As a host, you earn rewards based on the sales from your party. The more sales, the more rewards you receive!

3. What kind of rewards can I earn as a host?

As a host, you can earn free and discounted products, exclusive host-only items, and special discounts on future purchases. You can also earn credits towards future parties or even a free trip to our annual Pampered Chef Conference.

4. How do I become a host?

If you are interested in hosting a Pampered Chef party, you can contact a consultant or visit our website to find a consultant near you. They will work with you to schedule a party and provide all the necessary information and materials to make it a success.

5. Can anyone become a host?

Yes, anyone can become a host! Whether you are a seasoned Pampered Chef customer or new to our products, we welcome everyone to host a party. It's a great opportunity to have fun with friends and family while earning rewards at the same time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • Telynn
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
monicag
  • Rosebud