• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Humor Ready to Play the 'Have You Ever' Game Online?

We drink sweet tea in the south - Have you ever just made tea (or whatever) and put the sugar in the fridge and the freshly made tea in the...Soda. Yep, I've done that a time or two.
candiejayne said:
Have you ever riden an elephant?
Actually I have!

candiejayne said:
Have you ever just wanted to get a roll of duct tape out and tape EVERYONES mouths closed for some peace and quiet?
All the time!

MPaine said:
Have you ever wanted to make your child scream louder just because everyone is being nosy and staring when they are throwing a fit?
Oh yes!

And Yes I have cried with happiness looking into the eyes of my nursing children.

Have you ever won a prize in a radio contest?

missyciccolella said:
HA! I have, well we were outside, and this happened just after my husband deployed and my 3 yr old threw the WORST tantrum of his life. I bet my older two (5 & 7) ice cream if they could scream louder than my youngest. We drew quite a bit of attention, but also provided a good laugh for everyone. Thank God I knew most everyone there...it was after my oldest's Brownie meeting.

Have you ever just let the kids eat cake, ice cream, or dessert for dinner when it was not a birthday or special event?

YES!
When I lived in Vegas we used to have "KRISPY KREME DINNER NIGHT"
My daughter still tells people about this! Then we moved to Phoenix in 2006 and they closed all 11 Krispy Kremes in the Phoenix valley!

Have you ever dropped something on the floor in the kitchen and continued to use it in whatever you were cooking?

TammyStar said:
Have you ever dropped something on the floor in the kitchen and continued to use it in whatever you were cooking?

No Never! ;);)

TammyStar said:

Yep as long as it's just me and my DH.

Have you ever broke something of your DH's that was very personal and not told him till he found it?

Nope. Usually the other way around. DH or kids will break something of mine and not 'remember' until I find it.

Have you ever seen the Northern Lights?

akrebecca said:
Nope. Usually the other way around. DH or kids will break something of mine and not 'remember' until I find it.

Have you ever seen the Northern Lights?
nope, I'd love to see them!!! The furthest out of NC I have been is KY and that was to see family. (I'm so deprived)

Have you ever felt the need to scream so badly you put your head in a pillow and screamed?

MPaine said:
nope, I'd love to see them!!! The furthest out of NC I have been is KY and that was to see family. (I'm so deprived)

Have you ever felt the need to scream so badly you put your head in a pillow and screamed?

ALL THE TIME!!!! Then normally cry my eyes out!

Have you ever just sat there and ran your tongue over your teeth right after brushing and loved the smooth feeling and minty freshness?!? :D I do it all the time LOL

candiejayne said:
ALL THE TIME!!!! Then normally cry my eyes out!

Have you ever just sat there and ran your tongue over your teeth right after brushing and loved the smooth feeling and minty freshness?!? :D I do it all the time LOL
Yep...do it all the time too...

Have you ever wished you could take your recruiter's bookings ??

MPaine said:
Yep...do it all the time too...

Have you ever wished you could take your recruiter's bookings ??

No, she doesn't do so well, but her recruiters bookings would be great!

Have you ever watched a movie twice in a row because it was so good?

candiejayne said:

I have watched a movie twice, but to say I watched it twice in a row I would have to say no.

Have you ever laid outside on the ground, or in a hammock watching the stars and fell asleep?

candiejayne said:

I've done that after a really good movie, DH and I went through the bonus features and decided to watch the movie again with the commentary. It was Sweet Home Alabama, and we watched the alternate ending as well.

Have you ever drove somewhere only to realize you didn't mean to go there, you were supposed to go somewhere else and had only gone to that place because it was like being on autopilot? (did that make sense?)

Yes, I have with my oldest in the car seat (she was an only child then and less than 1 year old)....

Have you ever completely forgotten about a doctor's appointment despite the reminder call made from their office only 2 days before?

elijahstrust said:
Have you ever completely forgotten about a doctor's appointment despite the reminder call made from their office only 2 days before?

Not that I remember, but normally the only reason I'm going to the doc is b/c I'm sick so I can't forget that one! My Hubby is also in the military so it is a BIG deal just to get a doc appointment in a timely manner (meaning I'm so excited to have routine care I can't forget):D.

Have you ever been able to see "what goes around, comes around" with someone who had it coming?

missyciccolella said:
Not that I remember, but normally the only reason I'm going to the doc is b/c I'm sick so I can't forget that one! My Hubby is also in the military so it is a BIG deal just to get a doc appointment in a timely manner (meaning I'm so excited to have routine care I can't forget):D.

Have you ever been able to see "what goes around, comes around" with someone who had it coming?

Ahhhh... sweet revenge! Yes I have, and it feels so good too!

Have you ever as an adult fallen out of bed?

No, but I've fallen off of the couch while asleep!!

Have you ever bribed your child w/ ANYTHING & EVERYTHING to get them to quit throwing a public fit?

No I guess we are considered old fashioned. I just took the screaming child out of the store and left the cart full of whatever. My psychology professor was adamant about just removing the child, and not to reward them. So I guess I was a hard a**, but I have four beautiful grown children.Have you ever burned some brush or leaves and then the wind came and you see the stuff blowing by your house?

yes... many times while growing up..

Have you ever officiated a youth sports game.. (umpired, or refed)

colegrovet said:
yes... many times while growing up..

Have you ever officiated a youth sports game.. (umpired, or refed)

I was IHSA certified umpire for Softball jr high/high school. I have let my certification expire.

Have you ever had to be at four different games at the same time and only two of you?

not 4 but 3... son was playing (Little League), daughter was playing Little League softball, and I was coaching Minor League (son was pulled up from the minor league team).

Have you ever shut one of your kids hands in the car door... ( got each kid once) luckly nothing was broken...

colegrovet said:
Have you ever shut one of your kids hands in the car door... ( got each kid once) luckly nothing was broken...

No car doors (at least, not yet) but my son slammed the front door and my daughter didn't move her hand in time...nothing broken, just a very cranky kid for a while (and a very purple line right across her fingers). I don't like seeing them in pain!!!

Have you ever known full well that you shouldn't spend your money on something, or that you should save it or pay off a bill, but you couldn't resist and you buy whatever it is anyway?

sklay723 said:
No car doors (at least, not yet) but my son slammed the front door and my daughter didn't move her hand in time...nothing broken, just a very cranky kid for a while (and a very purple line right across her fingers). I don't like seeing them in pain!!!

Have you ever known full well that you shouldn't spend your money on something, or that you should save it or pay off a bill, but you couldn't resist and you buy whatever it is anyway?

Yep guilty. Usually it was for my kids, but that has stopped now that they are grown.

Have you ever wished upon a star and really really wanted it to happen?

tlag1986 said:
All the time....

Have you ever forgot to pick up a child from a practice?

no, but i was a child that was forgotton to be picked up from practice while my whole family went to Chi-Chi's to eat!

Yes, and my dogs were in the car too.

Have you ever called your child by your dogs name?

EVERY DAY!!!

Have you ever called in sick just so you could play?! (aka mental health day--make your boss realize how great you are LOL)

yes.!!!.... :)

Have you ever screwed up a recipe and have it still turn out good?

Yep all the time....Have you ever watched the tv about a disease and just knew you had it?

etteluap70PC said:
Actually I have!

All the time!

Oh yes!

And Yes I have cried with happiness looking into the eyes of my nursing children.

Have you ever won a prize in a radio contest?

Yes, I actually won tickets to see The Police in concert. Ironic thing, was that I already had tickets to the concert, called on a whim to see if I could get better seats and WON - first time ever!!

Have you ever got into a shouting match with a co-worker (at work)?

pampcheflisa said:
Have you ever got into a shouting match with a co-worker (at work)?

Oh yes! I got into it with a Cardiologist (lets just name him what he would like self proclaimed god), but he threw a chart at me when I tried to help him with a patient. The patient was not mine, and I was only helping. I told him "if you were my child I would spank your butt and send you to your room", I did not become his favorite nurse to work with after that. I did go straight to my boss and tell her as soon as he stormed out of the unit. When he went to her and told her about our encounter she proceeded to quote my words back to him. That was quite an ordeal, but I was almost saint like in my department, but the god was not happy with me ever.

Have you ever had an animal you treated and spoiled like you would your children.

On the animal--no. Had a dog growing up, he did sleep at my feet but that was as spoiled as it got. On watching a tv show about an illness and knowing I had it...no. I have to admit Mystery Diagnosis is pretty interesting.

Have you ever been so close to a live moose you could reach out & touch it? Not that you want to.

akrebecca said:
On the animal--no. Had a dog growing up, he did sleep at my feet but that was as spoiled as it got. On watching a tv show about an illness and knowing I had it...no. I have to admit Mystery Diagnosis is pretty interesting.

Have you ever been so close to a live moose you could reach out & touch it? Not that you want to.

No can't say I have, but I don't live in Moose territory.

Have you ever asked (behind your DH back) someone to do something you know your DH would do, but he does not need to do it for whatever reason?

tlag1986 said:
Have you ever had an animal you treated and spoiled like you would your children.

Only a little and I used to play hide-and-seek with him, my dear old bassett, Tracker... we lost him in November. :cry: Still miss him!

Never been close to a live moose!

Have you ever been close enough to a live rattle snake that you could reach out and touch it? and, instead of running away, you got your camera out and took pictures?

No, I would run the other way or freeze from being so scared.Have you ever taught someone to ride a bike?

yes both of my kids.. :)

have you ever sat in a mountain stream in a lawn chair while drinking a beer?. :)
(was a great camping trip!)

Last edited:
colegrovet said:
yes both of my kids.. :)

have you ever sat in a mountain stream in a lawn chair while drinking a beer?. :)
(was a great camping trip!)

I've sat by a mountaing stream, with my feet in it (too cold for the rest of me) drinking a glass of wine! Smoky Mountain... camping every summer!!!

Have you ever been to Japan?

caraighan said:
I've sat by a mountaing stream, with my feet in it (too cold for the rest of me) drinking a glass of wine! Smoky Mountain... camping every summer!!!

Have you ever been to Japan?
LOVE the NC Mountains...or any mountains for that matter

Nope, never been out of the USA :) would love to go, if I can ever get up the nerve to get on an airplane..LOL

Have you ever been on a plane? ok ok i'm sure most of you have..i just wanna see how many haven't like me :)

No, I have never flown - I'll admit that I lead a sheltered life. My husband was terrified of plane even before 9/11.

Have you ever realized that your toddler is running outside in only her underwear? (This happened just yesterday to me.... kids...!!!):blushing:

Yes sure have. Aren't children wonderful?Have you ever had one of your boys pull his pants down and pee in the yard with a circle of kids around him? This happened to my oldest.

No, but a friend at work did today! My car is too old for such fanciness; she was able to take the keys out!

Have you ever wondered where your cell phone was while you were talking on it?

Deborah

Almost everyday--Have you ever set up an interview met with a woman for 5 minutes and realized not only are they the wrong person but they have dimentia?

nope.....can't say that I have.....

Have you ever held a job for more than 10 years?

pamperedcheflori said:
nope.....can't say that I have.....

Have you ever held a job for more than 10 years?

yes, this year in June I will be at the factory for 21 years! We make fuse boxes & electronic control units for Honda, Toyota, GM, Ford, Nissan... all automotive! Our hours have been cut to 32 per week now...

Have you ever gotten on the road to where ever (somewhere you go to over and over) and on the way there, you come out of your daydream and have NO EARTHLY IDEA where you are?

caraighan said:
yes, this year in June I will be at the factory for 21 years! We make fuse boxes & electronic control units for Honda, Toyota, GM, Ford, Nissan... all automotive! Our hours have been cut to 32 per week now...

Have you ever gotten on the road to where ever (somewhere you go to over and over) and on the way there, you come out of your daydream and have NO EARTHLY IDEA where you are?

Close.....i've driven somewhere and not remembered "seeing" some of the drive....

Have you ever been in a wedding...besides your own?

Yes.. I've been in 3.. a flower girl, a guestbook attendent, and a maid or honor.. & I will be in my 4th as the Matron of Honor on May 31!!

Have you had to pee REALLY bad, but was too interested in what you were doing on the computer to actually go to the bathroom?

WLMcCoy said:
Yes.. I've been in 3.. a flower girl, a guestbook attendent, and a maid or honor.. & I will be in my 4th as the Matron of Honor on May 31!!

Have you had to pee REALLY bad, but was too interested in what you were doing on the computer to actually go to the bathroom?

I do that at work all the time! Especially in the morning! I don't know if it's interested or just busy!

Have you ever seen baby rabbit in their burrow (I guess that's what it's called) in your back yard?

caraighan said:
Have you ever seen baby rabbit in their burrow (I guess that's what it's called) in your back yard?

Not a baby rabbit, but I have had a deer caught in our woven fence.

Have you ever watched a funnel cloud?

tlag1986 said:
Not a baby rabbit, but I have had a deer caught in our woven fence.

Have you ever watched a funnel cloud?

Only on TV! Weather Channel he he...

Have you ever been in weather over 115 degrees? If so where?

no, but 108 in Vegas

Have you ever over-stuffed yourself on donuts for breakfast not realizing how many you actually ate? Like the whole dozen LOL!

Unfortunatley yes, not the whole dozen, but way to many!

Have you ever given you kid ice cream for dinner?

BlessedWifeMommy said:
Only on TV! Weather Channel he he...

Have you ever been in weather over 115 degrees? If so where?

Yes, I lived in Vegas for 10 years and now I live in Phoenix, I love the heat. But one time we stopped in Baker Calif. and on the big giant thermometer it said the temp. was 121 my car said 125. Sad thing is that it was 7pm.

Have you ever texted or emailed something to the wrong person and it was something you really didn't want them to know?

candiejayne said:
Have you ever over-stuffed yourself on donuts for breakfast not realizing how many you actually ate? Like the whole dozen LOL!

I choose to plead the fifth.

Have you ever ate something you hate just to not cause a scene at a friends house?

H2: Have you ever watched the birth of an animal?P: No, I have not.H2: Have you ever traveled outside of your home country?P: Yes, I have. I have traveled to several countries in Europe and Asia.H2: Have you ever eaten a food that you disliked as a child, but now love as an adult?P: Yes, I have. I used to hate avocados as a kid, but now I can't get enough of them.H2: Have you ever gone skydiving?P: No, I haven't. I'm too scared of heights!H2: Have you ever met a celebrity in person?P: Yes, I have. I once met Taylor Swift at a concert meet and greet.
H2: Have you ever watched the birth of an animal?P: No, I have not.H2: Have you ever traveled outside of your home country?P: Yes, I have. I have traveled to several countries in Europe and Asia.H2: Have you ever eaten a food that you disliked as a child, but now love as an adult?P: Yes, I have. I used to hate avocados as a kid, but now I can't get enough of them.H2: Have you ever gone skydiving?P: No, I haven't. I'm too scared of heights!H2: Have you ever met a celebrity in person?P: Yes, I have. I once met Taylor Swift at a concert meet and greet.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Hathery
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
4 5 6 7 8
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
Addie4TLC
Replies
Views