• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Play Tic-Tac-Toe and Win - Fun & Addictive!

Kristin, in summary, played Tic-Tac-Toe and found it to be addictive. She also found it to be a fun game, despite not being able to answer many questions. She won her first game, but lost the second. She found the game to be cool, and agreed with the other person's statement that it is a serious business game.
chefkristin
Gold Member
Tic-Tac-Toe
You begin by clicking on one of the boxes, & then a question appears.

If your answer is correct, that box will get an X.

If incorrect, an O.

When you get 3 X's in a row, you win.

Warning...this is addictive!!!

Here is a different way to play Tic-Tac-Toe..check it out.. It's fun !!!

http://www.animaxinteractive.com/banana/Games/tictactoe.html

Fun game, Kristin! Just what I need - one more thing to do online...LOL!!!

I played twice and lost both of them...so now I'll have to keep playing until I win!

pcchris said:
Fun game, Kristin! Just what I need - one more thing to do online...LOL!!!

I played twice and lost both of them...so now I'll have to keep playing until I win!
I thought it was fun even though I can't answer a lot of the questions....:confused: LOL

Yeah, I think I got 3 questions correct in the 2 games I played...felt pretty dumb when my 12 yr old dd knew one of them and I didn't have a clue!!! LOL!! (That's one of the questions I got right...pretty sad!! HA!)

I won my first game!! Not braggin, buy you know!! It took me awhile though.

I agree...how dare you Kristen? We are serious business people! Okay...now back to my game.

Addicted!!OK - Not fair!! I just played three games and had to force myself to stop!! I am a trivia buff, so it's just my thing!! It took months to get over my discovery of Internet Backgammon!!!:D

Now I'll never get my sock drawer organized:eek:

I found Internet Backgammon loaded on my computer. I have Windows XP. I clicked on "Start" (lower left) and scrolled through "programs" then "games." There was a pull-down box with lots of choices. The one I get to play is somehow loaded on my computer and takes me to MSN Gamezone. I play live with an opponent at my level (Beginner, Intermediate or Advanced) if one is available. It's addictive!!!

Gotta get those socks organized....it's hard enough sneaking away to do this;)

I used to play Backgammon w/my sister about 25 years ago....I think I forgot how. We were addicted and even played in the back of a pickup during a 4th of July fireworks display:D

Cool. Great trivia questions.

1. How do I play Tic-Tac-Toe and Win - Fun & Addictive!?

To play Tic-Tac-Toe and Win - Fun & Addictive!, you will need two players. The first player will use X's and the second player will use O's to mark the spaces on the 3x3 grid. Each player will take turns placing their mark on an empty space. The first player to get three of their marks in a row (horizontally, vertically, or diagonally) wins!

2. Is Tic-Tac-Toe and Win - Fun & Addictive! suitable for all ages?

Yes, Tic-Tac-Toe and Win - Fun & Addictive! is suitable for all ages. It is a simple and classic game that can be enjoyed by both children and adults.

3. Can I play Tic-Tac-Toe and Win - Fun & Addictive! on my own?

No, Tic-Tac-Toe and Win - Fun & Addictive! is a two-player game. It is meant to be played with another person.

4. What happens if we tie in Tic-Tac-Toe and Win - Fun & Addictive!?

If both players are unable to get three marks in a row, the game ends in a tie. You can then choose to play again and see if anyone can win the next round.

5. Is there a strategy to win at Tic-Tac-Toe and Win - Fun & Addictive!?

Yes, there are certain strategies that can increase your chances of winning in Tic-Tac-Toe and Win - Fun & Addictive!. However, the game is ultimately based on luck and the skill level of your opponent. It is best to experiment and find a strategy that works for you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
cjromero
  • naekelsey
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • dns2202
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies