• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

theDownloadable Charitable Giving Cookbook

In summary, there is confusion about the availability of a downloadable content and where it can be accessed. Some people suggest it will be available on August 1st and can be downloaded from pamperedchef.com. Others mention that it is only available until September 30 on the main website. There is also discussion about redirecting customers to individual consultant websites and concerns about tracking and counting downloads for a promised donation. Some suggest handing out the content at shows to ensure it is downloaded by guests. There is also a suggestion to check for updates to ensure downloads are counted.
mspibb
Gold Member
Did I miss something? I can't find anything online about where/how to download this. Did they tell us some time that it would be available? I hoped it would be a link on our PWS so we would send people there and get traffic to our websites. Anybody listening and hear something at Conference I slept through??;)

I think it will be available August 1st.

I believe the information is provided in the front of the Attendees' version of the book (but, I'm too lazy to reach over and grab it and verify I'm correct).

It's not available until August 1st.

I also believe that somewhere it says downloadable from PC.com....I'm hoping that they can also access it from our PWS. I try to avoid sending my customers to PC.com for any reason!!!!!

Christy, I wonder if there's a way you can link to it on your PWS, or if a link will be provided on the PC FB page (which would be a good idea). I think, though, in order for HO to keep track of how many times it's downloaded, so they can make their promised donation, they have to it done through the main site.

Yep right there in the front. Downloads from Aug 1 to Sept 30. doesn't say how or where. Duh. LOL! Thanks!

pampchefsarah said:
Christy, I wonder if there's a way you can link to it on your PWS, or if a link will be provided on the PC FB page (which would be a good idea). I think, though, in order for HO to keep track of how many times it's downloaded, so they can make their promised donation, they have to it done through the main site.

It's just that customers have no idea that anything they order or click on while at PC.com doesn't go through ME!!!

August 1 to 31, pamperedchef.com only. It does not matter for us anyway as there is no bonus for us involved. Yes, it would be nice to get people to our sites but I think HO wanted to make it easy on the programmers. I am sure there will be something glaringly obvious on the site when the time comes. I just hope it works out well!

Last edited:
pampered1224 said:
August 1 to 31, pamperedchef.com only. It does not matter for us anyway as there is no bonus for us involved. Yes, it would be nice to get people to our sites but I think HO wanted to make it easy on the programmers. I am sure there will be something glaringly obvious on the site when the time comes. I just hope it works out well!

August 1 - SEPTEMBER 30.

If your customers have been to your PWS before, when they "shop online" through pampered chef.com it should automatically redirect them to your site.

If possible, I will D/L as many guests as I'll have at my shows & hand them out & tell them what it is for. Food goes to the hungry no matter who D/Ls it....:D

deanna_g said:
If your customers have been to your PWS before, when they "shop online" through pampered chef.com it should automatically redirect them to your site.

What makes you say this? I don't think this is true. I've had regular customers think they are ordering through me, and they aren't...and I've had customers who were ON my site, and yet were redirected to a random consultant's website...

deanna_g said:

If you're doing it on your home computer, it probably does that for you because you've recently signed into CC, and there's a cookie that recognizes you. For our customers, who don't visit our websites as frequently as we visit CC, those cookies expire faster than the frequency at which they visit our PWS.

Ginger428 said:
If possible, I will D/L as many guests as I'll have at my shows & hand them out & tell them what it is for. Food goes to the hungry no matter who D/Ls it....:D

I like that idea. You'll just have to remember to go back and download it again so that PC counts the downloads. I hope they'll count for each actual download, not limit it to one per IP address or something.

NooraK said:
If you're doing it on your home computer, it probably does that for you because you've recently signed into CC, and there's a cookie that recognizes you. For our customers, who don't visit our websites as frequently as we visit CC, those cookies expire faster than the frequency at which they visit our PWS.

I like that idea. You'll just have to remember to go back and download it again so that PC counts the downloads. I hope they'll count for each actual download, not limit it to one per IP address or something.

I have to check that out....

Thanks Beth for the clarification! Talking about people who DO NOT READ things! I am such a putz!

pampered1224 said:
Thanks Beth for the clarification! Talking about people who DO NOT READ things! I am such a putz!

Yes, but you're our putz, and we love you. :p

I had a couple of customers say that it happened to them. I could be mistaken, though. (-:

I had two people e-mail me the other day. They said they entered my website address from the invite the host for my Friday party sent out. But what they got was my facebook page! I am so not sure what happened there but I did forget to ask if they had gone to my facebook page? That did not happen to any of the three people I asked to test it. And I can't see why that would have happened as the two have completely different names??????????

Related to theDownloadable Charitable Giving Cookbook

What is "the Downloadable Charitable Giving Cookbook"?

The Downloadable Charitable Giving Cookbook is a digital cookbook created by Pampered Chef that features a collection of delicious recipes from top chefs and food bloggers. It is available for purchase and 100% of the proceeds go towards supporting various charitable organizations.

How can I purchase the Downloadable Charitable Giving Cookbook?

The Downloadable Charitable Giving Cookbook can be purchased through the Pampered Chef website or from a Pampered Chef consultant. It is available for a one-time purchase price and can be downloaded instantly after purchase.

What types of recipes are included in the Downloadable Charitable Giving Cookbook?

The Downloadable Charitable Giving Cookbook features a variety of recipes, including appetizers, main dishes, desserts, and more. There are also options for different dietary restrictions, such as vegetarian and gluten-free.

Which charitable organizations does the Downloadable Charitable Giving Cookbook support?

The Downloadable Charitable Giving Cookbook supports various charities such as Feeding America, Meals on Wheels, and No Kid Hungry. The specific charities may change from year to year, but all are dedicated to fighting hunger and supporting communities in need.

Can I make a donation to a specific charity through the purchase of the Downloadable Charitable Giving Cookbook?

No, the proceeds from the Downloadable Charitable Giving Cookbook are distributed evenly among the featured charities. However, by purchasing the cookbook, you are supporting all of these organizations and their important missions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • monicag