• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

TheDaves of Our Lies: A Hilarious Parody of Days of Our Lives"

er...Day. :)He's kinda famous, I guess.David Hasselhoff is a singer and actor from Baywatch and Night...er...Day. :)He's kinda famous, I guess.
The_Kitchen_Guy
Silver Member
Like popcorn through the fingers of a fat man, so go the Days of Our Lives.

You didn't think I could let that thread get past without a parody, did you?

Daves of our Lives......Dave Letterman
Dave Barry
Dave ThomasIt's late...that's all that I can think of right now! I know I could think of a dozen more if I didn't have a headache distracting me!!!

You can have Letterman. He went south when he jumped from NBC to CBS and moved up an hour.

Dave Barry, and I am not making this up, is very funny.

Dave Thomas was a great guy, but he's kinda dead.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
You can have Letterman. He went south when he jumped from NBC to CBS and moved up an hour.

Dave Barry, and I am not making this up, is very funny.

Dave Thomas was a great guy, but he's kinda dead.

No thanks! I don't want Letterman either!!!

You're right about Dave Thomas too! On a side note about him....my father-in-law had a chance to be one of the original investors in Wendy's!! The other guys all put in money & got rich. He didn't & still has no money!!!

My ex is a Dave, does that count? :p Yes, he's full of them - lies that is. :confused:

I once had a Dave in my life - he broke my heart :( Took me years to realize that God had someone better out there for me to find :love:

I worked with a guy named Dave once......he was one weird dude.

My dh
A bil
My dh's two good friends from high school.
Letterman - always thought he is soooo funny, but his politics have turned me away
So many more, I can't even mention them all.

One of DH's best friends is named Dave.

I have 2 BIL's named Dave - one is awesome - the other a jerk!

Dated a guy named Dave, right before I met me DH!

A guy at work is named Dave. He's a nice guy, but has a bit of a tendency to be a slacker.

A cousin of mine was married to a great guy named Dave. Too bad he died so young. He was the father of three young girls, who are all grown up and married now ...

There is a guy at my soon to be former church named Dave ...

I don't know a Dave.. I feel like I am missing out..

I used to work with a Dave. I miss him terribly and used to call him my "work spouse". We still email each other regularly, but it's just not the same. I loved hearing all of his hilarious dating stories and daily sports talks and TV talk. He was a good work buddy. I don't have that here at my new job....sigh.

My SIL is married to a David. He's not a Dave, though. He is definitely a David. Just call him Dave once; he'll make it clear that he is not a Dave.

I have an Uncle Dave

I had another Uncle Dave and a cousin Dave but they have both passed on.

I went out with a Dave when I was younger, nice guy don't know what ever happened to him.

Other famous Dave's

David Beckham
David Hasselhoff
David Cook
David Archuleta

rennea said:
I have an Uncle Dave

I had another Uncle Dave and a cousin Dave but they have both passed on.

I went out with a Dave when I was younger, nice guy don't know what ever happened to him.

Other famous Dave's

David Beckham
David Hasselhoff
David Cook
David Archuleta

I'll take David Cook in a heartbeat.........oh, swoon:love:

2 BIL's, both very nice guys.
Friend in college, 6'7" and drove a mini!!
Another friend in college - really small guy, can't remember what he drove :).
I'm sure there are more...
BTW, none of these are remembered for their lies. :).

rennea said:
Other famous Dave'sDavid Beckham
David Hasselhoff
David Cook
David Archuleta
Um.... I only recognize one of these names... Who are these people? Are they famous?

chefann said:
Um.... I only recognize one of these names... Who are these people? Are they famous?
I didn't recognize most of them either so I Googled them. David Beckham.....English Footballer (That's how they stated it) There is a movie called "Bend it like Beckham". The title is a reference to some move that he makes in the game.David Cook & David Archuleta were both contestants on American Idol.

chefann said:

which one? :p

David Beckham is Victoria's (Posh Spice) husband and the most famous "footballer" in the world.

David Cook and David Archuleta are from American Idol.

David Hasselhoff a singer and actor from Baywatch and Night Rider!

Okay, I'll show my age here.....David Cassidy - 70's teen heart-throb (yep, I had a huge crush on him back then!)

pamperedlinda said:
Okay, I'll show my age here.....David Cassidy - 70's teen heart-throb (yep, I had a huge crush on him back then!)

I'm in my early thirties and even I know who he is Linda:p:D:p

David Custer - my 'boyfriend' in 3rd grade. He was older, a 4th grader!!

My bf's bf is a David. Yeah, he isn't always the most trustworthy guy, but he's usually pretty good to her.

No other Daves or Davids stand out in my mind.

David Crosby
David Lee Roth
David Cooperfield
David Tennant
David Spade

Heehee, KG you are too funny! I almost posted on this thread, referrring to "that other" thread! lol

rennea said:
David Beckham is Victoria's (Posh Spice) husband and the most famous "footballer" in the world.

Hasselhoff was the only one I recognized.

I'm so out of it! And I even watch "The Soup", so you'd think I'd at least have heard of some of them. :rolleyes:

I just realized that this thread was titled the "Daves of our LIES"............not LIVES like I originally thought!!!

hmm... I don't know a Dave of a lie. But I know a Dave who was a lay.

WLMcCoy said:
I don't know a Dave.. I feel like I am missing out..

I don't have any Dave's in my life...However I have a couple of David's. I have a nephew named David, a bil named David, a Boss named David and I assist someone at work named David. :)

I don't care for David Letterman.
I always liked David Cassidy.
I personally think David Hasselhoff was a much better Knight Rider than the current eye candy model.

That's about all I can think of...

rennea said:

Do you mean Knight Rider? :) as in Michael Knight... LOL... Mmmm young david hasselhoff! :)

I have an uncle Dave
My ex-fiance is Dave (he broke my heart also!)
My best friend married Dave
My cousin also married a Dave.
I know a lot of them.

chefmeg said:
I just realized that this thread was titled the "Daves of our LIES"............not LIVES like I originally thought!!!

It's just a lousy parody thread - you can make it into anything you want.

Well Dave RAMSEY is the "new" Dave in my life.

But my Dad is Dave so is my brother.

A guy I called "crazy Dave" taught me how to surf.
I also had a "psycho Dave" that well, used to stalk me.
Then I married a guy named Dave... That Dave is still around 7 years later...
We have three couples with in a block of us that's names are Dave and Katie, our names... kinds funny

1. What is "The Daves of Our Lies"?

"The Daves of Our Lies" is a hilarious parody of the popular soap opera "Days of Our Lives." It pokes fun at the over-the-top drama and often ridiculous plotlines of the show.

2. Who created "The Daves of Our Lies"?

The parody was created by a team of writers and actors at Pampered Chef, who were inspired by the absurdity of "Days of Our Lives" and wanted to put their own spin on it.

3. How closely does "The Daves of Our Lies" follow the plot of "Days of Our Lives"?

While the parody does include some references and nods to the original show, it also takes many creative liberties and adds its own unique twists and turns to the storyline.

4. Is "The Daves of Our Lies" appropriate for all ages?

As with any parody, there may be some mature themes and language, so it may not be suitable for younger audiences. However, it is ultimately up to the discretion of parents and guardians.

5. Can I watch "The Daves of Our Lies" online?

Yes, "The Daves of Our Lies" can be viewed on the Pampered Chef website or on their YouTube channel. It is also available for purchase on DVD for those who want to watch it anytime, anywhere.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ShelbyMichalek
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • The_Kitchen_Guy