• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Parodying One's Own Thread: A Fun and Furry Experience

In summary, the conversation is about parody and whether it is okay. The expert believes that it is okay to parody one's own thread, although the other person in the conversation does not agree.
The_Kitchen_Guy
Silver Member
Is it okay to parody one's own thread?

I wish you could see me - I'm using my laptop, my little Scottish Terrierist is jealous of it, so he just insisted on climbing up on my lap. The two kittens, Puck and Pyewacket had to see what was going on and climbed up on my lap, too.

Of course, Puck se ems to njooon oj[oj[lkjljj think stepping on i7688 the keyo0 pnjfoia board is something he needs \]-;=p-=][ do.

Where's a camera when you need one?!?

Sounds like you're getting quite the lap[top] dance. *giggle*

Oh, great. KG's got another straight gal to play off now. :rolleyes:KG- when the laptop stops working, open it up so you can pull the 3 lbs. of animal hair out of it! :p

Maybe, but she has a long way to go to be a Spumoni star, like you. ;)

*giggle*... Indeed I have far more posts than I could ever imagine to get to even dream of getting a spumoni star... is that really it's name? Spumoni... looks more like a Rainbow Brite star to me. ;) LOL

It doesn't really have a name. I was thinking of it as the Rainbow star. Then Carolyn pointed out that it looked like a gay pride star. So KG started calling it Spumoni.

http://www.sptimesphotos.com/blogs/tampaarts/rainbowzz.jpg
spumoni.jpg
Hrmm...

Lisa, do you watch Robot Chicken on Cartoon Network? They have some funny funny sketches with Rainbow Brite. There's one in which she eats her little sidekicks. :D

Robot Chicken? No.. can't say I do... is that on adult swim? I like demented humor... can ya tell?

Spumoni? More like Spuicky. :p

Yeah... doesn't look too good, eh? And I'm a big ice cream fan... that stuff doesn't last too long in THIS household... but spumoni might. LOL

ooo... spumoni is good. Chocolate, cherry, pistachio....Yep, Robot Chicken is on Adult Swim. Sunday nights, some time between 11 and 1. It's 15 minutes. Stop motion animation with action figures and toys. They did an all Star Wars half hour that was hilarious. (DH and I record Sunday night Adult Swim to watch during the week. We skip some, but watch Futurama, Robot Chicken, Morel Orel, Venture Brothers, The Oblongs.)

I love Futurama... I used to love this show that did little cartoony skits... I can't remember what it was called now but one of the skits was a hoot... called Prometheus and Bob... was claymation... and the recorded attempts of a higher intelligenced alien to 'civilize' caveman Bob... LOL... invariably though Bob or his monkey sidekick would end up having the last laugh over Prometheus who would just get frustrated... *giggle*

Chocolate, cherry and pistachio ice cream I can deal with... individually, on their own... I don't like cross contamination of flavors :p

What are those strange chunks invading their space and the white and tan colored flavors though?!!? ALIEN TAKE OVER!!!

1. What is "Kick Your Kans and Back"?

"Kick Your Kans and Back" is a Pampered Chef product designed to make meal prep and clean up easier. It is a trash can attachment that allows you to easily scrape food scraps and debris from your cutting board or countertop directly into the trash can.

2. How does "Kick Your Kans and Back" work?

"Kick Your Kans and Back" features a flexible silicone edge that attaches to the rim of most standard trash cans. Simply place your cutting board or food debris over the trash can and use the scraper to push the scraps directly into the can, eliminating the need for multiple trips to the garbage.

3. Is "Kick Your Kans and Back" dishwasher safe?

Yes, "Kick Your Kans and Back" is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. We recommend placing it on the top rack of your dishwasher for best results.

4. Can "Kick Your Kans and Back" be used with any trash can?

No, "Kick Your Kans and Back" is designed to fit most standard trash cans with a rim. Please check the measurements of your trash can before purchasing to ensure compatibility.

5. How is "Kick Your Kans and Back" beneficial for meal prep?

"Kick Your Kans and Back" eliminates the need for multiple trips to the garbage while cooking, saving time and reducing mess in the kitchen. It also helps keep your countertop clean and free of food scraps, making meal prep more efficient and enjoyable.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • Jean DeVries
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
rennea
  • mrssyvo
  • General Chat
Replies