• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

theCrocks Are Back on the Outlet!!

In summary, there is a discussion about the availability of cranberry crocks on a product list. Some people are frustrated with the limited product selection and the fact that the crocks are not listed on the consultant's website. However, one person was able to purchase a crock for a customer and is happy with the purchase. Some individuals are also interested in finding recipes for the crock.
Ginger428
Gold Member
They put them back in the outlet as well as the Blue things. I think someone was looking for a Cranberry Crock...;)

i was thinking that the product list was getting a little too small, but I wish they wouldn't play these games with us! We want new products on there :)

Not to mention, it's interesting that they keep adding them for customers but not back to the list on CC!

thank youThank you for letting us know the crock are available! I had posted that I was in need of one for a customer, she was so excited when I called her this morning... She didn't even mind the $16 shipping fee to receive it in time for her Christmas party! Thanks again, Donna

pchefdonna said:
Thank you for letting us know the crock are available! I had posted that I was in need of one for a customer, she was so excited when I called her this morning... She didn't even mind the $16 shipping fee to receive it in time for her Christmas party! Thanks again, Donna

I knew someone was asking but could not remember who...glad I could help!

Does anyone have any recipes for the crock? I have a customer who is asking and I wasn't a consultant when this was around. Thanks

cla519 said:
Does anyone have any recipes for the crock? I have a customer who is asking and I wasn't a consultant when this was around. Thanks

Sorry cant help you ....I have a REALLY SMALL kitchen, so I use mine for my utensils..:D I'll look through my old cook books to see if I can find any.

lisacb77 said:
Not to mention, it's interesting that they keep adding them for customers but not back to the list on CC!

That is interesting. I just went there thinking maybe I'd get one and saw that they did not have them on CC. :(

tlennhoff said:
That is interesting. I just went there thinking maybe I'd get one and saw that they did not have them on CC. :(

Just go to your web site & order them......:rolleyes:

Related to theCrocks Are Back on the Outlet!!

What are the "theCrocks" mentioned in the outlet sale?

The "theCrocks" refer to a line of stoneware crocks sold by Pampered Chef that are currently on sale in the outlet section of our website.

Are these crocks safe to use in the oven?

Yes, all of our stoneware crocks are safe to use in the oven, microwave, and dishwasher. Just be sure to follow the specific care instructions for each product.

What sizes are available for theCrocks?

The sizes available for theCrocks vary, but typically they range from 1 quart to 4 quarts. Please check the outlet sale for specific sizes currently available.

What colors are available for theCrocks?

The colors available for theCrocks also vary, but they typically come in our classic white and a variety of other seasonal or limited edition colors. Check the outlet sale for current color options.

Can I use these crocks to cook meat?

Yes, our stoneware crocks are great for cooking a variety of foods, including meats. Just be sure to follow the recommended temperature and cooking time guidelines for best results.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tropicalburstqt2
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Tropicalburstqt2
  • dannyzmom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
irishpamperedchef
  • PamperedK