• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

theArthritis Society - Joints in Motion Fundraiser

In summary, to make your fundraiser successful, utilize social media, reach out to local businesses, get creative with fundraising activities, collaborate with other organizations, and offer incentives to donors.
Melonie Swinamer
I have a fundraiser coming up that is being organized by a lady whose sister is running in the Joints in Motion event sometime next fall. We have a local fire hall booked and she is inviting most of the town. I really want this to be successful for her and her sister so I need all the help I can get.

I have read some of the posts here from other consultants but anything new would be great too.

Thanks.

1. Utilize social media and other online platforms to promote the fundraiser. Create an event page on Facebook, post regularly about the fundraiser on Twitter and Instagram, and create a website to provide detailed information about the event and how people can contribute. 2. Reach out to local businesses for donations and sponsorships. Offer them recognition in exchange for their support such as having their logo featured prominently at the event or in promotional materials. 3. Develop a marketing strategy to maximize the reach of your message. Create flyers, postcards, and other materials to distribute in the community, as well as use email campaigns and word-of-mouth to spread the word. 4. Utilize volunteers to help with the organization and running of the event. You can recruit from the local community and assign tasks to ensure the event runs smoothly. 5. Consider creative fundraising activities to engage attendees and raise money. Ideas include raffles, silent auctions, games, and prize giveaways. 6. Follow up with attendees after the event to express your appreciation and remind them of the cause they are supporting.

Hi there,First of all, congratulations on organizing a fundraiser for a great cause! It's always heartwarming to see communities come together to support each other.In terms of making your fundraiser successful, here are a few suggestions:1. Utilize social media: In addition to inviting people in your town, you can also use social media to spread the word about your fundraiser. Create a Facebook event and invite all your friends and family. You can also post about it on other platforms like Twitter and Instagram.2. Reach out to local businesses: Consider reaching out to local businesses to see if they would be interested in sponsoring or donating to your fundraiser. This could include things like gift cards, products, or services that can be used for a raffle or auction.3. Get creative with fundraising activities: Instead of just relying on donations, think of fun and creative ways to raise money at your event. This could include things like a bake sale, a silent auction, or even a fun game or activity that people can participate in for a small fee.4. Collaborate with other organizations: Consider reaching out to other organizations or clubs in your community to see if they would be interested in partnering with you for the fundraiser. This could help expand your reach and bring in more support.5. Offer incentives: Consider offering incentives for people to donate, such as a free raffle ticket for every donation over a certain amount. This could encourage people to donate more and also make the event more fun.I hope these suggestions help. Best of luck with your fundraiser!

Related to theArthritis Society - Joints in Motion Fundraiser

1. What is the Joints in Motion Fundraiser?

The Joints in Motion Fundraiser is a partnership between Pampered Chef and the Arthritis Society, aimed at raising funds and awareness for arthritis research and support programs. It involves hosting a cooking party where a portion of the sales will be donated to the Arthritis Society.

2. How can I get involved in the fundraiser?

You can get involved in the Joints in Motion Fundraiser by hosting a cooking party with Pampered Chef, where a portion of the sales will be donated to the Arthritis Society. You can also attend a cooking party hosted by someone else, or simply make a donation to the Arthritis Society through Pampered Chef.

3. How much of the sales will be donated to the Arthritis Society?

A portion of the sales from each cooking party will be donated to the Arthritis Society. The specific percentage may vary, but it is usually around 15-20% of the total sales.

4. Can I choose which Arthritis Society programs my donation will support?

Yes, you can specify which programs you would like your donation to support. The Arthritis Society offers a wide range of programs and services for people living with arthritis, including research, education, and support programs.

5. How can I learn more about the Arthritis Society and their work?

You can visit the Arthritis Society's website at arthritis.ca to learn more about their programs and services, as well as the impact they are making in the lives of people living with arthritis. You can also contact your local Arthritis Society office for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Melonie Swinamer
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • allieskitchen
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefMary412