• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

The Young and the Restless: Today's Must-See Episode

In summary, the title of the post is "In summary, Y&R fans are excited for today's episode." Nikki's death is mentioned, and it seems that David may be involved. There are many potential outcomes to the episode, and it is unclear which one will happen.
heat123 said:
I soo totally agree with you on both of these two ridiculous characters! Come ON!!!:yuck::mad:

I will jump on board with the "Hate Adam/Chloe" band wagon. I hope these two are nice in real life because I would hate to run into one of them on the street and smack them across the face! LOL

DessertDivaFL said:
I will jump on board with the "Hate Adam/Chloe" band wagon. I hope these two are nice in real life because I would hate to run into one of them on the street and smack them across the face! LOL

I just can't believe Adam is so quick to jump into Victor's seat and not hold out any hope he is still alive, like Nik and Victoria are! The way he blew over Michael and Neil, how rude! He urks me!:grumpy:

You know Victor is still alive and the body they find is Walters!

And get over the whole Chloe story already. We know Cane isn't the dad so move on already what a joke!

Kill off those two characters is my vote!:D

Mr. Prick Adam makes me sick and I really wanted to hit him even more night!!!!! I was hoping Karen or Michael were going to hit him while they were telling him off!!

Could Chloe have looked more stupid in her little white dress and hat? Cane was looking good though.

I so hope they will let Nikki struggle to not drink but not actually take another drink.

Who thinks Nikki and Paul will hook up an then Victor will comeback and she will go to him?

I wonder what is going to be wrong with Heather?

You are so right about nikki and paul then victor. I hope it doesnt take a long time to find victor. And when he returns I hope he is so mad at adam that he chokes him to death.(just kidding but it would be great for the ratings)

twinchefs said:
You are so right about nikki and paul then victor. I hope it doesnt take a long time to find victor. And when he returns I hope he is so mad at adam that he chokes him to death.(just kidding but it would be great for the ratings)

I say it would be JUSTIFIABLE HOMICIDE!:D

Hmm, maybe Victor will hide out to test Adams loyalty or intentions and find him totally incapable and kick him to the curb? Ofcourse He's ALIVE, it's Victor Newman!

But how long will they drag out him being missing? How long was Nick gone? (I was on hiatus at that time).

Poor Lilly, I hate this story line and Chloe.

Jack's just a jackA$$. He needs to move on to Jabot and scheming with Glo! Those two were made for eachother lol!

maybe Heather will be pregnant.

Haven't they all realized by now that Victor always turns up alive??? I have been watching this show since I was a teen and 95% of soap actors ( especially the Victor Newman's) never die. Chloe annoyed me and that is when I started ff my TIVO, then Adam is an a$$, ff him too, ff Jack b/c he is being an a$$, Heather ~ snoozefest.... FF not much show left!! When in Glo going to get hers????? I think she is a hoot, but come on.... off to watch General Hospital, but that is just as bad these
days :(

merego said:
Haven't they all realized by now that Victor always turns up alive??? I have been watching this show since I was a teen and 95% of soap actors ( especially the Victor Newman's) never die. Chloe annoyed me and that is when I started ff my TIVO, then Adam is an a$$, ff him too, ff Jack b/c he is being an a$$, Heather ~ snoozefest.... FF not much show left!! When in Glo going to get hers????? I think she is a hoot, but come on.... off to watch General Hospital, but that is just as bad these
days :(

I soo totally agree with you about GH! I used to be an avid watcher of this show and now I can't tell you the last time I watched a full epi! I don't know what changed but I think I stopped after Sonny got together with his new (old hs girlfreind) was she, I don't know her name?? I heard he was leaving GH to move onto a different soap and to a new character, is that true?? Don't like any of the story lines anymore on this show.

Okay, what about this idea. Chloe was in New York and so is Cane's brother Billy. Maybe she slept w/Billy and that is why the paternity test came back saying that he was not ruled out as the father. It did not definitely say he IS the Dad. They both have the same mother so that would make sense. What you think? Of course then something has to happen for Billy to come back for the story to play out. It has been a long time since Billy was on the show.

You might be on to something. I had read a while back in one of the soap digest mags that Billy was coming back.

How old is Billy supposed to be? He looks to be about 16 or so? You know how fast they grow up....

What is going to happen today? I have to wait 30 more minutes!

DessertDivaFL said:

I know I have 2 hours since I am going to the gym! I can't wait to see what happens on cliff hanger friday!:D

DessertDivaFL said:

I will have to now record it on the SON. There was a press conference about Hurrican Gistav and then after a few more minutes McCain's press conference for VP. Don't people know that Y&R is on and they need to wait until later UH!!!???:D Now it is about to come back on with 12 minutes left....off to watch what I can now.

Ok so Victor is alive , ( I knew it ) now Nicki is trying to have him go back to home. Cloie didn't want to go to the big Party for some reason .

Easter went to servr them Drinks then she Dropped them , I think Easter is Cloie's Daughter

Of course He's Alive! And when he returns to find Adam blundering things up, he's going to kick him to the curb (or I hope he does) lol!

Hmm, interesting about Ester and Chloe connection? What will this lead to?

I can't wait for Jack to move onto greener pastures at Jabot, joining forces with Glo just to spite Jill and her last commment to him! heehee

This is on the Y&R website:

• Please Note: Y&R will be preempted Monday, September 1 and Friday, September 5 due to coverage of the US Tennis Open.

• Victoria and Nick are left stunned and emotional after reading personal letters left for them by their father.

• Will Adam follow through with his elaborate plans to revamp Newman Enterprises?

• Victor has a shocking confrontation with Adam.

No mention of Esther and Chloe. That will be interesting to see what that was all about. Esther didn't call her Chloe. What did she call her?

She called herKate

Soo, Chloe is really Esther's long lost daughter that she sent to boarding school or whereever. I thought she must have some kind of connection to be getting soo much air time..

The preview that I saw had Jill mentioning the word annullment. That would be great. I would love to see him go back to Lily. Wonder if he'll have to pry that beautiful ring off of Chloe's finger?

crystalscookingnow said:
The preview that I saw had Jill mentioning the word annullment. That would be great. I would love to see him go back to Lily. Wonder if he'll have to pry that beautiful ring off of Chloe's finger?

Gosh I hope soo! One can only pray! lol

crystalscookingnow said:

If I was Lily he would be buying me a new and BIGGER:D ring!! Family heirloom or not that same ring would not be back on my finger!:eek:

I cannot believe the tv people think tennis is more important that Y&R! UH!

jrstephens said:
If I was Lily he would be buying me a new and BIGGER:D ring!! Family heirloom or not that same ring would not be back on my finger!:eek:

I cannot believe the tv people think tennis is more important that Y&R! UH!

Darn the Tennis interruption! lol:p Can't wait till tomorrow!

Billy was probably about 16 last time he was on the show but there is a new Billy to appear soon. I think he used to be on AMC maybe.

Sharyn120 said:
How old is Billy supposed to be? He looks to be about 16 or so? You know how fast they grow up....

I think he was in college the last time he was on there b/c he quit to go "off" after the McKenzie mess of her being his cousin and finding out on their wedding day.

So what's it gonna take to get Victor back to GC? Victoria, grandkids, Ashly plea?? He Sure is still very bitter with Nikki.

Doh, Kate-Chloe= Ester's daugther, what next!? I hope the truth is exposed sooner rather than later that the baby's father is NOT Cane!

Adam what a childish slimeball! lol

Definitely a slimeball

Wow, Victor came back Quick! Didn't expect it to be so soon! Yeay, now I hope he puts Adam in line or kicks him out! lol

So now on with the story line of Paul and Nik since she will need consoling? lol

The drama unfolds! heehee

Today's episode was a bit of a snooze, but tomorrow's episode is going to rock Genoa City! Victor's in the house!!!

Victor is going to kick Adam's arrogant butt.
Cane and Lily are going to get jiggy with it.

It should make for a great episode!

DessertDivaFL said:
Today's episode was a bit of a snooze, but tomorrow's episode is going to rock Genoa City! Victor's in the house!!!

Victor is going to kick Adam's arrogant butt.
Cane and Lily are going to get jiggy with it.

It should make for a great episode!

lol, I'd love for Cane and Lil to get "jiggy with it" again! And what other secret does Kate/Chloe have (um the one that Cane is not actually the daddy)!:confused:

Yeah, Go Victor, Kick Adam to the curb! He soo deserves it!

Oh I was so excited about the previews!! I wish Victor would pick him up and throw him out of the ranch, Newman and the family on his little prick behind!!!!!

I think Cane and Lilli will kiss and then they will back off b/c they "can't!" Get on with it already - I am sick of the Clhoe/Cane thing!

I guess Victor will beat Nikki and paul back to town, ha!

I wish Nick would let Jack buy him out of Restless Style before him and Sharon hook back up, uh!

I cannot wait for today!! I almost wish I went to lunch from 11-12 to watch it when it comes on here, ha!

DessertDivaFL said:
Today's episode was a bit of a snooze,

This is so why I love watched it DVR'd, I fast forward through all the snooze parts. Like Amber and Danieil yesterday, please, what are we in high school!

jrstephens said:
This is so why I love watched it DVR'd, I fast forward through all the snooze parts. Like Amber and Danieil yesterday, please, what are we in high school!

hehee, totally, me too! Love DVR thru lame parts!

OK, today's episode was partially gratifying. Victor did what Victor does best - doing business HIS way. Bye Bye Adam! Hello Neil Winters! That was great "You're fired and get out of the ranch!" Sing with me "na na na na, na na na na, hey hey hey, good bye!"

OK, now I am confused about Chloe moving into the Chancellor estate. What is her agenda really? Money?

Cane and Lily did back off of their passionate moment. Boo! Hiss! What a tragic love story!

Nick and Victoria - what is their future with their father? We will have to wait until Monday!!!

DessertDivaFL said:
OK, today's episode was partially gratifying. Victor did what Victor does best - doing business HIS way. Bye Bye Adam! Hello Neil Winters! That was great "You're fired and get out of the ranch!" Sing with me "na na na na, na na na na, hey hey hey, good bye!"

OK, now I am confused about Chloe moving into the Chancellor estate. What is her agenda really? Money?

Cane and Lily did back off of their passionate moment. Boo! Hiss! What a tragic love story!

Nick and Victoria - what is their future with their father? We will have to wait until Monday!!!

YES, is all I can say about Adam! C-YA!

Don't know what Chloe's agenda is?

I hope he ammends with Nick and Vic!

I love it when Adam was so scared when Victor walked in and him and Heather. Me and my mom watched that part twice!!! I am so happy he fired him and kicked him off the ranch! YAHHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! Go Victor!!

I LOVE it when Victor is all "I am King do not mess with me!"

I don't think he is going to make amend with Nick and Victoria right away. I think he will be tough on them to regarding Sabrina. But eventually they will be one big happy family, that is if Adam does not destroy them first. I do not think Adam is done, I think he came there to bring the Newmans down and he has not done enough damage yet.

Yep Chloe wants $$$$! I agree with Jill give it to her and be done with her! It took me a while but Cane & Lilly have grown on me and I want them back together.

I think Victor will of course set out to ruin Jack! Can u imagine the look on Brad's face when he finds out that Victor is alive and he is unemployeed?

I hate:mad: having to wait to Monday! STUPID TENNIS!!! Go play on ESPN or something!

jrstephens said:
I love it when Adam was so scared when Victor walked in and him and Heather. Me and my mom watched that part twice!!! I am so happy he fired him and kicked him off the ranch! YAHHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! Go Victor!!

I LOVE it when Victor is all "I am King do not mess with me!"

I don't think he is going to make amend with Nick and Victoria right away. I think he will be tough on them to regarding Sabrina. But eventually they will be one big happy family, that is if Adam does not destroy them first. I do not think Adam is done, I think he came there to bring the Newmans down and he has not done enough damage yet.

Yep Chloe wants $$$$! I agree with Jill give it to her and be done with her! It took me a while but Cane & Lilly have grown on me and I want them back together.

I think Victor will of course set out to ruin Jack! Can u imagine the look on Brad's face when he finds out that Victor is alive and he is unemployeed?

I hate:mad: having to wait to Monday! STUPID TENNIS!!! Go play on ESPN or something!

DOH, it's cliffhanger friday and TENNIS is on again!:cry:

I hate Chloe what a gold digger! lol So want Lilly and Cane back:(!

All mighty Victor is going to bring anyone down who steps in his path-wrath of fury!:eek::p

Hmm will Adam, Jack and Brad power together to try and bring Newman Ent down? i.e. through Jack controlling Jabot thru Glo, then hiring on Brad and Adam???

ARRRRRRRRRRR I hate Tennis

heat123 said:
DOH, it's cliffhanger friday and TENNIS is on again!:cry:

I hate Chloe what a gold digger! lol So want Lilly and Cane back:(!

All mighty Victor is going to bring anyone down who steps in his path-wrath of fury!:eek::p

Hmm will Adam, Jack and Brad power together to try and bring Newman Ent down? i.e. through Jack controlling Jabot thru Glo, then hiring on Brad and Adam???

That is an interesting thought about Adam, Jack and Brad getting together. They would make an interesting power trio. For some reason I think Jill is going to lose her place at Jabot and have to go back to being a manicurist. LOL

DessertDivaFL said:
That is an interesting thought about Adam, Jack and Brad getting together. They would make an interesting power trio. For some reason I think Jill is going to lose her place at Jabot and have to go back to being a manicurist. LOL

I definitely think Jill is going to be losing her position at Jabot soon!;) Esp. if Glo takes over and is the Puppet master of Jack!

I KNEW it... Adam and Jacking scheming somethin up! I can't believe Adams delusions-denial at first! What a "jacka$$" as Vic so poiniently(sp) claimed him to be! lol

Hmm, Victor is def in a depression, firing his entire household staff and Stella! I guess he only wants Zapatos company. lol

What a Slime ball Adam is! :/

Glad things worked out for Vicki and Nick! They deserve to be happy!

Wonder what's going to be unveiled when Heather and Jack do the digging about what happened in Mexico?

Victor really lost it this time.. he's disappeared before but this time he's totally depressed.

So Jack, Adam and Glo will go in on the "takeover" at Jabot and it looks like Jill is out!

Any other thoughts out there in fan world!?!

Sorry that I have been MIA, Heather. I have been watching but I haven't posted any comments because I have been extremely busy.

Victor is in a severe mourning mode. I wonder if he is taking his seizure medicine. Didn't he leave it at Sabrina's grave site?

Victoria is back at Newman Enterprises. Yeah! Nick owns Restless Style. Yeah!

Adam is teaming up with Jack. No surprise there. Now Jill has it out for Brad. What was that mysterious phone call Brad had at the coffee house? Kevin seemed intrigued.

Daniel isn't over Amber. No surprise there either. Well, I am over Amber's character all together so move to LA already!

Gloria is lying about getting Katherine's Jabot shares. What is that all about? They won't have the majority needed to take over Jabot, right?

Glad we haven't seen Chloe. Aren't you?

DessertDivaFL said:
Sorry that I have been MIA, Heather. I have been watching but I haven't posted any comments because I have been extremely busy.

Victor is in a severe mourning mode. I wonder if he is taking his seizure medicine. Didn't he leave it at Sabrina's grave site?

Victoria is back at Newman Enterprises. Yeah! Nick owns Restless Style. Yeah!

Adam is teaming up with Jack. No surprise there. Now Jill has it out for Brad. What was that mysterious phone call Brad had at the coffee house? Kevin seemed intrigued.

Daniel isn't over Amber. No surprise there either. Well, I am over Amber's character all together so move to LA already!

Gloria is lying about getting Katherine's Jabot shares. What is that all about? They won't have the majority needed to take over Jabot, right?

Glad we haven't seen Chloe. Aren't you?

Poor Colleen, she's so cute and sweet. Amber is OVER, get her off the show already, can't stand her now, never really have!:yuck:

IDK what is up with Glo's lying about that?

I didn't catch the phone call from Brad so I have no idea, I must have been busy with somethign else...

Expose Chloe already, Cane isn't the father so end this stupid story now!:grumpy:

Wonder what todays cliffhanger will show??? Inquiring minds want to know lol~!:p

I think I might be on to something........ We all know Amber has been talking to Liam right? Liam could be Billy! And didn't they say that Jill's other son would be back in the picture soon. I am sure it will come out that Billy is the real father of Chloe's baby. The DNA results didn't rule Cane out as the father because he is the half brother to Billy (aka Liam) family DNA.

What do you think? Or am I just grasping at straws so Lily and Cane can get back together?

~ Kelly

BTW, read earlier posts..... yes, Victor left his medicine at Sabrina's grave site but he paid the little girl in the bar in Mexico to go and get him his medicine. He just didn't want to be found/traced.

kelly6oh said:
I think I might be on to something........ We all know Amber has been talking to Liam right? Liam could be Billy! And didn't they say that Jill's other son would be back in the picture soon. I am sure it will come out that Billy is the real father of Chloe's baby. The DNA results didn't rule Cane out as the father because he is the half brother to Billy (aka Liam) family DNA.

What do you think? Or am I just grasping at straws so Lily and Cane can get back together?

~ Kelly

Liam is definatly Billy. And I so think he's the father of Chole's baby too.

Today's episode was interesting but the clips for Monday were confusing.

Lily keeps saying that Cane needs to choose the baby's needs over her. Why does Cane need to choose one or the other? He can have both the baby and Lily. The writers need to quit annoying the viewers. I wonder how long they will string along the real father of Chloe's baby storyline. Good grief!

Brad is arrested. Will this bring out his past identity?

Michael's father shows up at his doorstep. What do you think is going to happen with this? I don't see the importance?

And...Amber and Daniel. Could we not see this coming that they still have feelings for each other? Duh! Do the writers think we are blind or stupid? Poor Colleen, she will be losing Daniel and having to deal with her father in jail.

I don't think that Bily is the father and Cane is not in the same gene pool as him b/c I do not think that Cane is really Jill's son. Do yall remember not to long after Cane came on the show he called someone and said "i'm in?" This was right after he got hired at Jabot. Then I saw an article somewhere that said they were not going to pursue Cane being "bad" b/c he was so well liked. So, I think he faked being her son but since so many people like him they dropped that story line but I think only for the time being and they will pick it up later.

Even if Billy is the father, I still say Cane will turn out to not be Jill's son in the end just like Catherine is not really Jill's mother. Whew, does anyone have a mother on this show!:D

I am SICK of Chloe AND Amber!! Get them off the show!!!!!:grumpy:

Jack and Adam will team up against Victor and I think he will get messed up by Glo somehow once again when he agrees to help her. I also think Heather is going to help Adam and she is not going to be a "goody two shoes" like she tries to act like sometimes. She needs to keep her nose out of Mexico, ha!

I think it is funny that Brad got arrested. I would love to see him in jail and Phyllis go visit him to ask how it feels, HAHA!:D

I do not like John keep coming back as a ghost. If they were going to kill him off then let him die already. It doesn't make any since. If he still wanted to be on the show, why not let him be on there alive.

Sharon makes me sick! I am glad that Nick got Restless Style but I think it will cause problems for him and Phyllis and it will lead him and Sharon back together. Especially when he finds out she is where Victor got the info to send him the money from. I do not like the person playing Noah either, he just does not fit.

I feel sorry for Colleen. I wish her and the professor would get back together.

<H2>1. What time does "The Young and the Restless" air?</H2><p>The show airs weekdays at 12:30 p.m. EST on CBS.</p><H2>2. Will there be any major plot twists in today's episode?</H2><p>We can't give away any spoilers, but there are always unexpected twists and turns in the world of Genoa City.</p><H2>3. How can I watch the episode if I miss it during its original airing?</H2><p>You can catch up on missed episodes on the CBS website or on the CBS app.</p><H2>4. Are there any new characters or guest stars appearing in today's episode?</H2><p>We can't reveal any surprises, but keep an eye out for any familiar faces or new additions to the cast.</p><H2>5. How can I stay updated on all the latest "Young and the Restless" news and updates?</H2><p>Follow the official social media accounts for the show and check out fan sites for the latest news, spoilers, and behind-the-scenes content.</p>

Related to The Young and the Restless: Today's Must-See Episode

1. What time does "The Young and the Restless" air?

The show airs weekdays at 12:30 p.m. EST on CBS.

2. Will there be any major plot twists in today's episode?

We can't give away any spoilers, but there are always unexpected twists and turns in the world of Genoa City.

3. How can I watch the episode if I miss it during its original airing?

You can catch up on missed episodes on the CBS website or on the CBS app.

4. Are there any new characters or guest stars appearing in today's episode?

We can't reveal any surprises, but keep an eye out for any familiar faces or new additions to the cast.

5. How can I stay updated on all the latest "Young and the Restless" news and updates?

Follow the official social media accounts for the show and check out fan sites for the latest news, spoilers, and behind-the-scenes content.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• naekelsey
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
NooraK
Replies
Views
christinaspc
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies