• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

The Perfect Lava Cake: Made in a Rice Cooker!

In summary, you can use any type of rice cooker to make the Perfect Lava Cake, as long as it has a "cook" or "steam" function and is suitable for the recipe. There are no special ingredients needed for the cake, as they are common kitchen staples. The cooking time may vary, but it usually takes about 20-25 minutes for the cake to cook and set. Adjustments can be made to fit dietary restrictions, but the texture and taste may be slightly different. It is recommended to lightly grease the rice cooker before adding the batter to prevent sticking.
tractorgal
I've been searching, but I guess I am in too much of a hurry. Does anyone have the recipe to make the lava cake cooked in the rice cooker?:blushing:

go to FILES type in rice cooker and open one of the files there that lists recipes. It will be lava cake or volcano cake

Thank you:) I found it. I thought after you cooked the cake in the microwave, you let it sit for 8 minutes or so.

You turn it over onto a plate when it is done in the micowave. Right??:confused:

1. Can I use any type of rice cooker to make the Perfect Lava Cake?

Yes, you can use any type of rice cooker as long as it has a "cook" or "steam" function. It is important to make sure the size of the rice cooker is suitable for the recipe.

2. Do I need any special ingredients to make the Perfect Lava Cake in a Rice Cooker?

No, the ingredients needed for the Perfect Lava Cake are simple and can be found in most kitchens. You will need butter, chocolate chips, flour, sugar, eggs, and vanilla extract.

3. How long does it take to make the Perfect Lava Cake in a Rice Cooker?

The cooking time for the Perfect Lava Cake may vary depending on the type and size of your rice cooker. Generally, it takes about 20-25 minutes for the cake to cook and set.

4. Can I make adjustments to the recipe to fit my dietary restrictions?

Yes, you can make adjustments to the recipe to fit your dietary restrictions. For example, you can use gluten-free flour or dairy-free chocolate chips. However, keep in mind that the texture and taste of the cake may be slightly different.

5. Do I need to grease the rice cooker before adding the batter?

Yes, it is recommended to lightly grease the rice cooker with cooking spray or butter before adding the batter. This will help prevent the cake from sticking to the sides of the cooker and make it easier to remove after cooking.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
lisa717
Replies
Views
D Levad
  • gilchrist_pchef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg