• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

The PC Fairy

chef.katie

Mar 6, 2006
Oh my god! The kids and I just came home from the grocery store and there were so many pc boxes on the porch that we couldn't get into the house!! :p The ups man is now my new best friend. I am only in my first ss month (I've done 3 shows) and I can't believe how many free products pc has sent me. Yes, I know that I've earned them but still...It's like christmas in April. Woo hoo.:D

Apr 12, 2006
I have a PC Fairy, too!!

I am also in my SS1. I have had 2 shows so far. I have 2 catalogs shows going on right now. I got on the website to check my comission status, and that sneaky PC Fairy will make a direct deposit in my account on Monday!!! I am absolutely thrilled. I am going to take in and rub it in my husband's face and say "Aren't you glad I made such a wise decision?" Sorry, but I'm really happy right now!!!!!!

chef.katie

Mar 6, 2006
Autumn,
I know exactly how you feel. I held my first show at the end of March and I have already been paid!! Monday will be my second paycheck.:D :D :D