1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: The home office just called and i missed it

1. milkangel

milkangel Advanced Member

i wounder why they would call me. I did submitt 173 worth of outlet items. i also missed getting to the phone. any one know?

May 29, 2009
  2. pckellyd

pckellyd Member Gold Member

They are announcing that you can now use a personal cc to register for conference, at least that's why they called me :)

May 29, 2009
  3. milkangel

milkangel Advanced Member

cool thanks

May 29, 2009
  4. BlessedWifeMommy

BlessedWifeMommy Veteran Member

I got the call. It was to encourage you to sign up for National Conference. It just made me want to go, but I can't. No one here wants to watch a 3 and a 1 year old for 4 days while I travel to Chicago.

5. esavvymom

esavvymom Legend Member Staff Member

NOW they open up that option! I had to scrape up my $$ for my debit card/account. Oh well. Least I don't have the debt. :D

May 29, 2009
  6. pamperedharriet

pamperedharriet Legacy Member

I got the call too. DH heard the phone ring and said he'd get it as he knew I was busy but the caller id showed PC so I told him I would get the phone.

7. They called me today and I wasn't at home. I was wondering what it was about. I wish I could go to NC too, but I will be at a Teacher's Conference for 1 week before. I couldn't leave my kiddos for a week and then be home one day and then gone again. They're too little to understand.
    Maybe next year!
    Kel

Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted