1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: The home office just called and i missed it

1. milkangel

milkangel Advanced Member

i wounder why they would call me. I did submitt 173 worth of outlet items. i also missed getting to the phone. any one know?

May 29, 2009
  2. pckellyd

pckellyd Member Gold Member

They are announcing that you can now use a personal cc to register for conference, at least that's why they called me :)

May 29, 2009
  3. milkangel

milkangel Advanced Member

cool thanks

May 29, 2009
  4. BlessedWifeMommy

BlessedWifeMommy Veteran Member

I got the call. It was to encourage you to sign up for National Conference. It just made me want to go, but I can't. No one here wants to watch a 3 and a 1 year old for 4 days while I travel to Chicago.

5. esavvymom

esavvymom Legend Member Staff Member

NOW they open up that option! I had to scrape up my $$ for my debit card/account. Oh well. Least I don't have the debt. :D

May 29, 2009
  6. pamperedharriet

pamperedharriet Legacy Member

I got the call too. DH heard the phone ring and said he'd get it as he knew I was busy but the caller id showed PC so I told him I would get the phone.

7. They called me today and I wasn't at home. I was wondering what it was about. I wish I could go to NC too, but I will be at a Teacher's Conference for 1 week before. I couldn't leave my kiddos for a week and then be home one day and then gone again. They're too little to understand.
    Maybe next year!
    Kel

Have something to add?