• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

theClear Adjustable Spoons...for Old People

In summary, it can be a common struggle to keep track of small items like measuring spoons, and this problem is not limited to age or eyesight. Some solutions include using brightly colored spoons, keeping them in a designated spot, or investing in a magnetic set. However, using alternative measuring options is always an option as well. Best of luck in finding a solution that works for you!
baychef
Silver Member
Ok, I am having a heck of a time keeping track of these bad boys. Yes, I AM over the hill but these suckers blend in with the plastic liner in my dirty dish bin and now I have none! I will not keep ordering them because I KNOW I will lose them again. Am I the only A) old person B) blind as a bat person C) dumb as a box of rocks person or D) all of the above person...that this is happening to?

I now use the mini easy read measuring cup and sometimes have brought one of my old adjustable spoons in despiration. No one has noticed and I certainly am not going to point it out!!

Signed,
An old, blind and dumb lady!!:D

No, you are definitely not the only one! It can be a challenge to keep track of small items like measuring spoons, especially when they blend in with the background. There are a few things you can do to make it easier. First, consider getting a set of colorful spoons which will make them easier to spot. You could also try using a magnetic strip to store them on. This way, they'll stay together in one place and be easily retrievable. Finally, you may want to purchase a set of nesting spoons, which stack together for easy storage.

Dear old, blind and dumb lady,First of all, let me assure you that you are not alone in this struggle. Many people, regardless of age or eyesight, have trouble keeping track of these elusive measuring spoons. They seem to have a mind of their own and like to hide in the most unexpected places.One solution to this problem is to invest in a set of brightly colored measuring spoons. This way, they will stand out against the plastic liner in your dish bin and be easier to spot. You can also try keeping them in a designated spot in your kitchen, such as a drawer or container, to avoid misplacing them.Another option is to purchase a magnetic measuring spoon set. These come with a magnetic strip that can be attached to your fridge or other metal surface, making it easier to keep track of them and preventing them from getting lost in the abyss of your kitchen.If all else fails, you can always resort to using your mini easy read measuring cup or old adjustable spoon as you have been doing. As long as your food turns out delicious, that's all that matters!Best of luck in your future cooking endeavors,A fellow kitchen dweller

1. What material are the Clear Adjustable Spoons made of?

The Clear Adjustable Spoons for Old People are made of durable and BPA-free plastic, making them safe for everyday use.

2. How many spoons come in a set?

Each set of the Clear Adjustable Spoons includes 4 spoons, perfect for a household of 4 or for individuals who prefer to have extras on hand.

3. Are these spoons dishwasher safe?

Yes, these spoons are top-rack dishwasher safe for easy cleaning and convenience.

4. Can the spoons be adjusted for different hand sizes?

Yes, the Clear Adjustable Spoons feature a sliding mechanism that allows them to be adjusted to fit various hand sizes, making them suitable for both young and old users.

5. Are these spoons suitable for people with arthritis?

Yes, these spoons are designed with the needs of older individuals in mind and are ideal for those with arthritis or other hand mobility issues. The adjustable feature makes it easier to use and the clear design allows for better visibility while eating.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • etteluap70PC
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • alidafrizzell