• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

The Best Dip Recipes for Your Next Get-Together

The mini-baker is what I generally use, but I double a lot of the dips (especially the pizza dip and taco dip) and use them in the deep dish baker for parties. It works very well.
heather223
Gold Member
Ok, so which one would you recommend for dips? :chef:

THANK YOU ALL!

Mini baker!!! WHOO HOOO!!!:D Small oval baker is too small!

I choose Mini Baker too. I started laughing when I first read the thread title Stoneware for Dips. I thought you were going to talk about how people who are "dips" or not very smart can use stoneware. :p :p

The mini baker is the perfect size for dips.

vtodd71 said:
I choose Mini Baker too. I started laughing when I first read the thread title Stoneware for Dips. I thought you were going to talk about how people who are "dips" or not very smart can use stoneware. :p :p

I thought about the title after I posted it!! :D

I don't have the mini baker, so I've always used the small oval baker.

Depends on how good the dip is! ;)

I usually use the mini-baker. For large parties I use the square baker and make a big batch.

Mini-Baker!!!

Usually the mini baker, but sometimes, for just a little, I use the small oval baker! I'm sad they're getting rid of it!:(

Me too! I have had the vanilla one since I got it in my kit and I went ahead and ordered a Cranberry one when I found out they were being discontinued!! :D

The mini baker is what I generally use, but I double a lot of the dips (especially the pizza dip and taco dip) and use them in the deep dish baker for parties. It works very well. Just put it on my large woven selections round tray, scatter chips, voila! Perfect!

Actually I just made the touchdown taco dip and needed it for a crowd. So I used the pie plate, which I normally would have used a pyrex pie plate, I figured why not use my stoneware pie plate. It will keep warm en route to my party and I am sure to stir up conversation about my business.

HTH!

Dips for Dips
vtodd71 said:

How about a book titled Dips for Dips!! I would buy it, but say it's for my sister in law!! LOL

Debbie :D

Mini baker...

I didn't have one of these until last month, and now can't imagined how I got along without it.

Last night I made a sort of apple/pear/cherry pie in it, top crust only. So, I guess it was more like a buckle, but it was perfect for 2. Ok, there was more than enough for two, but at least we didn't HAVE to eat a whole pie!!

Related to The Best Dip Recipes for Your Next Get-Together

1. What are some popular dip recipes for a get-together?

Some popular dip recipes for a get-together include spinach artichoke dip, buffalo chicken dip, seven-layer dip, ranch dip, and queso dip.

2. Can I make these dip recipes ahead of time?

Yes, many dip recipes can be prepared ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator until ready to serve. Just be sure to follow proper food safety guidelines and store in an airtight container.

3. Are there any healthy dip options available?

Absolutely! There are many healthy dip options such as hummus, yogurt-based dips, and vegetable-based dips like black bean or avocado dip.

4. Can I use Pampered Chef products to make these dip recipes?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a variety of products that can be used to make delicious dips, including mixing bowls, food choppers, and baking dishes.

5. Are there any recommended serving suggestions for these dip recipes?

For a delicious and visually appealing presentation, serve dips in Pampered Chef's entertaining platters or bowls. You can also pair dips with a variety of dippers such as tortilla chips, crackers, veggies, or bread.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sjoneschef
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • keynibear
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
keynibear
  • babywings76