• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!Does Anyone Hand Out

I'm 12,380 away from the cruise. But have 4 recruits about to qualify ( 8000 points). So after they do, I will be 4,380 away. So it will be a done deal by the end of October. Keep up the great work everbody!!! I'm excited for the cruise.....now to line up the grandparents to watch the kids (I hope) or decide to buy them in. They're 3 and almost 6......have any of you bought your kids in for a cruise at that age? I think they'd love it, but I kind of like the "couple" time too.I bought my daughter in for a cruise when she was 10. She loved it!
DebPC
Staff member
Golden Teasures IncentiveWell there are 3 more months left for the Golden Treasures incentive.
What's everyone aiming for and how are you doing?

I am 3151 away from Level 3! Wahoo!!!

Golden Treasures..., same as Choice is Yours, right?

I just made level 3 this week. Don't think I have the energy to even consider Level 4...

I'm about 8000 away from the cruise!!! I still have two new recruits to qualify and hopefully about 3 more coming on board in the next couple weeks. :) And I just had a $900 show that I have yet to submit and many more shows coming up. Yay! I wanted level 3, but knew that my parents wouldn't have been able to watch the kids (3 and 5), so I wasn't as motivated for that. Plus, having two REALLY crappy months this year didn't help either!

I'm really happy with the cruise though! Two years ago was our first cruise and we loved it, so we're excited about this one!!

I am about 2000 from the cruise. I was/am going for London, we'll see. The really hard summer months didn't help.
But I'll take a free cruise any day!

The cruise is mine. I'm 6k ish points away, put have two recruits yet to qualify and have over $3k of sales sitting here. My shows this weekend were HUGE!!!

Maybe I can still make London?!?!?

DebbieJ said:
The cruise is mine. I'm 6k ish points away, put have two recruits yet to qualify and have over $3k of sales sitting here. My shows this weekend were HUGE!!!

Maybe I can still make London?!?!?

That's awesome Debbie! :party::money:What did you make at your HUGE shows???

dannyzmom said:
That's awesome Debbie! :party::money:What did you make at your HUGE shows???

I'd love to know too!

This may be a record for me too....three $1000 shows in one month. Especially because I had less shows than usual this month. At two of the shows, I made the BBQ pork tenderloin in the DCB (one show also had the Skillet Lasagna and one show had the Jerk Chicken Nachos) and the third show I made the Antipasto Vegetable Pizza and Hot Artichoke Dip. No real correlation with the recipes in my case, BUT I did sure get bookings for October because of the DCB.

I'm VERY thankful for these shows because one show this month had ONE guest with a $45 order and NO other outside orders (had to put that on another show) and my fifth show of the month was kind of a dud (only about $300) BUT that host is probably signing, along with her spanish-speaking only sister. Now THAT should be interesting!!!

Keep up the great work everbody!!! I'm excited for the cruise.....now to line up the grandparents to watch the kids (I hope) or decide to buy them in. They're 3 and almost 6......have any of you bought your kids in for a cruise at that age? I think they'd love it, but I kind of like the "couple" time too.

I'm 12,380 away from the cruise. But have 4 recruits about to qualify ( 8000 points). So after they do, I will be 4,380 away. So it will be a done deal by the end of October.
This will be my first cruise.:D

Friday night I did the baked brie and Saturday I did the BBQ pork tenderloin in the DCB.

The thing about both shows is that both had TONS of outside orders from work--one show had $400 and the other one had $750 in outside orders! The also both had good attendance--13 people on Friday and 18 people on Saturday.

Lucky me!

Northpole.comChristmas will be here before you know. A friend told me about this. It has some cute things for Kids from Santa.

http://www.northpole.com/

jrstephens said:
Christmas will be here before you know. A friend told me about this. It has some cute things for Kids from Santa.

http://www.northpole.com/

Thats so cute Jennifer! Thanks for posting it! My dd's will be soo excited! :)

What is "Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Does Anyone Hand Out"?

"Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Does Anyone Hand Out" is a phrase used by Pampered Chef consultants to express gratitude to their customers for their support and business. It is often used in conjunction with a special offer or promotion.

How can I receive a "Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Does Anyone Hand Out" from Pampered Chef?

To receive a "Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Does Anyone Hand Out" from Pampered Chef, simply make a purchase from a Pampered Chef consultant during a special promotion or event. The consultant will then thank you for your purchase by giving you a "Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Does Anyone Hand Out" token or gift.

What are the benefits of receiving a "Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Does Anyone Hand Out" from Pampered Chef?

Aside from the genuine expression of gratitude, receiving a "Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Does Anyone Hand Out" from Pampered Chef may also come with a special offer or promotion, such as a discount on your next purchase or a free gift. It is a way for Pampered Chef to show their appreciation for their valued customers.

Can I redeem multiple "Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Does Anyone Hand Out" tokens or gifts at once?

It depends on the specific promotion or offer. Some promotions may allow for multiple "Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Does Anyone Hand Out" tokens or gifts to be redeemed at once, while others may have restrictions. It is best to check with your Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

Are "Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Does Anyone Hand Out" tokens or gifts transferable?

"Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Does Anyone Hand Out" tokens or gifts are typically non-transferable and can only be redeemed by the customer who received them. This ensures that the customer who made the purchase is the one who benefits from the "Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Does Anyone Hand Out" token or gift.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JanisF
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • legacypc46
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
littlemaisyPC
  • wadesgirl