• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Thank You Pampered Chef for Finding My Passion

In summary, Jason is going to culinary school to specialize in baking and pastry. He loves to cook, but is afraid that it would be a lose-lose proposition if he pursued a career in cooking professionally.
jasonmva
Silver Member
Well I have been doing a great deal of thinking over the past week about what I want to be when (or if) I grow up. I am currently in school studying Accounting but I have now found my passion and what I want to do. After I get through grad school, I am looking into culinary school to specialize in baking and pastry. I have always loved to cook but lately the love has become so strong that I can't seem to get enough of the kitchen.

Congratulations, Jason. It's a great blessing to discover your purpose. I wish you all the best. We know, of course, that you're already outfitted with the best tools availalbe.

Hey Jason! Are you single? :p j/k.......

Congrats Jason on finding your passion!

Good for you... Johnson and Wales in Charlotte has an awesome Baking and Pastry program! Check them out... they do super scholarships etc also.

Glad to hear you are going to be doing a job you LOVE!! That's the best- when work isn't really "work" cuz you love to do it so much!

Oh, great recommendation on Johnson and Wales! Seems everyone only hears about CordonBleu and CIA.....but this school is actually rated as one of the best!

I'm excited for you! (And a little envious too!)

Kris

Jason I think culinary school would be great for you! You've got the tools and it would really get your sales going! Who wouldn't want you to cook for them????????

Jason I wish you a ton of luck! I, too have been debating about what to do for grad school and everyone says I should be a chef, but I am afraid that it will take away my passion for cooking and baking if I do it professionally. Hearing that you are going to do it gives me some encouragement to look into it a bit for myself. So thank you and Good luck!

Related to Thank You Pampered Chef for Finding My Passion

What is "Thank You Pampered Chef for Finding My Passion"?

"Thank You Pampered Chef for Finding My Passion" is a phrase used by many Pampered Chef consultants to express their gratitude for finding a fulfilling career with our company.

How does Pampered Chef help people find their passion?

Pampered Chef provides a supportive community, flexible work hours, and the opportunity to turn a love of cooking and sharing delicious meals into a successful business. Our consultants also have access to training and resources to help them grow their business and find their passion.

What are some examples of passions that people have found through Pampered Chef?

We have seen consultants find passion in cooking, hosting parties, building relationships, and teaching others about our products. Some have even discovered a love for entrepreneurship and leadership through their Pampered Chef business.

Can anyone become a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, anyone with a love for cooking and a desire to build their own business can become a Pampered Chef consultant. We welcome people of all backgrounds and experiences to join our community.

How can I get started on my own Pampered Chef journey?

To get started, you can reach out to a Pampered Chef consultant in your area or visit our website to learn more about becoming a consultant. Our team will provide you with all the information and support you need to start your own Pampered Chef business and find your passion.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • c. olen
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • JanisF