• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Thank You Joy for a Great Newsletter

In summary, Joy's newsletter is a great addition to anyone's business. It is worth the small investment to get a copy. It usually takes a few days to get a copy, but it is worth the wait. The confirmation email is a great way to track who has read the newsletter and who has not.
pampchefrhondab
I just want to thank you Joy for the Tasty Tidbits! You do such a great job! I love sending it out to my customers!

I hope you can resolve those people trying to steal it from you! It is so worth the money!

Awww thanks! That is so sweet of you.

It's not so much that people are stealing from me...if they don't know I charge for it, I can't fault them for adopting it for their own use.... but I do try to control it as much as possible out of respect for those that do pay for it.

I think our usual operating mode as consultants is to assume it's okay to borrow another consultant's work because you are generally happy to share it.

Joys newsletter is WONDERFUL,but I think I'm going to upgrade .....:chef:

I agree - it rocks!! And so worth the very small investment!!

My first newsletter through Joy was sent this morning to my customers. I received two orders before noon!!!! :D I am so happy! I have the executive plus service!

Thank you, Joy!! I can't wait to get my stats to see who opened & clicked & who didn't!

I went to her website and requested a sample copy of her newsletter a couple of days ago after reading how much everyone like it but still haven't received my sample yet. How long does it usually take to get that?

I agree! Joy's newsletters have been a wonderful addition to my business. I appreciate the time you are willing to create the letters and the willingness to share it with others for a very minimal charge!!!!

I'm not creative and I love them so much! Thanks, Joy, for bearing with me during my computer issues and taking the time to re-send my newsletters to me!!!!

Take care and I hope your back is feeling better each day!

jhullinger #222401

jbarnhill said:
I went to her website and requested a sample copy of her newsletter a couple of days ago after reading how much everyone like it but still haven't received my sample yet. How long does it usually take to get that?

Hi JoLynn,

I did get your sample request on Friday, but I generally try to give my family a little bit of family time on weekends, so I am slower to respond from Friday to Sunday... My busiest period of the month is from the time the newsletter goes out (around the 25th) to the 5th of the next month, because of all the newsletter activity... so sorry for the delay. It's going out right now.

twinkie10 said:
I agree! Joy's newsletters have been a wonderful addition to my business. I appreciate the time you are willing to create the letters and the willingness to share it with others for a very minimal charge!!!!

I'm not creative and I love them so much! Thanks, Joy, for bearing with me during my computer issues and taking the time to re-send my newsletters to me!!!!

Take care and I hope your back is feeling better each day!

jhullinger #222401

I hope that means you got the one I resent... sorry I misunderstood what you were saying the first time! :)

PampChefJoy said:
I hope that means you got the one I resent... sorry I misunderstood what you were saying the first time! :)

Yep!!! Got it! Thanks so much!:D

Can someone please clarify about the opening and clicking thing? Does this newsletter service have a confirmation so you know who actually reads it and who does not? I mentioned in another thread that I usually just get a "please remove me from your list" response to my newsletter, so I would probably pay a million dollars for one that would produce some real results!:love:

1. How often do you send out the newsletter?

The "Thank You Joy for a Great Newsletter" is sent out once a month, typically at the beginning of the month.

2. Is the newsletter only for Pampered Chef consultants?

No, the newsletter is available to all customers and anyone who has signed up to receive our emails.

3. Can I unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time?

Yes, you can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time by clicking the "unsubscribe" link at the bottom of the email.

4. Can I customize the newsletter to only receive information about certain products?

At this time, the newsletter is not customizable. However, we do offer other emails and notifications that you can sign up for to receive specific product information.

5. How can I submit feedback or ideas for the newsletter?

We value your feedback and ideas! You can email us at [insert email address] with any suggestions or comments you have for the newsletter.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• gailz2
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
betsyb
  • ChefJoyJ
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
cathyskitchen
Replies