• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Newsletter Services - Worth It?

In summary, Teresa recommends Tasty Tidbits, which is a newsletter with graphics and colors at the end of the month that you can fill in your contact information.
jcwarr
does anyone use 123 by request or tasty tidbits for your newsletter? just wondering if it's worth the money adn how happy you are with it?
thanks!

I just signed up for Tasty Tidbits a couple months ago and so far I am very pleased with it! It takes the pressure off me to come up with something - and even if I tried to, I wouldn't be able to do something as nice as Joy does. And the great thing is that you can add anything you want to it before sending it out.

I think that having the newsletter is good for business because it keeps your name and PC in front of your customers on a regular basis. They feel like they are getting better service and personal attention from you and they'll be more likely to contact you when they need something. After I sent the first one I got an email from a lady who had been to a party a few months ago and she wanted to share that she used her spring-form pan and what a hit her cheesecake had been. She was very pleased with the product and wanted me to know about it - I thought that was pretty cool.

So now I add people to my distribution list after every show and my list is growing - it is just that many more people to be contacting and it is so easy to do...

If you decide to try Tasty Tidbits (or anyone else out there does) please tell Joy that Valori Strasma sent you...

Thanks and hope this helps!

I signed up for Tasty Tidbits a few months ago and I love it!!! The first month that I sent it out I received quite a few responses. I have booked several shows and even have some recruit leads from the newsletter. I believe it is well worth the money if you don't have the time to make up your own!:)

For those of us who are a little intimidated where is the web page for news letters?For those of us who are a little intimdated where is the web page for the news letters? Do you have to do anything to them or are they ready to send with your information on them when you get them?

Thanks,
PamG

NewsletterI get tasty tidbits each month and love it and all you have to do is put you own consultant information in. The website is tastytidbits.net (I think). For a small fee she will send it to you each month:D

I, as well, use Tasty Tidbits. I have been very pleased with the result and the fee is more then reasonable in my estimation($12 for 6 months or something along those lines). It used to take me at least a few hours to type, cut and paste my own newsletter. Although I really loved my newsletter...spending 10 minutes to alter TT is so worth it! I really love that you can make it your own.....in fact I call it Countertop Chat when it goes out to my customers because that has always been the name of my newsletter.

Anyway....I highly recommend Tasty Tidbits.

Have a Pampered Day!

I use Erika Soelberg's newsletter. I really like her format. It's fun and easy to use. Plus, she's a fellow PC consultant. She also has newsletters for Director's to send to their downline, such as a weekly "Monday Motivation" and a monthly director email that is for recognition and such.

Tasty Tidbits is awesome!! She is also a fellow consultant and Chef Success Member. She sends the newsletter with graphics and colors to you at the end of the month (July at the end of June) and you fill in your contact info and Top host section. Then you forward it to your contacts. I like how easy it is to type in my own news or promotions and delete whatever I want. They are very through and fun. I LOVE TASTY TIDBITS!!! I am not sure of the website put I saw it a couple posts up I think. For $2 a month it is SO ENTIRELY WORTH IT!

Donna,
What's the link to the Monday Motivation site?
Thanks.

She doesn't have a site but paste a copy of one for you! Just use my name and she'll give me a discount.

**The copy that's pasted didn't include the pictures! I don't know why!

Attachments

• Monday Motivation.doc
    51.5 KB · Views: 598
Thanks Teresa! I think I have been sending people to the .com instead of the .net! Oops!

Does anyone have the link for Erica's newsletter site to order from and look around at it?
I did a google search for her and didn't find it. Just want to compare with what is out there.

Thanks-
Kelly

Email Address
KellyRedHead said:
Does anyone have the link for Erica's newsletter site to order from and look around at it?
I did a google search for her and didn't find it. Just want to compare with what is out there.

At the bottom of the "Monday Motivation" it has her email address: [email protected]

It says you can contact her by email for subscription information...

HTH

Does the TT newsletter come as an attachment or part of the newsletter body?

I did subscribe to TT and I have to say I sent it out this morning and got 4 emails responding to it!

I have started printing out Tasty Tidbits and am going to mail them to my guests this month. Hopefully I will get a better response with mailing than e-mailing!

I would have to see how much it would cost to mail to all of my customers.

What are newsletter services and why should I use them?

Newsletter services are a type of marketing tool that allows businesses to easily create and distribute newsletters to their customers. They are worth using because they can help you stay connected with your customers, promote your products or services, and increase brand awareness.

How can newsletter services benefit my business?

Newsletter services can benefit your business in several ways. They can help you stay in touch with your customers and keep them informed about new products or promotions. They can also help you build relationships with your customers and increase customer loyalty. Additionally, newsletter services can help you track the success of your marketing efforts and make informed decisions for future campaigns.

What features should I look for in a newsletter service?

When choosing a newsletter service, you should look for features such as customizable templates, easy-to-use design tools, segmentation options, automation capabilities, and analytics and reporting. These features will allow you to create professional and effective newsletters that reach the right audience and track their performance.

How much do newsletter services typically cost?

The cost of newsletter services can vary depending on the provider and the features included. Some services offer free plans with limited features, while others may charge a monthly or yearly subscription fee. It's important to research and compare different options to find one that fits your budget and meets your business needs.

Can I integrate my newsletter service with other marketing tools?

Many newsletter services offer integrations with other marketing tools such as social media platforms, customer relationship management (CRM) software, and e-commerce platforms. This allows you to streamline your marketing efforts and reach a wider audience through different channels. Make sure to check if the newsletter service you are considering has integrations with the tools you currently use or plan to use in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
cochef
  • gailz2
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
betsyb
  • ChefEsther
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies