• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Are Ideal Thank You Gifts for High-Value Customers?

say...card stock and is usually less likely to tear when wrapped around something fragile 2-it has a matte finish, which makes it less likely that the ink will rub off and leave a permanent (and probably not that noticeable) stamp on the cookware 3-I like the way it looks when it's finished - it gives the impression that the cookware is more "personalized"
ChefJWarren
Gold Member
I'm too lazy to search and search for an answer.:rolleyes:

I have several customers who ordered over $100 on a recent catty show (one person ordered over $700!!!:eek: )

What would be a good "thank you" gift? I thought about a SB, but felt it was kind of cheap?? Maybe its just me being picky. Any ideas???:confused:

How about the SB and a small serving spatula. Looks like a more substantial thank you gift.

--Jenny L

Maybe you could make up a Gift Certificate to only be redeemed with you...for maybe like $10...for the $700 order...and for the $100 maybe just an SB....that is what I would do....they should be happy with that...seeing as you don't have to give them anything...but for the $700 order I would definately go with a $10 gift card.

I'd get something nice for the person with the $700 order. Make some of the new bamboo tools? (Spoon set for $8.50)

Maybe you could get some small things off the outlet??? Like a small cutting board with knife (about $5 I believe)

Find something that will compliment what they got. If they got cookware, give a Chef's Tool. If you do a gift certificate, do more than $10. On a $700 order you have earned at least $140.

Also, she ordered cookbooks. When I gave the host the order forms and catalogs it was back in September, when they were on sale. As the host was giving me her order, we realized that she thought they were still $10. I paid the difference. So, I guess that's something.

ChefJWarren said:
Also, she ordered cookbooks. When I gave the host the order forms and catalogs it was back in September, when they were on sale. As the host was giving me her order, we realized that she thought they were still $10. I paid the difference. So, I guess that's something.

It's something if the guests know you paid the difference. Otherwise they will think they got them for $10.

If they all know each other it might make sense to gift the same thing to everyone regardless of price. Also consider the presidence (sp) you are setting, will you continue to give gifts for large orders in the future?

My director tells everyone at the show that as a thank you, she will pick up the cost of shipping if their order is over $100. It's a small gesture, but usually appreciated. Just a thought for next time.

--Jenny L

ChefJWarren said:

Hopefully, the host told her that you paid the difference! If not, at least maybe when you print her the receipt, she will see that you did that. There is a big difference when the cookbooks are $14.75 and she only paid $10!

I'm still trying to figure out what she bought for $700. That was huge! How much did her entire show end up being?

I would offer a small gift or figure how much you paid in the difference of the cookbooks. THat could add up to a lot. (you still could have submitted it as a Sept. show though)

stacywhitlow said:
I'm still trying to figure out what she bought for $700. That was huge! How much did her entire show end up being?

I would offer a small gift or figure how much you paid in the difference of the cookbooks. THat could add up to a lot. (you still could have submitted it as a Sept. show though)

She ordered a lot of SA stuff and DCB's. The host wanted the Oct special. I'm going to give her the SB and small serving spat since she ordered the SA stuff.

The person that ordered over $700, I'd get them the saute pan. One it counts for POR points, and two if they like the cookware, they will buy more.

When people spend over $100 in products, I usually throw in like the cranberry towels or a free cookbook (not a SB).

Frequent Shopper Card - buisness appreciationYou might consider anyone who spends over $50 for a card like this - you can decide the amount you "give back" and the amount in spending you require in order to obtatain a bonus.

This one is a little too generous and I haven't used it since March (hmm - my business began sliding in March, wonder if there was a connection?)

I just wrote my initials over the PC logo on the outside.

OH: FYI I printed them on scrapbooking paper with some design on the back for 3 reasons:
1-scrapbooking paper is a litter stiffer than just letter paper
2-it makes it more unique and hard to forge
3-people like it

I found a cool foodie-border thing at Staples and printed some off with that on the "back" just my print on the front.

It's something to consider, at least...Change the info and name, and it's yours!

Attachments

• preferredChefCard.doc
    303.5 KB · Views: 337
I love giving the RUFH trivet as a thank you. Always a nice way to get them started with a new collection.

If I were to get a $700 order I can guarantee you that I would not just give them a SB as a thank you. To me, that would be a slap in the face. You could easily give them a saute pan as mentioned earlier or something else around the $40 mark. That to me, would be the least you could do. As for the $100 orders, I would think something around the $7-$8 range would be nice - like the bamboo pieces as mentioned earlier. Personally, I offer free shipping at the $50 level. Yes, it does add up, but so do my sales. So it not only makes the host happy, but me too!!! :)

I agree with Janet, the bamboo tools would be great. Maybe tie it with a ribbon with a Seasons Best would be pretty!!

1. What options do I have for a "Thank You" gift for a large order?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a variety of options for showing your appreciation to customers who place large orders. Some popular choices include kitchen gadgets, cookware sets, and gift cards.

2. Can I customize the "Thank You" gift for my customers?

Yes, we offer customization options for our "Thank You" gifts. You can add a personalized message or even include your own logo on the gift.

3. How soon can I expect the "Thank You" gift to be delivered?

Our team works to ensure prompt delivery of "Thank You" gifts for large orders. Depending on the size of the order and the location, delivery time can vary, but we strive to get gifts to customers as quickly as possible.

4. Is there a minimum order amount to qualify for a "Thank You" gift?

Yes, our "Thank You" gifts are typically reserved for customers who place large orders. The minimum order amount to qualify for a gift may vary, but our team will be happy to provide you with more information.

5. Can I track the delivery of the "Thank You" gift for my customers?

Yes, we provide tracking information for all "Thank You" gifts. Once the gift has been shipped, you will receive an email with tracking details so you can monitor the delivery status.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedcheermom
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
stefani2
  • PampMomof3
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies