• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Thank You for Your Order: Customer Receipt Printouts

In summary, the conversation is about using thank you notes for orders and whether or not they are effective in increasing business. Some participants have used them in the past but have stopped due to time constraints. Others have concerns about the effectiveness of the notes and whether or not mentioning the host's rewards is considered tacky. Some suggest using a postcard with a personalized message and mentioning the host's rewards and potential for earning money as a consultant.
stefani2
Does anyone use the THANK YOU FOR YOUR ORDER printouts and attach them to the customers receipt?

Where did you find Thank You For Your Order print outs?

I used to, but I stopped. This is the letter I used.

Attachments

• Thank you for your order.doc
    25.5 KB · Views: 716
i use the one on p3 and email it to the host as soon as i close the show

I used to do this but I got out of it because it just became too time consuming for me to worry about. Once I get my office re-organized I may try doing it again to see if I can get more bookings, etc. out of it.

Here's what I usethis is what I use. It prints 3 to a page & I just cut them in strips, sign each one and staple it to the front of each receipt.

To change whether the picture is in color or B&W, go to format picture and select either automatic for color or grayscale for B&W. I don't print in color so it comes out better in grayscale.

Attachments

• Thanks A Bunch.doc
    418.5 KB · Views: 537
I did it for about 2 years and didn't notice any difference in my business. Speaking with a few friends/customers they told me they never even read it :rolleyes: After that I just stopped. Noone seemed to notice I stopped either LOL

I think those notes are more effective when they mention how much FREE stuff the host got...gets the customers thinking "Hey, I want some free stuff, too!"

hmmm.....I don't know if I want to keep doing it. I DO mention how much the Host earned for free, halfprice, etc. AND how much she saved by being a Host (I made my own - 2 per page). I just don't know if it is worth it - I am finding most people aren't even keeping their receipt!!! -- even though I stress at checkout, in an email, AND during a CCC to KEEP IT! :( If they are tossing their receipt - they are tossing their 'thank you for your order' printout, right?

I wonder if I should just keep the whole 'thank you' format for my CCC only.

I went to another DS party many moons ago and the consultant made sure to tell everyone how much "free" the host received and the hosts aunt was mad. She said it was tacky, her words not mine. Funny thing is that other people mentioned it as well later on. After that I've always been scared to mention it. It may just have been the crowd.

Thank you notesWhen I first started, I used to handwrite thank you notes to everyone who ordered with me for the past month. I always got a ton of compliments on it. However, it became to much of a chore and time consuming so I switched.

I now attach to every sales receipt a post card size piece of paper which I write their name on, and sign mine. The rest of it goes something like this (not exact wording because I'm at my "other" job and the actual letter is at home);

Thank you for your order for Susie's cooking show. I hope that you enjoy your products.

Attached you will find your sales receipt. Please keep this receipt in a safe place, as all of our products are guaranteed for at least 1 year (with the exception of food products).

For hosting a show Susie receive $XXXX in free products. If you, or someone you know, would like to receive this I can set you up for the same great success when you host your cooking or catalog show.

Thanks again for your order.

P.S. Had Susie been the consultant at her show she would have earned $XXX. If you, or someone you know, would benefit from earning additional money, please let me know. You could earn $400+ per month for just working 16 hours a month!

ltkacz said:
When I first started, I used to handwrite thank you notes to everyone who ordered with me for the past month. I always got a ton of compliments on it. However, it became to much of a chore and time consuming so I switched.

I now attach to every sales receipt a post card size piece of paper which I write their name on, and sign mine. The rest of it goes something like this (not exact wording because I'm at my "other" job and the actual letter is at home);

Thank you for your order for Susie's cooking show. I hope that you enjoy your products.

Attached you will find your sales receipt. Please keep this receipt in a safe place, as all of our products are guaranteed for at least 1 year (with the exception of food products).

For hosting a show Susie receive $XXXX in free products. If you, or someone you know, would like to receive this I can set you up for the same great success when you host your cooking or catalog show.

Thanks again for your order.

P.S. Had Susie been the consultant at her show she would have earned $XXX. If you, or someone you know, would benefit from earning additional money, please let me know. You could earn $400+ per month for just working 16 hours a month!

I like that a lot Liz!

Related to Thank You for Your Order: Customer Receipt Printouts

What is the standard processing time for my order?

The standard processing time for orders is 1-2 business days from the date of purchase. However, please note that this may vary during peak seasons or for personalized items.

Can I make changes to my order after it has been placed?

We strive to process and ship orders as quickly as possible, so changes cannot be made once an order has been placed. If you need to make a change, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible and we will do our best to accommodate your request.

How can I track my order?

Once your order has been shipped, you will receive a confirmation email with a tracking number. You can use this tracking number to track your order on our website or on the carrier's website.

What is your return policy?

We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. If for any reason you are not, we accept returns within 30 days of delivery. Please refer to our return policy on our website for more details.

Do you offer free shipping?

At this time, we do not offer free shipping. However, we do occasionally run promotions and offers that may include free shipping. Be sure to sign up for our email list to stay updated on our latest deals and promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Halle-Doodle
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Halle-Doodle
  • DebPC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Lilamyw3
  • ChefinHarmony