• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Thank You for Visiting My Booth | Check Out My Website Now!

In summary, Pampered Chef hosts a variety of events, including cooking shows, virtual parties, fundraisers, and bridal showers, all of which are completely free to attend. You can find out about upcoming events by visiting their website or connecting with a Pampered Chef consultant, who can also help you host your own event.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
...and would now like to send an email out to all who gave me their emails...saying something abou tthanking them for visiting my booth and here's a link to my site blah blah blah...anyone good with wording? I suck.:yuck:

Hi, this is Carolyn.We met today at XXXX. In case we didn't have a chance to chat about all the things The Pampered Chef has to offer, I'd like to take a minute to do that and to invite you to contact me for more information about any of the following:
- Cooking Shows (earn free products and learn great tips)
- Catalog Shows
- Online bridal registry
- Wedding Shower Shows
- Fundraisers
- Online shopping (check my website for outlet deals!)
- Income Opportunity
- Individual orders
- Monthly host and guest specialsYou can find some information about these programs on my website: pamperedchef.biz

Couldnt have said it better myself ;)

That is just about spot on perfect. I would just say instead of :
invite you to contact me for more information about any of the following

I would say
I wil contact you within the next week to see if you have any questions about the following

I like my doors open :D
Good Luck!

Ann this is why we love you!!:D

Thank you thank you thank you!!!!!!!

Related to Thank You for Visiting My Booth | Check Out My Website Now!

1. Did an event take place today?

Yes, an event did take place today. We have a team of consultants who are constantly hosting events and sharing the Pampered Chef experience with customers.

2. What types of events does Pampered Chef host?

Pampered Chef hosts a variety of events, including cooking shows, virtual parties, fundraisers, and bridal showers. Our consultants are trained to tailor the event to fit the needs of the host and guests.

3. How do I find out about upcoming events?

You can find out about upcoming events by visiting our website or connecting with a Pampered Chef consultant. Our consultants are always excited to share upcoming events and help you find one that fits your schedule.

4. Do I need to pay to attend a Pampered Chef event?

No, attending a Pampered Chef event is completely free! Our consultants want to share the Pampered Chef experience with as many people as possible, so there is no cost to attend.

5. Can I host my own Pampered Chef event?

Absolutely! Hosting a Pampered Chef event is a great way to earn free products and have a fun, interactive experience with your friends and family. Contact a Pampered Chef consultant to learn more about hosting your own event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookingtoolz4u
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • cmdtrgd
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
chefann
  • richardson3