• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximize Your Event Success: Tips for Sending After-Event Thank You Emails

In summary, an After Event Letter is a personalized message sent by a Pampered Chef consultant to their customers after hosting a party or event. It should be sent within 1-2 days after the event and can be personalized with the customer's name and details about the event. Special offers and promotions can also be included in the letter. While not mandatory, sending an After Event Letter is highly recommended to maintain a strong relationship with customers and increase future sales.
Chef Kearns
Gold Member
Do any of you send out like a mini-newsletter / Thank you email to the people who gave you their information? I know I need to follow-up with calls, but for right now an email is all I can do (and what some requested).

I just ended up sending my reg. Nov newsletter with a special note at the top thanking them for stopping by my booth and w/ a coupon if they order.

Hey Sandra! What coupon did you send them?? I typically only do phone calls or send them my email newsletter but I have debated about getting a postcard printed up on vistaprint thanking them too.

I mail out a thank you letter and offer. I got it from here. I'll attach again.

Attachments

• booth followup letter.doc
    26 KB · Views: 515
THIS IS GREAT! Thanks Stacy!!!!!!!! I LOVE your extra incentives with the contacting!

Sharisse I will attach what I sent (if I saved that version). It's not that special...just my newsletter, but it tells them alot of info and offers a coupon. So far I haven't heard back from the email. I have/am done/doing the phone calls and they (of course) are more successful.

Attachments

• November Newsletter 07-mine for booth attendees.doc
    272.5 KB · Views: 398
Stacy and Sandra - those are great! I may just borrow them for the craft fair I just did tonight! I only had 3 people fill out a DPS but I did get names, numbers and emails from people who ordered though.

Wonderful, and great timing. I'll be participating in an expo tomorrow. I believe I'll adapt this for my own use. Thanks!

Related to Maximize Your Event Success: Tips for Sending After-Event Thank You Emails

1. What is an After Event Letter?

An After Event Letter is a personalized message sent by a Pampered Chef consultant to their customers after hosting a party or event. It serves as a thank you for attending the event and provides details about any special offers or promotions that may be available.

2. When should I send out an After Event Letter?

It is recommended to send out the After Event Letter within 1-2 days after the event. This ensures that the event is still fresh in the minds of the attendees and will increase the chances of them taking advantage of any special offers mentioned in the letter.

3. How do I personalize the After Event Letter for each customer?

The After Event Letter can be personalized by including the customer's name, details about the specific event they attended, and any products they may have shown interest in. This can be done through our online tool or by manually editing the letter before sending it out.

4. Can I include a special offer or promotion in the After Event Letter?

Yes, the After Event Letter is a great opportunity to offer a special deal or promotion to your customers. This can be in the form of a discount, free product, or hostess rewards. Make sure to clearly state the details and expiration date of the offer in the letter.

5. Is it necessary to send an After Event Letter?

While it is not mandatory, sending an After Event Letter is highly recommended as it helps to maintain a strong relationship with your customers and increases the likelihood of future sales. It also serves as a professional gesture of gratitude for their support and attendance at your event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chezshelly
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
CookinWithLynda
  • kisrae
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies