• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Thank You for Hosting a Cooking Show Postcard

In summary, a "Thank You for Hosting a Cooking Show Postcard" is a postcard sent to customers who have hosted a Pampered Chef cooking show. It is a way for the company to show appreciation for their support and thank them for sharing their products with others. The postcard cannot be customized, but there are various designs to choose from. It will be automatically sent to hosts within a few weeks after their show, but if one does not receive it, they can contact their consultant. The postcard can be kept as a thank you or used as a reminder of the hosting experience. Only one postcard is sent per host, but they can schedule another cooking show to share the experience with others.
SillyChef
Here is another postcard. :D Enjoy. And if anyone knows how to convert them to word please let me know so that I can post them both on here

Attachments

• Thank you Cooking Show Postcard.pub
    52 KB · Views: 419
This is good, but you might want to change the wording on the card to say "Cooking" and not "kitchen". thanks for sharing!

Adorable!!

SillyChef said:
Here is another postcard. :D Enjoy. And if anyone knows how to convert them to word please let me know so that I can post them both on here

Where is the person who can convert Publisher to Word?:confused:

Will do thanks!

Related to Thank You for Hosting a Cooking Show Postcard

What is a "Thank You for Hosting a Cooking Show Postcard"?

A "Thank You for Hosting a Cooking Show Postcard" is a postcard sent to customers who have hosted a Pampered Chef cooking show. It is a way for us to show our appreciation for their support and to thank them for sharing our products with their friends and family.

How do I receive a "Thank You for Hosting a Cooking Show Postcard"?

If you have hosted a Pampered Chef cooking show, you will automatically receive a postcard in the mail within a few weeks after your show. If you do not receive one, please contact your consultant to ensure your information was recorded correctly.

Can I customize the "Thank You for Hosting a Cooking Show Postcard"?

Unfortunately, the postcard cannot be customized. However, we do offer a variety of designs to choose from to make sure your postcard is unique and special.

What should I do with the "Thank You for Hosting a Cooking Show Postcard"?

You can keep the postcard as a thank you from us, or you can use it as a reminder of the wonderful experience you had hosting a cooking show. You can also use it to introduce your friends and family to Pampered Chef and invite them to host their own show.

Can I request additional "Thank You for Hosting a Cooking Show Postcards"?

At this time, we only send one postcard per host. However, if you would like to share the Pampered Chef experience with others, you can always contact your consultant to schedule another cooking show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SillyChef
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Pam Moore
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Cormanskitchen
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies