• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Thank You All for Making My Day Easier!

Just remember if you use a file from here to make sure that you change the consultant info if it is listed before you mail/give out. We all love each other here but don't need to give someone else our business. I once got an order from someone because my name and info was on the form and no one knew any different.
missyciccolella
:sing:I wanted to thank all of you for being so generous and sharing tips, files, etc with everyone!
I recently had a customer sort of put me in my place because PC didn't give her a recipe book for her fluted stone...the use & care recipe was way too advanced, and instructions too vague. She was a real pill:yuck:, and didn't check her email as I had emailed a few easy recipes for her...long story short...I immediately went the files here and found awesome booklets and both dessert and non-dessert recipes for the the fluted stone.
That totally made my day, as I didn't need to research recipes, type them out, etc. :thumbup:
YOU GUYS ROCK!

Isn't PC great! What other company has people who help you do be better and share their tips and great ideas! I love this company and the people in it!!!!

Isn't it great to have such a huge resource of files to choose from! Love this site!

I don't think my business would be what it is today without this site!

I can't begin to count all the fabulous ideas, recipes, hints, etc., etc. that I've found here. Two minds are better than one - or some saying like that.

And it's great to know that even if I'm working on something at 10pm, and I get stuck, SOMEONE will be here to help (or I can search previous posts for the answer)...whereas I wouldn't be able to call my upline or director every time I had a question. I'd have to wait too long to get what I needed. (Plus, I've taught THEM a few things that I've learned from you guys on here!)

I consider this my wacky online cluster.Not that "wacky" means anything less than helpful.

raebates said:
I consider this my wacky online cluster.

Not that "wacky" means anything less than helpful.

Oh, we are wacky. :yuck: We are all poster children for "wacky"! Ha! Ha! :D

Hey, I resemble that remark. :)

A word of caution as a reminder:

Just remember if you use a file from here to make sure that you change the consultant info if it is listed before you mail/give out. We all love each other here but don't need to give someone else our business. I once got an order from someone because my name and info was on the form and no one knew any different.

I try and emphasize try before saving a file from here to change the consultant info to mine so if I'm in a hurry and print or attach I don't give out someone else's info. We aren't perfect, pampered yes.

Good reminder, Harriet.

1. How can I thank my Pampered Chef consultant for making my day easier?

Thanking your Pampered Chef consultant is easy! You can send them a personal thank-you note, leave a positive review on their website or social media pages, or even offer a small gift as a token of appreciation.

2. Can I share my positive experience with Pampered Chef on social media?

Yes, we would love for you to share your positive experience with Pampered Chef on social media! We have a strong presence on various social media platforms and love hearing from satisfied customers like you.

3. How do I find my Pampered Chef consultant's contact information?

You can find your Pampered Chef consultant's contact information on their website or business card. If you have trouble locating it, you can also reach out to our customer service team for assistance.

4. Can I order more products from my Pampered Chef consultant in the future?

Absolutely! Your Pampered Chef consultant will be happy to assist you with any future orders or questions you may have. They are always just a phone call or email away.

5. How can I become a Pampered Chef consultant and help others make their day easier?

If you're interested in becoming a Pampered Chef consultant and sharing our amazing products with others, you can visit our website to learn more about the application process. We would love to have you join our team!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• itsjustCarla
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
itsjustCarla
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies