• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Temporary Online Storage of Large Video File?

In summary, temporary online storage of large video files is the process of uploading and storing a video file on a remote server for a limited period of time. The duration of storage depends on the specific platform or service being used, but most use encryption and other security measures to protect the files. As long as you have an internet connection, you can access the video file from any device. However, it is important to download or save the file before the expiration date to avoid losing it.
esavvymom
Staff member
We have a large video file that we need to send to someone- it's like 82mb, so too large to email. Does anyone know of a place that we can temporarily upload the file so he can download it? And then I'd be able to delete it?

I know there is a program I've used at work but it's been a while so I don't remember the name off the top of my head. I'm sure someone will know one for you.

Or photobucket.com just be sure to delete it as soon as it's uploaded to your recipient, lest it slide into the public domain.

I was just able to successfully upload the 82Mb video file through YouSendIt and the person was able to download it...YEAH! Thank you!Thanks for the other ideas too. I'm sure they could come in handy for other applications later. :D

1. What is temporary online storage of large video files?

Temporary online storage of large video files refers to the process of uploading and storing a video file on a remote server for a limited period of time. This allows users to access and share the video without taking up space on their own devices.

2. How long can I store a video file in temporary online storage?

The duration of storage depends on the specific platform or service being used for temporary online storage. Some may have a limit of a few days, while others may allow for longer periods of storage.

3. Is temporary online storage secure?

Yes, most temporary online storage platforms use encryption and other security measures to protect your video files. However, it is important to always use a strong and unique password to further secure your files.

4. Can I access my stored video file from any device?

As long as you have an internet connection, you should be able to access your stored video file from any device. However, some platforms may have limitations on the types of devices that can access the file.

5. What happens to my video file after the temporary storage period ends?

After the temporary storage period ends, your video file will typically be deleted from the remote server. Make sure to download or save the file before the expiration date to avoid losing it.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
naekelsey