• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are Tempered Glass Cookware Lids Dishwasher-Safe and Convenient for Storage?

In summary, "Executive Cookware Lids" are high-quality, durable lids specifically designed for use with Pampered Chef Executive Cookware. They are unique due to their special alloy material that makes them strong, lightweight, and able to withstand high heat and rapid temperature changes. While they can be used with other brands of cookware, it is recommended to use them with Pampered Chef cookware for best results. They come in a variety of sizes and are oven-safe up to 500°F, making them versatile for use on the stovetop and in the dishwasher. They also come with a limited lifetime warranty for any defects in materials or workmanship.
kkimpinski
"Lids are made of tempered glass for viewing foods without losing heat. The lids can slip down over the pan handles for convenient storage on a pot rack and are dishwasher-safe."

I always wash my lids by hand since I have to wash the cookware by hand anyway. For those of you who wash the lids in the dishwasher on a regular basis how well do the lids wash?

Mine always go in the dishwasher! I won't wash anything I don't have to! And they've held up fine... no problems whatsoever!

This is good to know. Im getting mine today! Dont want to wash what the dishwasher can :p

I put my lids in there and I have had no problems. I do sometimes have spots on them but that has to do with the horrible water we have in our town. I have a friend that has put her lids in the dishwasher for years without any problems.

I am like others, I do not wash anything I do not have to wash by hand!

Hi there! As a pampered chef consultant, I can assure you that our tempered glass lids are designed to be both convenient and durable. They are dishwasher-safe and can withstand regular washings without losing their quality or clarity. However, if you prefer to hand wash your lids, that is perfectly fine as well. The most important thing is to take care of your cookware and accessories to ensure their longevity. Thank you for your question!

What are "Executive Cookware Lids" and why are they unique?

"Executive Cookware Lids" are a line of high-quality, durable lids designed specifically for use with Pampered Chef Executive Cookware. They are unique because they are made with a special alloy that makes them strong, lightweight, and able to withstand high heat and rapid temperature changes.

Can I use Executive Cookware Lids with other brands of cookware?

While Executive Cookware Lids are specifically designed for use with Pampered Chef Executive Cookware, they can also be used with other brands of cookware as long as the sizes match. However, for best results and to ensure proper fit, we recommend using Executive Cookware Lids with Pampered Chef cookware.

Do Executive Cookware Lids come in different sizes?

Yes, Executive Cookware Lids come in a variety of sizes to fit different sizes of Pampered Chef Executive Cookware. The sizes range from 7 inches to 12 inches in diameter. Please refer to the product description or packaging for specific size information.

Are Executive Cookware Lids oven-safe?

Yes, Executive Cookware Lids are oven-safe up to 500°F. They are also safe for use on the stovetop and in the dishwasher for easy cleanup. Please note that the lids may become hot when used in the oven or on the stovetop, so use caution when handling them.

Is there a warranty for Executive Cookware Lids?

Yes, Executive Cookware Lids come with a limited lifetime warranty. This means that if there is a defect in materials or workmanship, we will replace the lid at no cost to you. Please refer to the warranty information included with your product for more details.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kdangel518
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • crissy11
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rlombas
Replies