• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Teflon Autograph 2 Coating: Is It the Same Thing?

In summary, Teflon Autograph 2 Coating is a non-stick coating used on Pampered Chef cookware that is made of PTFE and PFOA. It is safe to use as it is regulated by the FDA and free of PFOA. The coating is unique due to its ceramic reinforcement and textured surface which allows for better food release and browning. It is also oven-safe up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit. To maintain the coating, it is important to use non-metal utensils, avoid high heat settings, and hand wash the cookware.
Jennie4PC
I know this is a really stupid question but when it says autograph 2 coating is that considered teflon? I know stupid question.

Nope. It's a coating specifically made for PC by DuPont.

And it's the best their is!!! I LOVE my cookware!! :D

Agreed Leah!! It's fantastic!

I have had my cookware for 4years and you can't even tell!!! I always get compliments on it... I have one peice that came in my kit and I always bring a sauce pan to a show so they can see what it looks like once it's been used for a while. And I always get asked. " Did you just pull that out of the box?"

Thanks guys

What is Teflon Autograph 2 Coating?

Teflon Autograph 2 Coating is a non-stick coating that is used on Pampered Chef cookware. It is made of a blend of PTFE (polytetrafluoroethylene) and PFOA (perfluorooctanoic acid) which allows for easy release of food and makes clean up a breeze.

Is Teflon Autograph 2 Coating safe to use?

Yes, Teflon Autograph 2 Coating is safe to use. It is regulated by the FDA and has been deemed safe for use in cookware. It is also free of PFOA, which has been linked to health concerns.

How is Teflon Autograph 2 Coating different from other non-stick coatings?

Teflon Autograph 2 Coating is unique because it is reinforced with ceramic particles, making it more durable and scratch-resistant than other non-stick coatings. It also has a textured surface that allows for better food release and browning.

Can Teflon Autograph 2 Coating be used in the oven?

Yes, Teflon Autograph 2 Coating is oven-safe up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit. This makes it a versatile option for both stovetop and oven cooking.

How should Teflon Autograph 2 Coating be cared for?

To ensure the longevity of Teflon Autograph 2 Coating, it is recommended to use non-metal utensils and avoid using high heat settings. It is also important to hand wash the cookware instead of putting it in the dishwasher. Avoid using abrasive cleaners or scouring pads on the coating.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefJessica
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
soonerchef
  • kcjodih
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
agw
  • beckypchef