• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Techies How Do I Edit the Ty Letter in P3?

In summary, to access the Ty Letter in P3, you can either click on the "Edit" button next to the Ty Letter or select it from the dropdown menu under "Letters" in the navigation bar. You can also change the font and size of the Ty Letter by clicking on the "Format" tab and selecting the desired font and size from the options provided. To add your own content to the Ty Letter, click on the "Edit" button next to the Ty Letter and type in your desired content, or copy and paste content from another document. You can also add images to the Ty Letter by clicking on the "Insert" tab and selecting the "Picture" option. To save your changes, click on the "Save"
dannyzmom
Gold Member
Anyone know how? I want to edit and save the new template

In P3, go to Tools -> Preferences, Then select "Reports". You'll see the Thank You letter.
You can click on the letter(s) you want to Edit and make your changes.

esavvymom said:
In P3, go to Tools -> Preferences, Then select "Reports". You'll see the Thank You letter.
You can click on the letter(s) you want to Edit and make your changes.

Thank you so much!

I just copy and paste the letter that comes out into a word document and make the changes there :)

Hi there! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I can definitely help you with editing and saving your new template. First, open the template you want to edit and make any changes you'd like. Then, click on the "File" tab and select "Save As" to save the updated version of the template. Remember to choose a new name for the template so you don't overwrite the original. If you have any trouble, feel free to reach out to me for more assistance. Happy cooking!

Related to Techies How Do I Edit the Ty Letter in P3?

1. How do I access the Ty Letter in P3?

To access the Ty Letter in P3, you can either click on the "Edit" button next to the Ty Letter or select it from the dropdown menu under "Letters" in the navigation bar.

2. Can I change the font and size of the Ty Letter?

Yes, you can change the font and size of the Ty Letter by clicking on the "Format" tab and selecting the desired font and size from the options provided.

3. How do I add my own content to the Ty Letter?

To add your own content to the Ty Letter, click on the "Edit" button next to the Ty Letter and type in your desired content. You can also copy and paste content from another document into the Ty Letter.

4. Is it possible to add images to the Ty Letter?

Yes, you can add images to the Ty Letter by clicking on the "Insert" tab and selecting the "Picture" option. From there, you can choose an image from your computer to insert into the Ty Letter.

5. How do I save my changes to the Ty Letter?

To save your changes to the Ty Letter, click on the "Save" button in the top right corner of the editor. You can also use the keyboard shortcut "Ctrl + S" or "Command + S" on a Mac to save your changes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dannyzmom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
daniusa
  • CheraCole
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
CheraCole
  • byrd1956