• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Teacher Reaps Rewards From Creative Memories Consultant

In summary, the conversation was about a teacher who received an email from a parent who accidentally sent it to the wrong person. The teacher used this opportunity to promote her business as a Creative Memories Consultant and ended up making a large sale. The conversation also involves some jokes and congratulations to the teacher for her successful sale.
leftymac
So, one of my student's parents is a Creative Memories Consultant and she accidentally sent me an email that she meant to send to one of her downline consultants, whose name was right above mine in her address book. Well, I thought to myself "Hmmm I'm gonna milk this for all I can."

So, I sent her an email stating that I didn't know she was a CM consultant and that I'd like a catalog because I'd like to get a few things for my mom. Then I told her all about pampered chef. Well she writes back stating that she wants to have a show in June AND place an order for some SA pieces now!

Little did I know that when she meant "some" SA pieces, she meant $543 worth!!!! So, that's a nice little show for moi. :)

Way to go! Most people would have just avoided the email!

WOW!!! How cool is that!!!

wadesgirl said:
Way to go! Most people would have just avoided the email!

Now I guess I have to give her daughter an A! ;)

leftymac said:
Now I guess I have to give her daughter an A! ;)

LOL. You def owe her a CM order. haha.

Wow, now that is a show!

That is awesome. It's great when things work out like that.:)

excellent work turning an error into an opportunity! now go out and do something totally fun and frivolous with the $100 commission!!

:thumbup: Wow, Keith...NICE!!!!!!:thumbup:

susanr613 said:
excellent work turning an error into an opportunity! now go out and do something totally fun and frivolous with the $100 commission!!

Does totally fun and frivolous involve paying off the $2000 worth of furniture that I just bought? :) I wish! I'll just pretend this makes up for the host that bailed on me for my 5/3 show.

Way to go!!

Very cool! You just never know!!

That's awesome!! Gotta love orders of a "few things" like that!!

That is awesome! Way to go.

wowsers is right! way to go.....proof positive that you never know!

wow......that's awesome!!

Hooray!! Gotta love it.

Way to work your business, Keith!

Related to Teacher Reaps Rewards From Creative Memories Consultant

1. What is a Creative Memories Consultant?

A Creative Memories Consultant is a direct sales representative for a company that specializes in memory keeping products such as photo albums, scrapbooking supplies, and other crafting tools. They offer workshops and events to help individuals preserve their memories in a creative and organized way.

2. How does a teacher benefit from working with a Creative Memories Consultant?

As a teacher, you can benefit from working with a Creative Memories Consultant by earning rewards and discounts on products for your classroom. You can also gain valuable skills in memory keeping and organization that can be applied in your teaching.

3. What types of products does Creative Memories offer?

Creative Memories offers a wide range of products including photo albums, scrapbooking supplies, digital photo books, and home décor items. They also offer tools and resources for memory keeping, such as stickers, embellishments, and organization systems.

4. How does a teacher earn rewards from working with a Creative Memories Consultant?

Teachers can earn rewards by hosting a Creative Memories workshop or event at their school or inviting their colleagues to attend a workshop. They can also earn rewards by making purchases through their consultant’s website or at a workshop.

5. Can a teacher become a Creative Memories Consultant?

Yes, teachers can become Creative Memories Consultants and earn income through direct sales and hosting workshops. They can also enjoy the benefits of flexible hours and the opportunity to share their love of memory keeping with others.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• vanscootin
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Jean DeVries
  • Robynchefcanada
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Robynchefcanada
Replies