• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Taste Tibits: Community Reviews & Uses | Get Feedback Before Trying

In summary, Taste Tibits is a newsletter subscription service that offerscustomized flyers and newsletters for your restaurant. The service is highly recommended by those who have used it, and is said to be worth the price tag.
rbvernon
Silver Member
I see alot of Taste Tibits on here. I have been thinking about using it; but I would like to know what everyone else thinks about it first. What is it used for? I know newsletters, but what else? Sorry for all the questions but I just want to make sure I am making the right decision for me.

If you would like to keep the remarks private you can email me at [email protected]

Thanks so much cheffers!

oh my gosh, I cannot say enough great things! I love her service!I often will add things to make it more customized but they are really perfect as it is!

I use the newsletter portion so far. I really like it. Plus her new system of just downloading the newsletter from her website instead of waiting for it to be emailed is great!

Joy is awesome and her newsletter rocks. I use the Sous Chef service and it is worth every penny.

LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT.
Did I mention I loved it?

I love it! I was using another service before and switched to Tasty Tidbits. I have had wonderful reviews from my customer's.

She definately get more than what you pay for. I whole heartedly recommend her to anyone!

Thanks everyone. Well I have decided to give it a try. I had a friend email me about her and she also said wonderful things about her. Well I am joining the Taste Tibits club. LOL!!! Thanks again.

The flyers are great and so are the newsletters. I just started using the DYLAB flyers and going to see how they go with my hosts!

How can I join Tasty Tidbits?

cutiechic said:
How can I join Tasty Tidbits?

http://www.tastytidbits.net

Tell her Deb Jennings sent you!

I love it, love it love it!!!

Related to Taste Tibits: Community Reviews & Uses | Get Feedback Before Trying

1. What is Taste Tibits?

Taste Tibits is a community review and feedback platform for Pampered Chef products. It allows customers to share their experiences and opinions about our products, as well as provide helpful tips and ideas for using them.

2. How can I access Taste Tibits?

Taste Tibits can be accessed through the Pampered Chef website or through our mobile app. Simply log in to your account and click on the Taste Tibits tab to start browsing and posting reviews.

3. Do I need to have purchased a product to leave a review on Taste Tibits?

Yes, in order to ensure the authenticity of the reviews and feedback on Taste Tibits, you must have purchased the product in order to leave a review. This helps provide honest and accurate information for other customers.

4. Can I respond to reviews on Taste Tibits?

Yes, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you have the ability to respond to reviews on Taste Tibits. This is a great way to engage with customers and provide additional support or tips for using our products.

5. Is Taste Tibits available in all countries where Pampered Chef operates?

Currently, Taste Tibits is only available in the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom. However, we are constantly expanding and hope to make Taste Tibits available in more countries in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampChefJoy
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
PamperedK
  • PamperedSD
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
kam
  • ChefDi