• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Taste the Mile High Apple Pie: A Delicious Demo!

In summary, the Mile High Apple Pie is made with fresh, sliced apples, cinnamon, sugar, flour, butter, and a pre-made pie crust. It can also be made with a gluten-free crust and yields 8-10 servings. The pie can be made ahead of time and refrigerated, and can be made even more indulgent by adding ice cream, caramel sauce, or nuts.
pchockeymom
Just made the mile high apple pie and I had to let you know, if you don't know it already, it is amazing:love::love:
And, better yet, it makes for a great demo! (in mho anyway)

Mmmm... I love anything with apples and have been wanting to try this.

Can you make it without the ridged baker? I was thinking of the square baker with parchment paper.

It does generate a lot of yummy juice so it'd be more difficult to pour the juice out of the square baker w/o the apples falling out too. But, definitely doable. Try it at home.

I love it, too! Very yummy and E.A.S.Y.!!!! I also recommend using the ridged baker because you do need to reserve some of the juices for the whipped topping. I'm sure you could use the square baker too, but don't know how evenly the apples would cook.

One recommendation I'll make, although I haven't actually done this yet, is to use the stainless bowl for the juice and cool whip. I would keep the bowl in the fridge until it's time to pour the juice in it. This will cool the juice down quickly so you can fold in the cool whip without it getting melty

I'm wondering if I should try it and see ... maybe take the apples out before pouring out the juice. No guts, no glory!

Thanks so much for sharing and the tip is great! I know I will try that!

Related to Taste the Mile High Apple Pie: A Delicious Demo!

1. What ingredients are used to make the Mile High Apple Pie?

The Mile High Apple Pie is made with fresh, sliced apples, cinnamon, sugar, flour, butter, and a pre-made pie crust.

2. Can the Mile High Apple Pie be made with a gluten-free crust?

Yes, our recipe can be easily adapted to use a gluten-free pie crust. Just make sure to purchase a gluten-free crust or make one from scratch using gluten-free flour.

3. How many servings does the Mile High Apple Pie recipe make?

Our recipe makes a 9-inch pie and yields around 8-10 servings, depending on the size of the slices.

4. Can the Mile High Apple Pie be made ahead of time and refrigerated?

Yes, you can make the pie ahead of time and refrigerate it before baking. Just make sure to cover it tightly with plastic wrap to prevent the apples from browning. You may need to add a few extra minutes to the baking time if the pie is chilled.

5. Is there a way to make the Mile High Apple Pie even more indulgent?

Absolutely! You can top the pie with a scoop of vanilla ice cream or drizzle it with caramel sauce before serving. You can also add chopped pecans or walnuts to the filling for added texture and flavor.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• aried
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
lt1jane
  • kam
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
meganmcg
  • JWorks